The Offical Tag Song should be.... ???

Sudsy

Forever blowing bubbles....
Contributor License
Reaction score
Simonka posted this earlier....

Found the official TAG song:

Random thought: Do you remember some of the websites in early 2000’s had an mp3 on the main page? :D I was a kid who was into HTML so I loved to check the codes and such.

I think we can find some other contenders.

My entry:

Reactions: Wwanderer
My entry:

« Video Unavailable » . Yeah! Great choice Sud! (y)
(But its a pity coz I love them - their concert in Vegas is graved into my memory forever
Especially the boobs flashing contest in the audience)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sudsy
I just like that repeating riff and RP’s howling vocals. It’s like a call to action.

Reactions: Frenchy

- 0:01 I’m sitting here, waiting for m’lady.
- 0:19 Damn, I forgot to order extra towels.. hope she brought her own..
- 0:46 OH HELLO SWEETY
- 2:35 Elevators require keycards

So the plot is each band member matches with a lady of their type in the brothel and they do role play. I’d love to match up with Herr Christoph Schneider :love: (Not only because he is the CEO :D )

So the plot is each band member matches with a lady of their type in the brothel and they do role play. I’d love to match up with Herr Christoph Schneider :love: (Not only because he is the CEO :D )

Oh, @Simonka! That video slayed me.
I had a flashback to a weekend of debauchery in Macau many, many years ago.

Reactions: Frenchy
Just something to remind especially our new members, and I mean both side of the transaction.

Turn it up!!!

Reactions: Sudsy and Frenchy

Not only because it has S&M going on...I feel like I'm Gordon and the guys looking for me (my posts) are the people that flame war me and I can't even leave the forum as my request was rejected...so it is like a dungeon that I live in.

I'm slowly learning how to play and sing along with everyone. Dungeon Master, here's to you!

Not only because it has S&M going on...I feel like I'm Gordon and the guys looking for me (my posts) are the people that flame war me and I can't even leave the forum as my request was rejected...so it is like a dungeon that I live in.

I'm slowly learning how to play and sing along with everyone. Dungeon Master, here's to you!

Honestly, I don’t want you to think again that I hate you or anything like that... but this song sucks big time, sorry to say (with love and light nevertheless)