May 22nd

Contact Method:
Telephone 080-3405-1666 - n-castle.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min. - 17000

Type/Location:
Delivery Health/Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Minimal Japanese for staff, broken English for provider.

Details of the Encounter:
Hello all. Long time lurker, first time poster! Cue fanfare...or not :LOL:

After a long day of dealing with immigration, train delays, work, and general bullshitery, I decided to end Monday with a bang. Decided to go for Nippori Castle, since they always treated me well.

I could have went for Aki or Minami, but I decided to try out the new cast. Called in for Keito, but it seemed she was the popular one as that she was booked until midnight. So I sprang for Laichi(Raichi?). I wasn't disappointed.

After checking into a love hotel, and calling in, I waited for just about 10 minutes or so. Knock, knock, and I was treated to a case of underpromise and overdeliver. In walks this petite cutie! Exactly my type.

Raichi (http://n-castle.com/3.html) is definitely a cutie. No Japanese, but we did communicate in broken English. After doing all the usual stuff, we got right down to it. She is definitely a playful one. We spent a couple of minutes undressing each other, and all the while she was grinding away at me. Shower time was quite fun too, and more of her sensual, playful side came out.

Wasted no time, and hopped into bed. After the initial high of female contact subsided, I was able to get a good look at her. Small breasts, some extra baggage, stretch marks, and what not...overall not bad, but that didn't matter in the slightest once the BBBJ started. Or rather, hot water BBBJ, which felt amazing! Even with minimal foreplay, she was ready to go, but I needed to DATY for a sec. Once ready, got capped, and went to town. She was small! Seriously small. I'm not a big dude, but damn....Started mish, and ended doggy in just a few minutes.

After a quick break, we got back to it. This time I took more of a lead, but she did do the hot water thing again. Cap, CG -> Doggy -> Mish -> finish.

While there wasn't thrilling, intellectual conversation, she really gave it her best. I would recommend her, but it looks like she will be returning home in the next few days. One thing I'll never forget though, is how small she is! I swear, I felt like I was double my size. And she did say her "little sister wanted American food." :ROFLMAO:

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
It seems like Nippori Castle is stepping up their game. I really want to try more of the new faces before I invariably move to Sendai.

Thanks for the review! To be honest, I'd been hesitant to try Nippori Castle ever since I had a bad experience with them a while back (I requested Aki and they sent a completely different girl--my first time falling victim to the good ol' bait-and-switch), but perhaps I'll give them another shot.

Thanks for the review! To be honest, I'd been hesitant to try Nippori Castle ever since I had a bad experience with them a while back (I requested Aki and they sent a completely different girl--my first time falling victim to the good ol' bait-and-switch), but perhaps I'll give them another shot.

May want to aim for more of the new faces tbh. I think they haven't photoshopped those.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
May want to aim for more of the new faces tbh. I think they haven't photoshopped those.

Oh sorry, I wasn't clear. The first time I tried Nippori Castle, I requested Aki and had a great time (and she looked reasonably close to her pics). The second time I requested her, they literally sent me a completely different person. I already knew what Aki looked like because I had met her once before, and this girl was definitely not her. In fact, she said she was friends with Aki and that she was sorry that Aki couldn't come due to being "busy" (even though the manager had said she was available).

Needless to say, I wasn't pleased with the store changing the girl without even notifying me, and I complained to the guy on the phone. He gave a stock apology without admitting any wrongdoing, which left a bad taste in my mouth and convinced me to never use this place again.

But your post has made me reconsider my position, so thanks for that. I think I'll take your advice and try one of the newer girls, though Minami looks good too. If anyone happens to have any info on her, I'd be super appreciative :)

Why didn't they charge you for the cheaper price for the 90 minutes? Is the 15000yen for 90 minute a different kind of course? Seems like they have a bunch of different discounts

Why didn't they charge you for the cheaper price for the 90 minutes? Is the 15000yen for 90 minute a different kind of course? Seems like they have a bunch of different discounts
the site says 19k for delivery outside nippori area

I could have went for Aki or Minami, but I decided to try out the new cast. Called in for Keito, but it seemed she was the popular one as that she was booked until midnight. So I sprang for Laichi(Raichi?). I wasn't disappointed.

I've played with Aki before, and she is always wild in bed. I had one 3P with her where she took the lead with a younger girl, and she and the other girl gave me a great simultaneous BBBJ and much, much more. What is Minami like? How old do you think she is, what's she like physically, and how good is she in bed?

Oh man, book Keito in advance. Every time I called, she was booked and you'd have to wait at least 3 or more hours.