The Offical Tag Song should be.... ???

Honestly, I don’t want you to think again that I hate you or anything like that... but this song sucks big time, sorry to say (with love and light nevertheless)
hahahahaha. You just don't get the lyrics I know.......and it's a bad choice anyways, but since nothing else has come along (except Steel Panther).....ohhhh.which reminds me.......

hahahahaha. You just don't get the lyrics I know.......and it's a bad choice anyways, but since nothing else has come along (except Steel Panther).....ohhhh.which reminds me.......

lol! They actually sound better than many real bands and the lyrics are hilarious ... thanks, so far, you’re the winner imho

Reactions: just4fun
Well, since nobody else has posted it....

So the plot is each band member matches with a lady of their type in the brothel and they do role play. I’d love to match up with Herr Christoph Schneider :love: (Not only because he is the CEO :D )

Omg, you just posted about Rammstein. (y) And I love this song. Never saw the video until now though.

Reactions: Simonka and Sudsy
Well, since we are into parody rock bands, this one is fitting too I guess...

Reactions: Majestyk
Reactions: Sudsy and AMcguyver

Reactions: Majestyk
There's probably tons of great rap stuff that would fit but I'm not into rap whatsoever so I can't help. I guess I'm in the Kinison school when it comes to Rap