The Two Oasis - Gotanda and Akasaka

PenFigher

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yui (Oasis Gotanda)
https://goo.gl/maps/DTGtXnMDSDJttsfQ9

Yuri and Yumi (Oasis Akasaka)
I put an image of the street sign in this review.

Date of Encounter:
August 2022
10:30 - Oasis Gotanda
1 am - Oasis Akasaka

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes (10k - Gotanda) vs 90+ minutes (20k - Akasaka)

Type/Location:
Shop - CMP

Language Notes:
Gotanda - I communicated in Mandarin only. Tout speaks some English, Tencho speaks Japanese, girls all speak Mandarin and Japanese.

Akasaka - Mama-san speaks a little bit of English, Mandarin, and Japanese. Girls speak Japanese or Mandarin.

Details of the Encounter:

Oasis Gotanda

I went to Oasis in Gotanda because I was in the mood to enjoy the company of another lovely Chinese girl. After reaching Gotanda station, followed the directions given in another review (Link towards the top of this review) and ended up in front of the place. A Chinese tout in a white shirt called to me saying “massagi, massagi, VERY Good massagi”. Recognizing the accent when she said “good”, I knew she lady was a Mandarin speaker. I asked if this is Oasis in Chinese. The tout paused for a full three seconds, mouth open with no sounds coming out like a fish out of water. She said she was surprised that I could speak Mandarin, chatted with me a few minutes, and then accompanied me upstairs and told me that the guy at the front desk speaks no Chinese or English, so she acted as my Japanese translator. I found that to be a nice layer of service. She showed me the pictures and I chose Yui, a girl who ended up looking NOTHING like her picture (go figure). Before joining me in the small stall with a tiny futon, Yui spoke to the tout. I heard. Her say loudly; "another westerner? He won't even be able to talk to me!" The tout responded "he speaks Chinese and he can understand you, he can hear you right now".

In a small stall that smelled vaguely of cigarettes and rice wine, Yui (a 30-some year old Beijinger with ample, but slightly saggy chest and a tight body) introduced herself and apologized for what she said out loud. She explained that many Westerners come to Oasis, don’t understand her, and handle her in ways that are fairly inconsiderate and that make her feel uncomfortable. I think it’s important to bear that in mind, these girls do not like being handled like inanimate objects or fuck toys (who would?) and handling them in rough and inconsiderate ways isn’t the way to go. I always find it concerning when I hear about bad treatment of girls who are just trying to earn a living offering pleasure. I reassured her that I had no plans to do that type of thing and that she should tell me if I ever did something that she didn't like (or if I did something she did like).

Yui smiled and and started play by undressing me and kissing me all over in the shower while washing me. In the stall, she gave me the most intense CBJ I have ever experienced. I had to hold back to not pop, there was tongue action, deep sucking, attention to my balls, moaning, good motion. Holy fucking shit was that ever intense. I think Yui was feeling naughty because she had a fuck me smile when she slid her body against mine before straddling me. She kissed me a lot and I kissed back. My only criticism is that she needs move that tongue a bit more or things get a bit awkward. We changed positions from cowgirl, to missionary, to doggy, to standing missionary (she really liked that one and she was light as a feather so picking her up was easy). I popped right on time because our 40 minutes was pretty much up when I was done. Yui at least pretended she joined me in having an orgasm with a soft, long moan where I could feel her body squeezing against mine before she dropped on me (we finished with her on top). Yui was good and I couldn't believe that I was only paying 10k for this level of service. What a treat, I was lucky to spend time with her, it felt very intimate.

Throughout the time we spent together, Yui would tell me when she wanted me to go faster, slower, deeper. I really enjoyed having an active partner who could take some of the charge, it was a turn on to know I was working with her and I kind of enjoyed the guidance. It felt like a mini class on how to please her and my skills likely got a boost when she gave me a guided tour of her body.

After our time was up, Yui was acting as though she was disappointed that she didn't get more time with me. I know it's all an illusion, but it made me feel good. I’d pick her again if I ever returned when she was working.

Oasis Akasaka

I returned home and thought: I could definitely go for round two. Thinking that my place is near another very active nightlife spot, I headed to the Akasaka Mitsuke. After walking around Akasaka Mitsuke, I was approached by a man who talked with me in very good English. He said his name was Ken, and that he was here to get me all the girls I could handle. I noticed a Chinese accent and asked him if he could speak Mandarin. He said that he could and explained she was actually born here in Japan (his mother is Japanese). He then Told me that he could give me discounts with Chinese girls who would likely be onboard for a tall blonde man who can speak to them in their own language. He asked me to take a cab with him, just 5 minutes, he could take me to the very best young women in town who offered FS for 20k. He then said he could guide me to Koreans, Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese girls of various ages (the youngest being around 20) who would be willing to do any number of unspeakable acts. He was a pretty good salesman). Even though he offered to pay the cab for me, I refused and said that I didn't want to ride in a taxi (if I learned anything from reading advice on this forum, it’s that I shouldn’t follow a tout to a third location, high risk). He then led me to a mama-san who runs a spa by the name... you guessed it Oasis. He said the mamasan was really good to her clients, best in the area (of course he’s say that, he’s a salesman).

He explained to the mama-san that I spoke good Mandarin, so there wouldn’t be issues. She agreed and said that could get full service for 20k. I looked at her sceptically and said “你能便宜一一点儿吗?” (can you lower the price a bit?). The mama-san bargained FS for 15k and then said that I could get FS with two girls for 20k. I said that this was acceptable and got the pick of two girls with no nomination fees (the mama-san told me that it was a slow day and to not expect discounts like this when there are more clients around), I paid 20k and got Yuri and Yumi. Both of them are a bit older, but I was OK with that.

Yuri was an older woman with bleached blonde hair. She is chubby and 45-ish, but she had a decent pair of tits and a level of enthusiasm that can't be matched. Yumi is about the same age, skinnier, and she has a super tight pussy. I’m not big, but she was tight enough to make me feel like a titan. After undressing me, they asked me to come with them to the Shower room (I took my wallet and phone with me in a plastic pouch). That room hand nice waterproof table where I could lie down and get washed and showered. When I turned over, they washed me while making lewd and sexy comments to each other about me in Chinese, almost as if I wasn't in the room. I don’t know why, but two girls talking about me like I was a prop for sex really got me off. They said that I was their 洋娃娃 (yang wawa - doll) because of my blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. They made comments to each other on how they’d fuck me asking each other questions on who was the best at what position. They then asked me while taking turns stroking me who I thought would be the best and how I was going to fuck each of them. As they were conversing, I overheard that Yuri had a few drinks that night (she had a bit of a boozy breath at first, but nothing that lingered). Yuri kept saying she really likes me and that she was happy I picked her and that she thought I was cute.

After the wash, I was wiped down and led to the massage room where both off them fully disrobed. Yuri went on all four approached my ear and softly whispered "you're not here for a massage, are you?" I answered no and she replied that we don’t need pretend (meaning that going through the motions to do a massage would be a waste of time). She then told me that she really liked white boys with blue eyes and that I got her really wet (she as not kidding, she was very wet and it wasn’t lube). While Yuri was going from kissing my nipples to kissing me, Yumi was giving me a CBJ with insane tongue action. I was unaware that a woman’s tongue could go that fast. I was impressed by their enthusiasm and expert abilities. Yumi moved up and announced that she was “putting it in” and slowly sat on my dick until she got it all in while moaning deeply loudly. Apparently, she was too loud and Yuri told her softly "not so loud, even if he feels good inside you". These types of comments continued throughout the session. Both girls were really good at this kind of sexy banter, it was really hot.

Yumi fucked me faster and faster and Yuri complained "it's my turn". Yumi fucked me a good 5 minutes longer with Yuri trying to bargain her way on me (it was all part of the act and it was pretty good). I popped while Yumi was riding me had to take a little breather. I was brought tea to help me refresh.

When it was Yuri’s, she really rode me with genuine sounding moans and groans. I think she truly liked me because she was wet, hot, and slippery, but it certainly didn’t feel like she used lube. At fist I though older chubbier ladies wouldn't do it for me, bu Yuri was so passionate that I was really enjoying my time with her. She rode me until she whispered softly in my ear that she was cumming. I think she actually climaxed (at least it was really believable) right before she fell next to me on the futon. Luckily, I popped while she let out her final moans. She then whispered "you made me cum. 你太厉害 (you’re awesome). Clients don't make me cum, you did” (okay maybe she was just a good actress because that’s a rehearsed line if I’be ever heard one). She seemed sincere enough to make me feel like I accomplished something.

I then went back to the shower room and showered alone this time. When I came back to the room, I confirmed Yuri's name and said “this can't be your Chinese name, impossible!” She got the hint, looked at me with her finger on her mouth in a “shhh” gesture, and softly asked me for my phone. I handed it to her unlocked and she entersed her personal phone number and called it so she’d have my phone number. The moment it reached voice mail, she hung up and told me to use this number to reach her. She then whispered into my ear "I really came, I want to cum again, let's fuck again, just message me or call". When Yumi came back in, Yuri turned to her quickly and told her she would lead me to the door.

After getting dressed, Yuri led me to the exit and hugged me while whispering in my ear that she really wants me to call her later. She went for another hug right before I left, whispering something lewd in my ear.

The same night, as I was returning home, Yuri added me to line. I sent her a text message asking if she wanted to spend time with me soon, maybe for a drink. She answered "are you going to make my little pussy cum like before? OK, can see you when I am free. Where is your apartment?" I am seeing her tonight, mostly because I rather like a good fuck, I can’t pass that opportunity since the last thing she said to me was about anal. My girlfriends never want to do AF (understandable), so I take it where I can get it.

The girls at Oasis Akasaka are older, but they are also very experienced. Really liked the time I spent there.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Tonight, I lucked out and ended up popping 3 times (once while fucking Yui, then with Yumi, finally with Yuri). Come to think of it, why did I get so many “yu” names? This was a night to remember, it was peak FS salon experience. I tried to make the other girls’ experience as good as possible and I think I mostly succeeded in giving as much as I was taking.

My work is about to pick up quite a bit, so I won't get as much time to go to these places as I did, which makes me a bit sad.

Attachments

• EFEB72F8-4D41-4C42-B511-2D90BF09F3F4.jpeg
    EFEB72F8-4D41-4C42-B511-2D90BF09F3F4.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 796
  • FA4A7FB5-40B8-4DF4-BCD0-713A650008A3.jpeg
    FA4A7FB5-40B8-4DF4-BCD0-713A650008A3.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 831
Last edited:
Thanks for the extended repot, much appreciated!

Approved: 8/13/2022

Thanks for the extended repot, much appreciated!

Approved: 8/13/2022

Quick note that I am still in touch with Yuri via Line. I haven’t taken her to my place after drinks and dinner, but we went to a love hotel and it was an amazing night. I decided that, if I am to date working girls, sex at my place (at least early on) might be risky.

When speaking with Yuri I discovered that relationships aren’t her forte and that she just wants to fuck when she’s feeling horny. At least I know that she likely accepted a date based on Merit, haha. Well, at least I have a FWB now.

During Pillow talk, Yuri to opened up a bit about the fact some of her Western clients have had a tendency to be rougher with her or sometimes downright degrading. She and many other girls avoid certain types of men for a good reasons. She gave me examples that sounded like nightmare fuel, to be honest.

I bitched about being discriminated against in other posts on TAG. When I took a minute to talk to just one girl in the industry, I understand how wrong I was to open my big mouth on the topic. If a place ever refuses me, I’ll just dust myself off, STFU and find a places that will take me in (and when getting services, I’ll be on my best behaviour and make an effort to get the girls to have a fun experience, too).

Id be a lying my ass off If I said reading this post didnt make me feel a hint of jealousy. Sounds like you had a great time man.

I noticed in another post you mentioned CBJ. Is this by customer or provider preference?

Id be a lying my ass off If I said reading this post didnt make me feel a hint of jealousy. Sounds like you had a great time man.

I noticed in another post you mentioned CBJ. Is this by customer or provider preference?

This was a really good night, I am not sure I will ever have something quite the same for a long time. When I get CBJ, it’s the lady’s choice since I do not enjoy CBJ as much as BBBJ.

Most of the time, when I go to these places, I tend do to a bit of lead and follow. I’ll let things take me where they do and sometimes put out feelers to see if I can push things slightly further. If a girls seems to not follow, I take her lead, has served me super well to date.

I’d say the norm is CBJ and CFS in these places, however. I wrote the best of my rampage (and it was a rampage, I sometimes did two places on one night most days since mid-July) and I rarely got BBBJ in places offering FS.

Reactions: IramaSki
My man, I have loved reading all of your posts. I love CMPs, but I think the fact you speak Chinese has given you the skeleton key to the vault of fun times. I’m a pretty handsome white guy with a decent stack of cash, but I get nothing out of it like you do. On the other hand, I have had great success in receiving beyond the call of duty level services from Japanese providers with my mix of foreign gentlemanliness and high level Japanese ability, so I guess it goes to show what a different language makes.

My man, I have loved reading all of your posts. I love CMPs, but I think the fact you speak Chinese has given you the skeleton key to the vault of fun times. I’m a pretty handsome white guy with a decent stack of cash, but I get nothing out of it like you do. On the other hand, I have had great success in receiving beyond the call of duty level services from Japanese providers with my mix of foreign gentlemanliness and high level Japanese ability, so I guess it goes to show what a different language makes.

Thank you! Writing these reviews has allowed me to talk about it without fear of judgement in a real life social setting.

When I did my first CMP (Mandala), the Mamasan was so upfront about it happy endings that I thought this was super normal (and the masseuse asked for the tip so naturally I thought the extras must also be fairly standard. I have learned through you and others that this really isn’t the case, which explains why people aren’t going to CMP’s in droves, haha.

I want to try Japanese places but my brain rejects three-quarters of the stuff I learn, go figure. I really need to get to work on Japanese so that I can have some interesting times with local girls, but I am afraid that will take a while.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yui (Oasis Gotanda)
https://goo.gl/maps/DTGtXnMDSDJttsfQ9

Yuri and Yumi (Oasis Akasaka)
I put an image of the street sign in this review.

Date of Encounter:
August 2022
10:30 - Oasis Gotanda
1 am - Oasis Akasaka

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes (10k - Gotanda) vs 90+ minutes (20k - Akasaka)

Type/Location:
Shop - CMP

Language Notes:
Gotanda - I communicated in Mandarin only. Tout speaks some English, Tencho speaks Japanese, girls all speak Mandarin and Japanese.

Akasaka - Mama-san speaks a little bit of English, Mandarin, and Japanese. Girls speak Japanese or Mandarin.

Details of the Encounter:

Oasis Gotanda

I went to Oasis in Gotanda because I was in the mood to enjoy the company of another lovely Chinese girl. After reaching Gotanda station, followed the directions given in another review (Link towards the top of this review) and ended up in front of the place. A Chinese tout in a white shirt called to me saying “massagi, massagi, VERY Good massagi”. Recognizing the accent when she said “good”, I knew she lady was a Mandarin speaker. I asked if this is Oasis in Chinese. The tout paused for a full three seconds, mouth open with no sounds coming out like a fish out of water. She said she was surprised that I could speak Mandarin, chatted with me a few minutes, and then accompanied me upstairs and told me that the guy at the front desk speaks no Chinese or English, so she acted as my Japanese translator. I found that to be a nice layer of service. She showed me the pictures and I chose Yui, a girl who ended up looking NOTHING like her picture (go figure). Before joining me in the small stall with a tiny futon, Yui spoke to the tout. I heard. Her say loudly; "another westerner? He won't even be able to talk to me!" The tout responded "he speaks Chinese and he can understand you, he can hear you right now".

In a small stall that smelled vaguely of cigarettes and rice wine, Yui (a 30-some year old Beijinger with ample, but slightly saggy chest and a tight body) introduced herself and apologized for what she said out loud. She explained that many Westerners come to Oasis, don’t understand her, and handle her in ways that are fairly inconsiderate and that make her feel uncomfortable. I think it’s important to bear that in mind, these girls do not like being handled like inanimate objects or fuck toys (who would?) and handling them in rough and inconsiderate ways isn’t the way to go. I always find it concerning when I hear about bad treatment of girls who are just trying to earn a living offering pleasure. I reassured her that I had no plans to do that type of thing and that she should tell me if I ever did something that she didn't like (or if I did something she did like).

Yui smiled and and started play by undressing me and kissing me all over in the shower while washing me. In the stall, she gave me the most intense CBJ I have ever experienced. I had to hold back to not pop, there was tongue action, deep sucking, attention to my balls, moaning, good motion. Holy fucking shit was that ever intense. I think Yui was feeling naughty because she had a fuck me smile when she slid her body against mine before straddling me. She kissed me a lot and I kissed back. My only criticism is that she needs move that tongue a bit more or things get a bit awkward. We changed positions from cowgirl, to missionary, to doggy, to standing missionary (she really liked that one and she was light as a feather so picking her up was easy). I popped right on time because our 40 minutes was pretty much up when I was done. Yui at least pretended she joined me in having an orgasm with a soft, long moan where I could feel her body squeezing against mine before she dropped on me (we finished with her on top). Yui was good and I couldn't believe that I was only paying 10k for this level of service. What a treat, I was lucky to spend time with her, it felt very intimate.

Throughout the time we spent together, Yui would tell me when she wanted me to go faster, slower, deeper. I really enjoyed having an active partner who could take some of the charge, it was a turn on to know I was working with her and I kind of enjoyed the guidance. It felt like a mini class on how to please her and my skills likely got a boost when she gave me a guided tour of her body.

After our time was up, Yui was acting as though she was disappointed that she didn't get more time with me. I know it's all an illusion, but it made me feel good. I’d pick her again if I ever returned when she was working.

Oasis Akasaka

I returned home and thought: I could definitely go for round two. Thinking that my place is near another very active nightlife spot, I headed to the Akasaka Mitsuke. After walking around Akasaka Mitsuke, I was approached by a man who talked with me in very good English. He said his name was Ken, and that he was here to get me all the girls I could handle. I noticed a Chinese accent and asked him if he could speak Mandarin. He said that he could and explained she was actually born here in Japan (his mother is Japanese). He then Told me that he could give me discounts with Chinese girls who would likely be onboard for a tall blonde man who can speak to them in their own language. He asked me to take a cab with him, just 5 minutes, he could take me to the very best young women in town who offered FS for 20k. He then said he could guide me to Koreans, Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese girls of various ages (the youngest being around 20) who would be willing to do any number of unspeakable acts. He was a pretty good salesman). Even though he offered to pay the cab for me, I refused and said that I didn't want to ride in a taxi (if I learned anything from reading advice on this forum, it’s that I shouldn’t follow a tout to a third location, high risk). He then led me to a mama-san who runs a spa by the name... you guessed it Oasis. He said the mamasan was really good to her clients, best in the area (of course he’s say that, he’s a salesman).

He explained to the mama-san that I spoke good Mandarin, so there wouldn’t be issues. She agreed and said that could get full service for 20k. I looked at her sceptically and said “你能便宜一一点儿吗?” (can you lower the price a bit?). The mama-san bargained FS for 15k and then said that I could get FS with two girls for 20k. I said that this was acceptable and got the pick of two girls with no nomination fees (the mama-san told me that it was a slow day and to not expect discounts like this when there are more clients around), I paid 20k and got Yuri and Yumi. Both of them are a bit older, but I was OK with that.

Yuri was an older woman with bleached blonde hair. She is chubby and 45-ish, but she had a decent pair of tits and a level of enthusiasm that can't be matched. Yumi is about the same age, skinnier, and she has a super tight pussy. I’m not big, but she was tight enough to make me feel like a titan. After undressing me, they asked me to come with them to the Shower room (I took my wallet and phone with me in a plastic pouch). That room hand nice waterproof table where I could lie down and get washed and showered. When I turned over, they washed me while making lewd and sexy comments to each other about me in Chinese, almost as if I wasn't in the room. I don’t know why, but two girls talking about me like I was a prop for sex really got me off. They said that I was their 洋娃娃 (yang wawa - doll) because of my blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. They made comments to each other on how they’d fuck me asking each other questions on who was the best at what position. They then asked me while taking turns stroking me who I thought would be the best and how I was going to fuck each of them. As they were conversing, I overheard that Yuri had a few drinks that night (she had a bit of a boozy breath at first, but nothing that lingered). Yuri kept saying she really likes me and that she was happy I picked her and that she thought I was cute.

After the wash, I was wiped down and led to the massage room where both off them fully disrobed. Yuri went on all four approached my ear and softly whispered "you're not here for a massage, are you?" I answered no and she replied that we don’t need pretend (meaning that going through the motions to do a massage would be a waste of time). She then told me that she really liked white boys with blue eyes and that I got her really wet (she as not kidding, she was very wet and it wasn’t lube). While Yuri was going from kissing my nipples to kissing me, Yumi was giving me a CBJ with insane tongue action. I was unaware that a woman’s tongue could go that fast. I was impressed by their enthusiasm and expert abilities. Yumi moved up and announced that she was “putting it in” and slowly sat on my dick until she got it all in while moaning deeply loudly. Apparently, she was too loud and Yuri told her softly "not so loud, even if he feels good inside you". These types of comments continued throughout the session. Both girls were really good at this kind of sexy banter, it was really hot.

Yumi fucked me faster and faster and Yuri complained "it's my turn". Yumi fucked me a good 5 minutes longer with Yuri trying to bargain her way on me (it was all part of the act and it was pretty good). I popped while Yumi was riding me had to take a little breather. I was brought tea to help me refresh.

When it was Yuri’s, she really rode me with genuine sounding moans and groans. I think she truly liked me because she was wet, hot, and slippery, but it certainly didn’t feel like she used lube. At fist I though older chubbier ladies wouldn't do it for me, bu Yuri was so passionate that I was really enjoying my time with her. She rode me until she whispered softly in my ear that she was cumming. I think she actually climaxed (at least it was really believable) right before she fell next to me on the futon. Luckily, I popped while she let out her final moans. She then whispered "you made me cum. 你太厉害 (you’re awesome). Clients don't make me cum, you did” (okay maybe she was just a good actress because that’s a rehearsed line if I’be ever heard one). She seemed sincere enough to make me feel like I accomplished something.

I then went back to the shower room and showered alone this time. When I came back to the room, I confirmed Yuri's name and said “this can't be your Chinese name, impossible!” She got the hint, looked at me with her finger on her mouth in a “shhh” gesture, and softly asked me for my phone. I handed it to her unlocked and she entersed her personal phone number and called it so she’d have my phone number. The moment it reached voice mail, she hung up and told me to use this number to reach her. She then whispered into my ear "I really came, I want to cum again, let's fuck again, just message me or call". When Yumi came back in, Yuri turned to her quickly and told her she would lead me to the door.

After getting dressed, Yuri led me to the exit and hugged me while whispering in my ear that she really wants me to call her later. She went for another hug right before I left, whispering something lewd in my ear.

The same night, as I was returning home, Yuri added me to line. I sent her a text message asking if she wanted to spend time with me soon, maybe for a drink. She answered "are you going to make my little pussy cum like before? OK, can see you when I am free. Where is your apartment?" I am seeing her tonight, mostly because I rather like a good fuck, I can’t pass that opportunity since the last thing she said to me was about anal. My girlfriends never want to do AF (understandable), so I take it where I can get it.

The girls at Oasis Akasaka are older, but they are also very experienced. Really liked the time I spent there.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Tonight, I lucked out and ended up popping 3 times (once while fucking Yui, then with Yumi, finally with Yuri). Come to think of it, why did I get so many “yu” names? This was a night to remember, it was peak FS salon experience. I tried to make the other girls’ experience as good as possible and I think I mostly succeeded in giving as much as I was taking.

My work is about to pick up quite a bit, so I won't get as much time to go to these places as I did, which makes me a bit sad.

Quick update to say that I went back to Oasis Akasaka with grand expectations. The first time was fun, almost surreal so I thought that this would reproduce. The answer is nope, I was given a young shorter chubby girl (played roulette, I regret that) for the same price I paid for two girls last time. Talk with her was downright boring, and she wasn’t really my type (short and chubby). She had enthusiasm but was not experienced at all and did not take any control of playtime, like she didn’t know how to. Without being rough (I’m usually fairly gentle with girls, even when playtime gets a little sub/dom and I am never mean to them), I took over. Luckily she seemed to enjoy playing a submissive role and even asked me to slap her ass when I was pounding her out. Her only redeeming qualIty, in my view was that she has nice tits and super lovely areolae & nipples that got fully erect as playtime progressed.

She wasn’t super memorable and I was kind of tipsy at the time (this was in the last days of August)… I think Asaku… something was her name but I honestly can’t fully remember. I don’t plan to go back (my free time is now more limited, anyway, so I don’t have too much evening play time lately and I won’t waste it there next time I do.

I got one pop and that was good enough, I wasn’t sure if my experience was gonna leave me with blue balls.

I guess you can’t always rely on these places to give you the same experience twice, live and learn.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spankmuffin
Quick update to say that I went back to Oasis Akasaka with grand expectations. The first time was fun, almost surreal so I thought that this would reproduce. The answer is nope, I was given a young shorter chubby girl (played roulette, I regret that) for the same price I paid for two girls last time. Talk with her was downright boring, and she wasn’t really my type (short and chubby). She had enthusiasm but was not experienced at all and did not take any control of playtime, like she didn’t know how to. Without being rough (I’m usually fairly gentle with girls), I took over. Luckily she seemed to enjoy playing a submissive role and even asked me to slap her ass when I was pounding her out. Her only redeeming qualIty, in my view was that she has nice tits and super lovely arrosas & nipples that got fully erect as playtime progressed.

She wasn’t super memorable and I was kind of tipsy at the time (this was in the last days of August)… I think Asakura was her name but I honestly don’t fully remember. I don’t plan to go back (my free time is now more limited, anyway, so I don’t have too much evening play time lately and I won’t waste it there next time I do.

I got one pop and that was good enough, I wasn’t sure if my experience was gonna leave me with blue balls.

I guess you can’t always rely on these places to give you the same experience twice, live and learn.

Thanks for the update. I Still wanna give the Gotanda place a try,

Thanks for the update. I Still wanna give the Gotanda place a try,

If my 4 experiences are indicators, the Gotanda place is a solid guarantee you get FS. I only got one fairly mechanical experience there, but it’s 10k, you can’t ask for too much for what you’re paying.

Is Gotanda Oasis it at the Cafe Pukari building? I went there a bit early, its a ghetto building and 7F has no signs etc and went up and looks like nothing there. I guess it opens late? Or is it a diff building?

Is Gotanda Oasis it at the Cafe Pukari building? I went there a bit early, its a ghetto building and 7F has no signs etc and went up and looks like nothing there. I guess it opens late? Or is it a diff building?

You got the right building but they open around 7PM. There is always a girl outside to lure you in when they are open so it's kind of difficult to miss. You just have to look horny and she takes it from there.

I'm glad you were able to have fun there, but it just wasn't for me, I guess. I even got to do it with Mimi, who I heard good things about from the guy above me but... yeah, I don't know if I'll revisit. I have a hard time releasing as is and it feels like they have the thickest condoms known to man there. Could barely feel a thing and I feel I would have unironically had more luck cumming if I visited JanJan.

it feels like they have the thickest condoms known to man there.

I do not know how many times I have said it but you guys need to read more. Specifically the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and TAG.

Always know where your towel is and bring your own rubbers.

Reactions: mazokizumu
I do not know how many times I have said it but you guys need to read more. Specifically the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and TAG.

Always know where your towel is and bring your own rubbers.
I really should get to reading that one, true. Heard good things about it.

Reactions: Sudsy