The story of Chiitan, Shinjo-kun & Chii-John

My condolences, @Frenchy

May her soul rest in peace.

May her womanhood, which gave life to her son, or her son's son, or her son's son's son, or her son's son's son's son, rest in peace.

Last edited:
I’ll ask you the same question. Your post besmirching the memory of your dead grandmother to score points was low. This is your personal matter, there was no legitimate reason to bring it up on a prostitution orientated website like TAG.

I don’t believe your grandmother (God rest her soul) would have appreciated being bandied about on a mongering site. On this website ‘gentlemen’ more commonly discuss topics like whether it is better to shoot their loads on sex worker’s faces or in their mouths.

Create another new thread about last time you did that then, and don’t read this one.

If there is an « Everything Else » category on this forum I suppose that it’s here to discuss , well, anything else...

Last edited:
My condolences, @Frenchy

May her soul rest in peace.

May her womanhood, which gave life to her son, or her son's son, or her son's son's son, or her son's son's son's son, rest in peace.

No need for condolences but thanks. Lived a long life, died in her sleep as she wanted to, I wish the same to anyone.

Reactions: Sudsy and Ken1988
Create another new thread about last time you did that then, and don’t read this one.

You are not a moderator. Don’t pretend you have the right to tell others what they can and can’t do on this forum.

Back to topic: ok so Oliver and Corden are losers who could not make it big in the UK , so they had to cross the pond and be satisfied with that second-tier , low quality, US market (full of easily fooled non-english speakers) .
I trust the experts on that.

But then, who are currently the most excellent UK comedians who thrive at home?

Don’t pretend you have the right to tell others what they can and can’t do on this forum.
Well, thats what YOU just did my friend (telling me what I can and can’t do on this forum)

Last edited:
Well, thats what YOU just did my friend

Er... I stated a fact. I will state it again so you can try to understand it. “You are not a moderator. Don’t pretend you have the right to tell others what they can and can’t do on this forum.’”

I am not a moderator either so I wouldn’t try to tell you where you are able to post. I do, however, remember you were quite upset when the lovely Hana tried to ban you from certain threads after you made offensive content in the said threads.

Er... I stated a fact. I will state it again so you can try to understand it. “You are not a moderator. Don’t pretend you have the right to tell others what they can and can’t do on this forum.’”

I am not a moderator either so I wouldn’t try to tell you where you are able to post. I do, however, remember you were quite upset when the lovely Hana tried to ban you from certain threads after you made offensive content in the said threads.

True on both counts. Happy?
Let’s move on.
(But for the record I was mainly upset that she seemed to be the only one to have this privilege, ie preventing other members to post in the threads she created... so in effect being a moderator too. But that was long ago, I think now we are all equal on that point)

Last edited: