Guest viewing is limited

The Shameful Gaijins

MossBoss

Hello
Reaction score
Every day on the news you hear about gaijins bring arrested. Today an Indian for molesting women, yesterday a Nigerian for smashing graves, the other day that dopey Canadian sex worker women for various offenses.

At least the Japanese authorities will make them pay for their crimes.

Exactly. Unlike Europe where economic migrants rape and steal but can't get deported back.
It’s worse than that. The mostly Pakistani rape gangs in Manchester are being treated deferentially by the authorities for fear of appearing racist. Multicultural Europe has problems.

Reactions: MossBoss
It’s worse than that. The mostly Pakistani rape gangs in Manchester are being treated deferentially by the authorities for fear of appearing racist. Multicultural Europe has problems.

Yes tell me about it. Sweden, UK, Germany and France are already lost. With what's happening in Europe retiring in Japan doesn't seem so bad.

From the headline below taken from today’s news some action has been taken regarding the Asian sex gangs. Of course they are appealing to stay in the UK for their ‘human rights’.

Thousands of underage and vulnerable white girls have been abused by these gangs of immigrants. Many hundreds of immigrants are involved in these gangs - a lot of people aren’t aware of the scale of this systematic abuse.

People like some of the idiots on TAG who promote third world migration are to blame for this sickening abuse.

Three men from Rochdale child sex gang are stripped of British citizenship and will now be booted out of country as top judges blast their reign of terror as 'serious organised crime'

Reactions: cabbie
'serious organised crime'

And that's exactly what it is/was.

They're lucky I'm not the warden - they'd have served their sentences in general population.

You should perhaps read the details before you comment... they were coercing girls as young as 13 into prostitution and submitting others to gang rape, and they were convicted of such.

Edit: The convictions were:

Shabir Ahmed received the longest sentence, 19 years for rape, aiding and abetting a rape, sexual assault, trafficking for sexual exploitation and conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with children.

Mohammed Sajid was sentenced to 12 years for rape, sexual activity with a girl under 16, trafficking for sexual exploitation and conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with children.

Kabeer Hassan was sentenced to nine years for rape and conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with children.

Abdul Aziz received a similar sentence nine years (concurrently) for trafficking for sexual exploitation and conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with children.

Abdul Rauf was sentenced to six years for trafficking for sexual exploitation and conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with children.

Adil Khan was sentenced to eight years for the same offences.

Mohammed Amin received a five-year sentence for sexual assault and conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with children.

Another five-year sentence was given to Abdul Qayyum for conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with children.

Hamid Safi received four years for trafficking for sexual exploitation and conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with children.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MossBoss
And they used large quantities of alcohol and drugs to facilitate their crimes.

a83b587c44b7a79aeae79cef16cb9e89

Leon Gray is condoning child abuse. The facts are clear what happened. The girls have given testimony in court stating how they were abused. There have been TV documentaries about the effects of the abuse - in which the girls have stated how they were plied with drugs and alcohol before the abuse.

He might be a troll but he is a sick one. I hope he doesn’t have access to children.

The important thing about this, at least as far as immigration and multi-culturalism are concerned, is that the vast majority of the perpetrators are not "Asians" or anything else, they are overwhelmingly Pakistani Asians. This is because, in Pakistan, young girls (and boys too) without the protection of a father or older brothers get sexually exploited. It is part of their retrograde medeival culture. Many, many, many Pakistani men think it is OK to rape little girls. It has always been that way. We should not let these animals out of Pakistan. Sure, some Pakistani men are enlightened and moral people. Unfortunately enough of them are not, so, in my opinion, all Pakistani men should be prevented from leaving Pakistan. The rest of the world should not have to put up with Pakistani rape and child abuse culture. Multi-culturalism is fine, but indiscriminate multi-culturalism is not. The politically correct UK authorities thought the 'woke' thing to do was to ignore the fact that these guys were all turning out to be Pakistanis and to ignore the ethnicity of the perpetrators. As a result, the investigations and arrests were delayed and more girls were raped. All Pakistani men should hang their heads in shame. And the British authorities need to have the balls to call a spade a spade.

Last edited:
The important thing about this, at least as far as immigration and multi-culturalism are concerned, is that the vast majority of the perpetrators are not "Asians" or anything else, they are overwhelmingly Pakistani Asians. This is because, in Pakistan, young girls (and boys too) without the protection of a father or older brothers get sexually exploited. It is part of their retrograde medeival culture. Many, many, many Pakistani men think it is OK to rape little girls. It has always been that way. We should not let these animals out of Pakistan. Sure, some Pakistani men are enlightened and moral people. Unfortunately enough of them are not, so, in my opinion, all Pakistani men should be prevented from leaving Pakistan. The rest of the world should not have to put up with Pakistani rape and child abuse culture. Multi-culturalism is fine, but indiscriminate multi-culturalism is not. The politically correct UK authorities thought the 'woke' thing to do was to ignore the fact that these guys were all turning out to be Pakistanis and to ignore the ethnicity of the perpetrators. As a result, the investigations and arrests were delayed and more girls were raped. All Pakistani men should hang their heads in shame. And the British authorities need to have the balls to call a spade a spade.
Can you please support your argument with some text or data? I've worked with several men from Pakistan and I'm quite sure that what you're saying here is far from the norm... I'd hope that you wouldn't post such racist contents without some sort of proof to back up these claims. Especially the bolded parts.

Reactions: JpLove66

All jokes aside you're racist ASF

Reactions: JpLove66
Leon Gray is condoning child abuse. The facts are clear what happened. The girls have given testimony in court stating how they were abused. There have been TV documentaries about the effects of the abuse - in which the girls have stated how they were plied with drugs and alcohol before the abuse.

He might be a troll but he is a sick one. I hope he doesn’t have access to children.

I'm a kindergarten teacher

Can you please support your argument with some text or data?
Not to be particularly supporting the buta but what he said seems to be in line with quite a few news reports coming out of England over the years and from non press people in Pakistan. Certainly not 100% and probably not representative but one thing to remember is that its not infrequent there for girls to be married off at 14 even though the age of consent for women there is 16 by law.

Not to be particularly supporting the buta but what he said seems to be in line with quite a few news reports coming out of England over the years and from non press people in Pakistan. Certainly not 100% and probably not representative but one thing to remember is that its not infrequent there for girls to be married off at 14 even though the age of consent for women there is 16 by law.
Again, please support these statements with some facts. We're not going to support racist comments without some sources backing this up.
It's irrelevant if you or I believe it personally, it's a matter of public statement on an openly public site.

Again, please support these statements with some facts. We're not going to support racist comments without some sources backing this up.
It's irrelevant if you or I believe it personally, it's a matter of public statement on an openly public site.
http://www.latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-pakistan-child-rape-2018-story.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...e-and-murder-of-7-year-old-girl-idUSKBN1F61FQ
Note that case outraged regular Pakistanis
https://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/27/asia/pakistan-revenge-rape/index.html
https://www.news24.com/World/News/pakistani-police-arrest-12-for-ordering-a-revenge-rape-20180326 followup to above
http://www.arabnews.com/node/1281701/middle-east

Anyway, I dont know statistics and we all know the problems with those.

I won't post any more on this topic.

coming out of England over the years and from non press people in Pakistan.

Well, in England it is Pakistan, in other European countries it is Morocco, Somalia or Iraq. Take your pick, mostly it depends on which country you have the biggest immigration population from.

The common theme is they get to move to the new country without language, work or place to study and no reasons to struggle for any of the above as both the community and social security are large enough.

Last edited: