Guest viewing is limited

The shortest person you've had sex with?

majimekun

TAG Member
Reaction score
I mean body height of course :)

How short?
How was the overall experience?

I mean body height of course :)

How short?
How was the overall experience?
When i was about 13 i put a water wing inbetween the base of my bed and the mattress, lubed it up and put a picture of cindy crawford on the top.
Then went at it.
So i fucked a 3 foot super model.
Was ok, bit of a maguro tbh.

Btw i got the water-wing/ bed tip from a mens magazine in the UK called FHM. Another tip was to sleep on your hand so you cant feel it, but that was bullshit

Maybe 145ish cm? Height doesn't matter, it's all about the proportions. With that said, 155~175cm seems to be my preference, which is to say, I don't really care *that* much.

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I am not sure I understand the question. Do you mean the length from head to toes or the height at the withers?

4 ft 11 . Im 5’11. Shorter women like that are great for normal bent over the bed action.

When i was about 13 i put a water wing inbetween the base of my bed and the mattress, lubed it up and put a picture of cindy crawford on the top.
Then went at it.
So i fucked a 3 foot super model.
Was ok, bit of a maguro tbh.

It has been a long journey, but I don't think there is a commercially viable autobiography in there.

Were you a really bad swimmer? or did you borrow your little sisters water wings?

There are a few spinners in California where I've hobbied extensively that are in the 4'9-4'10" range (147cm give or take - I've been calling them micro-spinners ), and are body-porportionate so they don't look thick either. While my preference is maybe 160cm and 43kg or so. I like women that are naturally slender and toned, but with the right micro-spinner that knows how to bounce on a guy, it can be a really fun session.

Interesting that this subject came up today. Was with a 4’10” woman last night.

Turns out she lives only a couple of blocks away from another woman I’ve been seeing. This could be challenging ...

Reactions: majimekun
If it's a race to the shortest, I'm stuck at 5' 6".

Certainly my last was 5' 6" (and absolutely gorgeous), and my 3 significant previous lovers have all be 5' 6"!

If it's a race to the shortest, I'm stuck at 5' 6".

Certainly my last was 5' 6" (and absolutely gorgeous), and my 3 significant previous lovers have all be 5' 6"!

I'm right there with you. I think I'm 5'5". Anyways, we will live longer than the giants in this world. :D

True fact, many of the knights were our height so just think of us as knights in shining armor. (y)

I'm right there with you. I think I'm 5'5". Anyways, we will live longer than the giants in this world. :D

Don't get your hopes up too fast. Most of the studies I have seen put the "tall group" to start at 165 cm which is, drum roll, just about 5'5". So you get to participate to the early death with other tall people.

Though if you get to pick up the study which to refer you can also have taller people living longer because they have been getting better food and thus getting to their natural height. Anyways, the average height of males hitting 100 years in Japan is just 5 feet which makes you pretty much a giant if you ever get there.

Reactions: oLUXo
Don't get your hopes up too fast. Most of the studies I have seen put the "tall group" to start at 165 cm which is, drum roll, just about 5'5". So you get to participate to the early death with other tall people.

Though if you get to pick up the study which to refer you can also have taller people living longer because they have been getting better food and thus getting to their natural height. Anyways, the average height of males hitting 100 years in Japan is just 5 feet which makes you pretty much a giant if you ever get there.

That explains why my great grandparents lived over 100! :D I should be on track to live 100, although I want to experience life as long as they did. My oldest in my family lived to 120.

True fact, many of the knights were our height so just think of us as knights in shining armor. (y)

It hurts my tall feelings when you guys make up doomsday scenarios about the premature death of tall people :( Next time somebody asks me to get something from the top shelf I might as well slip and die :D

It hurts my tall feelings when you guys make up doomsday scenarios about the premature death of tall people :( Next time somebody asks me to get something from the top shelf I might as well slip and die :D

It's better than trying to climb up to the top shelf and having the whole cupboard fall on you and dying!

I'm 6 ft, it's by 'accident' that I meet 5' 6" girls

Well, I’ve never been a “spinner” but I can confirm spinning on a pole for too long can cause early onset arthritis :(

I had to google the symptoms and they said inflammation and stiffness. It seems it's a trade off as I have noticed spinning reduces those for the pole.