Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

If there are more new JAV join the new shop, so long not those unfamiliar one, even if 2nd-tier( sole actress JAV , more than five or 10 movies) , i probably will come back tokyo, yoshiwara.
let see who post the shop location.

Reactions: Kyon OO
表紙は吉原「Segretario」のほたるちゃん。
47d74076.jpg

Reactions: HeatRook
Is it going to be shop makeup? There is a lift , make it premium of the premium , i mean the girl, & the price
Hisyo is always too crowded, too many girls and too good biz.
I hope they dun recuit risa , she is a lazy bum, haha
I have few jav provide very short sex, packge like classy but limited sex, if u prefer buffet style then dun go too preimum.
But if ur sex is short, then good for you, haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: TAG Manager
I read this via retweeting from DH's Karou, it seems the arrest was initiated from customers' illegal recordings....

Ah, the guy who took the videos went to the police to complain about being forced to pay the fine for the sneak photos.

What an asshole. Everyone knows you don't take pictures or video, and knows what's expected if you're caught.

Is Lion's club still accepting foreigners? I don't see any words about rejecting foreigners on their email or homepage, but they are quite expensive.....

Yes they did, but a few girls are blocked (中村あんり、岡本ありさ、土屋えりか、石原さき)

表紙は吉原「Segretario」のほたるちゃん。
View attachment 14965
I checked their website. Although on the cover they stated the girl is from the new shop, if u clicked through the page, you could be sent to an interview which stated she is from Bara No Sono, and in the interview she stated that she will transfer to the new shop soon. Thus I think some girls would be transferred from Hisyo and Bara No Sono to the new shop.

https://www.manzoku.or.jp/tokyo/feature/m_manzoku/2010/index_sp.html

Last edited:
Yes they did, but a few girls are blocked (中村あんり、岡本ありさ、土屋えりか、石原さき)
Thx. I already know some of them didn't accept foreigners, but will there be more girls not accepting foreigners becoz of Covid-19?

I checked their website. Although on the cover they stated the girl is from the new shop, if u clicked through the page, you could be sent to an interview which stated she is from Bara No Sono, and in the interview she stated that she will transfer to the new shop soon. Thus I think some girls would be transferred from Hisyo and Bara No Sono to the new shop.

https://www.manzoku.or.jp/tokyo/feature/m_manzoku/2010/index_sp.html
She actually says that Baranosono is going to be "renewed" and renamed Segretario.

https://www.manzoku.or.jp/tokyo/shop/42749/gid-919993/gravure/

"お店といえば「薔薇の園」がリニューアルして「セグレターリオ」になるんですよね。"

Which is at odds with the Baranosono and Hisyo sites saying that a new shop is being opened - my assumption was that they were taking over the premises vacated by Makeup.

She actually says that Baranosono is going to be "renewed" and renamed Segretario.

https://www.manzoku.or.jp/tokyo/shop/42749/gid-919993/gravure/

"お店といえば「薔薇の園」がリニューアルして「セグレターリオ」になるんですよね。"

Which is at odds with the Baranosono and Hisyo sites saying that a new shop is being opened - my assumption was that they were taking over the premises vacated by Makeup.

Thx for the heads up. I don't read much Japanese, thus I guessed from the wordings it means she would transfer to the new shop.

But if they would take the premises vacated by MakeUp, they could still keep the name Bara No Sono. Is it necessary to change the brand name when you moved?

Besides the theme of the new shop is also secretary, which I think is way too similar with Hisyo. I guess maybe they want to unify all their shop under the secretary theme?

Btw, that quote was not from her, but the reporter/interviewer himself

Last edited:
Rose tokyo shop was previously blue lagoon and was taken over ard 3yrs ago, when i were there, blue lagoon was still there but i nvr try, only try rose tyoko 2 jav there, but the place always gave me an errie feeling. Sexcretary sound better.
Btw makeup i just anyhow guessing. Maybe there are others shop closed, but location and as previous highend shop, makeup seem better.
They really have many girls per day for both shop if not the most per shop, the other i can think of is jyoutei.
Heard some said, when hisyo full they were move to a shop across the street only.
Only if happen to pick the girl frm other shop then will go over there.
I think they were over capacity sometimes

rebrand is like repackaing, because of its non success or failure.
If one more sis shop, then t will be more like expansion.

Found it,and I must say, the girls' uniform made them looked like OL more than secretary. Also the brighter color background reminds me of Bara no Sono. Maybe their new theme is the fusion of the two shop? But to me it really gives me a "Hisyo-Lite" feel....

Reactions: TAG Manager
Darling Harbour will undergo renovation, and scheduled to reopen in Mid-Sept. According to Toki's tweet, they're planned to re-open on 14th of Sept, but unfortunate to some, there will be no more 6am course, as the shop will change its opening hour to 9am.

Darling Harbour will undergo renovation, and scheduled to reopen in Mid-Sept. According to Toki's tweet, they're planned to re-open on 14th of Sept, but unfortunate to some, there will be no more 6am course, as the shop will change its opening hour to 9am.

This is really a breaking new.

I rmb when my 1st yoshiwara trip abt 4 yrs back, DH was one of my shop there.
Going there was goggling train, map and street, and i was staying tamagawa, saw the website price, and i took the early morning train 5+, transit shibuya to get on the ring train circut and manage to reach there 6:45.
I was expecting the promo, then the MIB told me this price was japanese, i felt very unjust and cheated, so i said i might as well come after 12pm.
He gave 'i-dun-give-a-fuck' expression and said 'up to you'.(or maybe he only know this 3 english words)
I really squeeze my own ball and nside my heart really fuck him, haha.
Still i go for the girl, what to do, wake up so early.
Worst of all shit, i got the ugly one, one of the top 3 of my record, can't remember i had much choice or i pick my own.
After that, i skip 2-3 trips later to finally have my courage to go back there again, and then i make a total of 15 visits there, haha.

6-9am is very weird hour, is like working man went there to shot one pop before going to work.
And 9-12pm is like really a quick show up in office, the service/sale will said he had a morning client and went there for a promo price.
just kiddy, forget my last two lines.

toki always work from 6am and 9am, but now she will has to work frm 9am.

Last edited:
This is really a breaking new.

I rmb when my 1st yoshiwara trip abt 4 yrs back, DH was one of my shop there.
Going there was goggling train, map and street, and i was staying tamagawa, saw the website price, and i took the early morning train 5+, transit shibuya to get on the ring train circut and manage to reach there 6:45.
I was expecting the promo, then the MIB told me this price was japanese, i felt very unjust and cheated, so i said i might as well come after 12pm.
He gave 'i-dun-give-a-fuck' expression and said 'up to you'.(or maybe he only know this 3 english words)
I really squeeze my own ball and nside my heart really fuck him, haha.
Still i go for the girl, what to do, wake up so early.
Worst of all shit, i got the ugly one, one of the top 3 of my record, can't remember i had much choice or i pick my own.
After that, i skip 2-3 trips later to finally have my courage to go back there again, and then i make a total of 15 visits there, haha.

6-9am is very weird hour, is like working man went there to shot one pop before going to work.
And 9-12pm is like really a quick show up in office, the service/sale will said he had a morning client and went there for a promo price.
just kiddy, forget my last two lines.

toki always work from 6am and 9am, but now she will has to work frm 9am.
It is a sad news for me too. I'm a morning person, and I wanna to go there before breakfast with my friend, as a way of sneaking out without friend or family noticing.

Besides, I was interested in those morning girls, as I said before, like Karou or Ayase. Usually they're not that busy in the wee hrs, and their morning courses are usually a little more than an hr, not as long as the high-end shops. Now becoz of Covid, I had to cancel my trip, and DH cancel their morning courses?? :sad: : sad:

It is a sad news for me too. I'm a morning person, and I wanna to go there before breakfast with my friend, as a way of sneaking out without friend or family noticing.

Besides, I was interested in those morning girls, as I said before, like Karou or Ayase. Usually they're not that busy in the wee hrs, and their morning courses are usually a little more than an hr, not as long as the high-end shops. Now becoz of Covid, I had to cancel my trip, and DH cancel their morning courses?? :sad: : sad:

Or tell one's wife that he is going out for a jog, and came back with 2 loose legs.