Guest viewing is limited

The Shameful Gaijins

It is part of their retrograde medeival culture. Many, many, many Pakistani men think it is OK to rape little girls. It has always been that way. We should not let these animals out of Pakistan. Sure, some Pakistani men are enlightened and moral people. Unfortunately enough of them are not, so, in my opinion, all Pakistani men should be prevented from leaving Pakistan. The rest of the world should not have to put up with Pakistani rape and child abuse culture.

If you judge any country by its worst elements then pretty much every country would be locked within their own borders.

If you judge any country by its worst elements then pretty much every country would be locked within their own borders.
Agreed. And if you want two examples of countries that invaded, raped, exploited, trafficked humans, and all that in the name of “civilizing” that would be England and France. Not that I feel personally guilty for the sins of my ancestors, and certainly not that I find it’s an excuse for the crimes of some of the descendants of people we colonized, but history is worth remembering sometimes.

Generally speaking I think most countries if they had a choice would prefer Japanese immigrants than Pakistani males. It is obvious which group would have the most positive effect on society and the economy.

Reactions: cabbie and Frenchy
Agreed. And if you want two examples of countries that invaded, raped, exploited, trafficked humans, and all that in the name of “civilizing” that would be England and France. Not that I feel personally guilty for the sins of my ancestors, and certainly not that I find it’s an excuse for the crimes of some of the descendants of people we colonized, but history is worth remembering sometimes.
You need to know that you have lost an arguement when your attempt at equivocation requires that you use examples from hundreds of years ago. And your example just supports my point anyway: Pakistan is stuck in the Dark Ages. Yes Brits, Americans, Belgians, Frenchies were, a couple hundred years ago, much more rapey, violent, racist, misogynistic and probably paedophilic than they are now. Pakistanis were too, but they haven't improved, have they? Islamic countries in aggregate haven't improved much. Public hangings were a form of entertainment in London in 1850. In Iran they are still today. Iran, Egypt, Morocco and some other places around the Med were improving for awhile back in the 40s and 50s, but the fundamentalists managed to get back in control.

Can you please support your argument with some text or data? I've worked with several men from Pakistan and I'm quite sure that what you're saying here is far from the norm... I'd hope that you wouldn't post such racist contents without some sort of proof to back up these claims. Especially the bolded parts.
I have also worked with Pakistanis. I have spent time in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad meeting with people from government, industry, the education sector, medicine, and NPOs. Most of the men I met, even at high levels in society, have shockingly retrograde ideas about women. But do I have some close friends who are Pakistanis. My comments are not really racist. I am condemning rape and child abuse culture in the Islamic third world, Pakistan in particular. I might also condemn drug culture in California or P4P culture in Tokyo. Take your pick. As far as my calling Pakistani men animals and suggesting that they should be denied entry into the UK and other enlightened countries, I realize that this is kind of a bigoted thiing to say, but I say it out of frustration.

As far as citing specifc facts supporting my POV, offhand I suggest reading this on child abuse and following the links https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/apr/25/middle-east-child-abuse-pederasty and reading the section on Pakistan for rape culture https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_culture

You need to know that you have lost an arguement when your attempt at equivocation requires that you use examples from hundreds of years ago. And your example just supports my point anyway: Pakistan is stuck in the Dark Ages. Yes Brits, Americans, Belgians, Frenchies were, a couple hundred years ago, much more rapey, violent, racist, misogynistic and probably paedophilic than they are now. Pakistanis were too, but they haven't improved, have they? Islamic countries in aggregate haven't improved much. Public hangings were a form of entertainment in London in 1850. In Iran they are still today. Iran, Egypt, Morocco and some other places around the Med were improving for awhile back in the 40s and 50s, but the fundamentalists managed to get back in control.
I actually agree with you . Except for Belgians, they’re still like that :D

Reactions: warubuta
All jokes aside you're racist ASF
It is hard to talk about the problem of backward Islamic fundamentalist culture without sounding racist. I knew people who died in 9/11. It is a big sore spot for me to say the least. I get emotional. Every single attack on a US airline in the last 20 years has been perpetrated by an Islamic fundamentalist. Most of the actual perpetrators are young kids who have been brainwashed by the real bad guys like Bin Laden. The terrorism along with the rape and paedophilia persists because young people are denied the opportunity to learn to think logically and rationally. The Renaissance is also called the Age of Reason. There is no reason in much of the Islamic third world. Its still in the Dark Ages.

Last edited:
It is hard to talk about the problem of backward Islamic fundamentalist culture without sounding racist. I knew people who died in 9/11. It is a big sore spot for me to say the least. I get emotional. Every single attack on a US airline in the last 20 years has been perpetrated by an Islamic fundamentalist. Most of the actual perpetrators are young kids who have been brainwashed by the real bad guys like Bin Laden. The terrorism along with the rape and paedophilia persists because young people are denied the opportunity to learn to think logically and rationally. The Renaissance is also called the Age of Reason. There is no reason in much of the Islamic third world. Its still in the Dark Ages.

I don't like them either was just busting your balls.

Islam is a totalitarian religion. It can't coexist in a civilized society. People need to wake up before it's too late.

Well, in England it is Pakistan, in other European countries it is Morocco, Somalia or Iraq. Take your pick, mostly it depends on which country you have the biggest immigration population from.

The common theme is they get to move to the new country without language, work or place to study and no reasons to struggle for any of the above as both the community and social security are large enough.
3rd generation of immigrant from a country are not ambassadors of that country.
"Moroccans" of France are more French than Moroccans, they are the product of French society not the Moroccan one, most of them can't even speak Moroccan language (Darija) properly.

"Moroccans" of France are more French than Moroccans, they are the product of French society

I don't remember violence against the police or fire brigade being taught as a normal French way of behaving.

3rd generation of immigrant from a country are not ambassadors of that country.
"Moroccans" of France are more French than Moroccans, they are the product of French society not the Moroccan one, most of them can't even speak Moroccan language (Darija) properly.

You sound like a SJW that has been brainwashed by leftist media. Moroccans of france will always consider themselves Moroccans and not french. Moroccan K1 fighters living and training all their life in Netherlands, have a dutch passport (Badr Hari) yet fight for Morocco is just one example.

Reactions: majimekun
You sound like a SJW that has been brainwashed by leftist media. Moroccans of france will always consider themselves Moroccans and not french. Moroccan K1 fighters living and training all their life in Netherlands, have a dutch passport (Badr Hari) yet fight for Morocco is just one example.
As long as it makes you happy to think that, but ask your self if was useful to state it in this conversation and let me ask you if you want to exchange ideas and point of views of win a clash in your own standards. I could say the same about you but I don't think it would be of any use to this conversation, I'd rather not talk to you at all than insult you.

To get back to your argument, indeed they consider themselves Moroccans but that doesn't mean they don't consider themselves French or Spanish ... they are both and they can consider themselves Moroccan, they have the citizenship and it's their right so I have no problem with that but they are not the product of Morocco and I say it as a Moroccan and in Morocco they are not considered as locals and they never try to blend in Morocco, they (or well most of them) love to remind us that our country is not as good as theirs "chez nous en France blabla".
The lone fact that most of them don't speak our language is a good enough proof to show that they are culturally closer to the country they lived in than Morocco's. They don't know much of Morocco's history and it's logical since they haven't been in Moroccan schools.

Also a fact many don't know, they were the ones to bring Wahhabism and Salafism to Morocco, those radical Islamic ideology weren't even known to common people in Morocco in the 90ies. First time in my life I saw a burqa was when I went to live in France for University studies. I can say a lot about this subject but I don't know if you'd want to read it.

Last edited:
To get back to your argument, indeed they consider themselves Moroccans but that doesn't mean they don't consider themselves French or Spanish ... they are both and they can consider themselves Moroccan, they have the citizenship and it's their right so I have no problem with that but they are not the product of Morocco and I say it as a Moroccan and in Morocco they are not considered as locals and they never try to blend .

They always consider themselves more moroccan than french. If any french at all. The only time they consider themselves french/spanish/etc is to collect social benefits from the government. Clearly you should go out more instead of typing this sjw crap in your safe space.

Reactions: majimekun
They always consider themselves more moroccan than french. If any french at all. The only time they consider themselves french/spanish/etc is to collect social benefits from the government.
Even if they do that doesn't change the fact they are the product of France not Morocco.

Clearly you should go out more instead of typing this sjw crap in your safe space.
Clearly...

As usual you guys generalize based on your own views of what is it to be French, Arab, Muslim , or all of this. I am French but at some point of time visited Morocco often because I had some family there: E-Smile is right, the 3rd or 4th generation of Moroccans (or Algerians, Tunisians etc...) in France are either well integrated in our society (for the vast majority they have jobs, pay taxes, speak French , are not that religious and very often show mixed feelings vs their country of “origin”) ... or indeed they are very opposed to it for a minority , (but a significant one, granted) who out of resentment get trapped in radical islamism, or criminal behavior, general hatred for the state etc...while still enjoying welfare benefits and posing as victims of racism (whereas very often they are even more racists , both vs white and black people... not to mention also very misogynistic and antisemitic)
I have zero respect for that minority. I can’t stand them, but unfortunately they are French and it’s not like we could kick them out to “where they come from” because truely, as mentioned by E-Smile, they don’t come from there.
But that will never make me hate arabs in general , even muslims in general, because I know full well that most of them are not like that.

Last edited:
As usual you guys generalize based on your own views of what is it to be French, Arab, Muslim , or all of this. I am French but at some point of time visited Morocco often because I had some family there: E-Smile is right, the 3rd or 4th generation of Moroccans (or Algerians, Tunisians etc...) in France are either well integrated in our society (for the vast majority they have jobs, pay taxes, speak French , are not that religious and very often show mixed feelings vs their country of “origin”) ... or indeed they are very opposed to it for a minority , (but a significant one, granted) who out of resentment get trapped in radical islamism, or criminal behavior, general hatred for the state etc...while still enjoying welfare benefits and posing as victims of racism (whereas very often they are even more racists , both vs white and black people... not to mention also very misogynistic)
I have zero respect for that minority. I can’t stand them, but unfortunately they are French and it’s not like we could kick them out to “where they come from” because truely, as mentioned by E-Smile, they don’t come from there.
But that will never make me hate arabs in general , even muslims in general, because I know full well that most of them are not like that.

Boring

Triggered

From the Urban dictionary.....

Triggered is when someone gets offended or gets their feelings hurt, often used in memes to describe feminist, or people with strong victimization.

1.) lol this 'feminazi' is sooo triggered cus I told her to make me a sandwich.