Guest viewing is limited

The reason I avoid taken Subwat/train.

sugarcatwhite

TAG Member
Reaction score
Again, creepy Japanese ( dunk or junky) start stalk me in subway doing waiting time.

I am sick of it!
I alredy cover my body part to have less attention from those creepy men.

WTF with gaijin hunters?
Thanks god I don’t need sleep with then to stay in this country.

There is time I have to lie sayng have bf to leave me alone.
There is time I told him need go away or will call police ( at Shibuya).
Etc etc etc.

Im not taking train because of arrogance.
Train and bus is much better then drive .

Sick of those Japanese man( specially at Tokyo).

Girls be aware and always check who is back of you and if possible get some pepper spray.

Sincere ,
#noharassment

Getting a pepper spray to use in a crowded train is pretty much the worst advice you can give.

First you need to learn how to use it or you end up worse than without it.

Second it is impossible to use it in closed space without getting yourself and every innocent bystander close to you sprayed too.

Third I would not want to be the one to explain it to the boys in blue, not even if I was a tiny girl.

It was outside of subway.
He start stalking me when he saw me going down stear and come next to me when I sit on chair and talk to me.
I go away obvisly.

Getting a pepper spray to use in a crowded train is pretty much the worst advice you can give.

First you need to learn how to use it or you end up worse than without it.

Second it is impossible to use it in closed space without getting yourself and every innocent bystander close to you sprayed too.

Third I would not want to be the one to explain it to the boys in blue, not even if I was a tiny girl.

Sorry for my misunderstand English!

Maybe you should wear a mask? Serious suggestion if your looks is what’s causing unwanted male attention.

This is excellent advice. For years I’ve had stalkers and I’ve been the target of a few random attacks by mentally unstable people. I am guessing my height has a big role in this because I’m doing my best not to stand out too much. Over the years I’ve realized a couple of things work best: Wearing a mask to cover my gaijin face and hiding myself under a parasol so that some angry stranger won’t be offended by my height. I’ve noticed people don’t care about my gaijin looks in foreigner populated elite areas like Nishi Azabu, Hiroo or Roppongi because I blend in with others, but I am the needle that sticks out in areas less densely populated by foreigners.

Last edited:
Reactions: sugarcatwhite
Maybe you should wear a mask? Serious suggestion if your looks is what’s causing unwanted male attention. Also, earphones give off that extra air of ‘don’t talk to me’ and may help.
That great idea!!!
I will do it :love:

Thanks

This is excellent advice. For years I’ve had stalkers and I’ve been the target of a few random attacks by mentally unstable people. I am guessing my height has a big role in this because I’m doing my best not to stand out too much. Over the years I’ve realized a couple of things work best: Wearing a mask to cover my gaijin face and hiding myself under a parasol so that some angry stranger won’t be offended by my height. I’ve noticed people don’t care about my gaijin looks in foreigner populated elite areas like Nishi Azabu, Hiroo or Roppongi because I blend in with others, but I am the needle that sticks out in areas less densely populated by foreigners.
In my case is always, Roppongi,Shibuya and Shinjuku. :shifty:

Good morning to all and have a nice weekend. :love: