Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes ¥30,000 for me.

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
My Japanese is mada mada.

Details of the Encounter:
Sorry for the late posting on this.

About a week ago I tried my luck again at Yoshiwara Tinkle bell, the first time I went they told me no foreigners. Well, I had successfully made it in boys (more ways than one.) Lol.

Anyway, there's a former AV actress who has a lot of tattoos who works there by the name of Iijima kuuga (I follow on Twitter). Right when that were telling me that they don't accept foreigners, I show them her picture and they told me to wait. After they talked to her they told me to pay 30,000 yen, I got taxed for being a Gaijin lol. After a little bit of a wait in their waiting room, they told me that I could go up. After she greeted me on the stairs, we went to her room. I was more than ready after I walked through the door, we started to undress. Her body wasn't the typical Japanese woman type (really skinny), curves in the right places. We started of with a bath, while she washed my body we talked. She told me that she wanted to move to America because of the stigma of tattoos here in Japan. She really loves the tattoo culture and she wanted to get more. Before I knew it, we were getting into bed. I'm not good at describing things like some people, so I'm going to just give the highlights. Lol

Missionary, she came. Doggie style, we both came. Missionary again, she came. And time ran out on the second doggie. ( I long for a while. ) we took another bath and it was done. She wants me to come back, (Most definitely will).

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Was fun

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, glad you had a good time!

Approved: 10/24/2020

Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Yoshiwara Tinkle Bell

Date of Encounter:
October 2020

Contact Method:
http://www.y-tink.net/top/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes ¥30,000 for me.

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
My Japanese is mada mada.

Details of the Encounter:
Sorry for the late posting on this.

About a week ago I tried my luck again at Yoshiwara Tinkle bell, the first time I went they told me no foreigners. Well, I had successfully made it in boys (more ways than one.) Lol.

Anyway, there's a former AV actress who has a lot of tattoos who works there by the name of Iijima kuuga (I follow on Twitter). Right when that were telling me that they don't accept foreigners, I show them her picture and they told me to wait. After they talked to her they told me to pay 30,000 yen, I got taxed for being a Gaijin lol. After a little bit of a wait in their waiting room, they told me that I could go up. After she greeted me on the stairs, we went to her room. I was more than ready after I walked through the door, we started to undress. Her body wasn't the typical Japanese woman type (really skinny), curves in the right places. We started of with a bath, while she washed my body we talked. She told me that she wanted to move to America because of the stigma of tattoos here in Japan. She really loves the tattoo culture and she wanted to get more. Before I knew it, we were getting into bed. I'm not good at describing things like some people, so I'm going to just give the highlights. Lol

Missionary, she came. Doggie style, we both came. Missionary again, she came. And time ran out on the second doggie. ( I long for a while. ) we took another bath and it was done. She wants me to come back, (Most definitely will).

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Was fun

Many stores are now because of the Coronavirus more flexible in their "Japanese Only" policy. It seems business is bad, very few customers.

I guess we have to take advantage to this situation and go to Soaplands that usually are banned for foreigners.

I checked the tinkerbell site. It seems she is not there anymore?

I checked the tinkerbell site. It seems she is not there anymore?
Per her Twitter, she will open her own shop somewhere in Shinjuku in April. (Didn't see a name or link right away...)

Edit: Clarity on the new shop.