The Next US President is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it is time to dust off your CV. MAGA TV sounds like a great opportunity for you.

If the price is right I'll do just about anything. Except, of course, if Trump convinces Tomi Lahren to go over to his new network and needs someone to hate-fuck her before each filming session. I'd do that for free.

Reactions: Sudsy
So who on Fox now is still hoping for Trump to win?

I think the execs are probably in damage-control mode now, trying to predict what Trump is planning to do once he's out of office to make their lives miserable. He's extremely vindictive, and in two months he'll have a whole lot of free time.

in two months he'll have a whole lot of free time.
I think the New York AG might have something to fill that time up with.....

I think the execs are probably in damage-control mode now, trying to predict what Trump is planning to do once he's out of office to make their lives miserable. He's extremely vindictive, and in two months he'll have a whole lot of free time.
Hey tone down a bit! A few weeks ago he was still your hero :)

Thanksgiving messages.

8F9298EF-6ECF-4082-B533-1A43A79E1FF2.jpeg

Reactions: maikeru
Didn’t know much about QAnon but I read that Q might be a father & son team which 1 of them are here in Japan!!

The Trumptards on another forum are fucking hilarious.
Basically the thinking is
1. Elections were rigged, wait for the courts
2. The courts are rigged, wait for the certifications to be overturned by the states
3. The states are rigged, wait for the Electoral College to change the decision anyway (we’re at that stage now, the most puzzling of all for my modest Frenchy knowledge )
4. (i suppose) . The Electoral College is rigged, wait for SCOTUS

2. The courts are rigged, wait for the certifications to be overturned by the states
3. The states are rigged, wait for the Electoral College to change the decision anyway (we’re at that stage now, the most puzzling of all for my modest Frenchy knowledge )

It just shows that as long there is life there is hope!

Though it doesn't seem there is hope for intelligent life in that forum.

Reactions: Sudsy and Frenchy

5. The SCOTUS is rigged, wait for the POTUS to make new appointments. Some SCOTUS judges are long overdue for retirement, or for getting COVID-19.
Then POTUS can make appointments until January 20. I suppose that is the deadline?

6. The POTUS is rigged, wait for ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Frenchy
C2529A24-4488-4594-9B87-9E277C05FB79.jpeg

Totally what I said at rugby or tennis when the opponents said they won. As a result I never lost anything. That’s how good at sports I am... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.