Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
8,000 yen per 60 minutes

Type/Location:
Pink Salon

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Ok, so I ended up checking out 3 Pink Salons.

So I visited Toropical first and even with perfect Japanese, I was told Japanese (people) only to which I responded "しょうがないね” as I walked out.

Then I checked out モヤモヤさまぁず and this place is gaijin-friendly. I had no problem getting in, but the woman was old. She also used her teeth a lot because her mouth was just too small (or my cock was too big ya know what I'm sayin brotha). Anyway, I don't recommend this place even though you will have no problems getting in. It costed 8,000 yen as do the other two pink salons I'm reviewing now.

Due to the lack of climax, I decided to check out one last pink salon called 竜宮嬢. Ok, this was the best of the 3 easily. Not only is this place gaijin-friendly, the quality of women was way better. I forgot the name of the woman who serviced me (she had a really unique name) but she was young, cute and good at giving oral. She was a little heavy set, but she had a decent sized bust though. I definitely recommend this place for any foreigners or Japanese even looking to visit a pink salon in Odawara.

So I'm off to visit Hakone tomorrow, which should be a lot of fun as well.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Odawara is a pretty gaijin-friendly city overall, but be selective with where you decide to go.

Can we get some idea of where to find them in Odawara? I searched online and found nothing.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
竜宮嬢/ モヤモヤさまぁず/Toropical

Date of Encounter:
8/2016

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
8,000 yen per 60 minutes

Type/Location:
Pink Salon

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Ok, so I ended up checking out 3 Pink Salons.

So I visited Toropical first and even with perfect Japanese, I was told Japanese (people) only to which I responded "しょうがないね” as I walked out.

Then I checked out モヤモヤさまぁず and this place is gaijin-friendly. I had no problem getting in, but the woman was old. She also used her teeth a lot because her mouth was just too small (or my cock was too big ya know what I'm sayin brotha). Anyway, I don't recommend this place even though you will have no problems getting in. It costed 8,000 yen as do the other two pink salons I'm reviewing now.

Due to the lack of climax, I decided to check out one last pink salon called 竜宮嬢. Ok, this was the best of the 3 easily. Not only is this place gaijin-friendly, the quality of women was way better. I forgot the name of the woman who serviced me (she had a really unique name) but she was young, cute and good at giving oral. She was a little heavy set, but she had a decent sized bust though. I definitely recommend this place for any foreigners or Japanese even looking to visit a pink salon in Odawara.

So I'm off to visit Hakone tomorrow, which should be a lot of fun as well.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Odawara is a pretty gaijin-friendly city overall, but be selective with where you decide to go.

Now the Existential question is:

(apologies to @majimekun)
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/sex-while-needing-to-fart-pee-or-poo.12256/#post-79998

Did TokyoJoeblow get lucky...or not? (Please click to expand the full quote to see emphasis in red)

hqdefault.jpg

Can we get some idea of where to find them in Odawara? I searched online and found nothing.

Ok, so none of them advertise online, but they are really close to Odawara JR station. When you exit the terminal, they will be inside the Higashidori area (you will see an overhanging sign for it). Here are some screenshots I took of the places. The best one is located on that small street across from the big UCLA sign. There is a little yellow sign with little pink mermaids on it for the place and they are on the 3rd floor of the building where that yellow road sign with the smiley face is.

The other places are located on the very next small street parallel to the street that 竜宮嬢 is located on, but since I'm unable to "walk" or drop in that street using google maps, I took an overhead view screenshot. モヤモヤさまぁず and Toropical are located on the narrow street where the big building with the green roof is next to Odarawa station.

Anyway, I hope this helps. It is kind of a clusterfuck in there.

Attachments

• Screenshot (206).png
    Screenshot (206).png
    2.7 MB · Views: 393
  • Screenshot (207).png
    Screenshot (207).png
    2.8 MB · Views: 389
  • Screenshot (208).png
    Screenshot (208).png
    2.5 MB · Views: 346
  • Screenshot (209).png
    Screenshot (209).png