Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Reijou closed:cry:

Attachments

• AEF1A79B-187A-4F28-BDBC-048A99E7ABD6.jpeg
    AEF1A79B-187A-4F28-BDBC-048A99E7ABD6.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 290
Sry for my poor English. I dunno if anybody have talked about it, but it seems there is a new service @ Hisyo, since their reopening after the State of Emergency back in May last yr, that you can take the girl out, like a rental girlfriend/GFE, if she is ok with it. Of course as you needed to book through Hisyo, I doubt that you could take the girl to love hotels and have sex, but sth like a normal date with meals, shopping and etc should be ok.

Sora mentioned in her tweet (the one about her schedule, pinned on top of her tweets), that you should booked at least 3 time-slots (6 hrs), and 6 slots (12 hrs) at max, if you want to take the girl out. She also mentioned in another tweet( sry I couldn't find it becoz I forgot to bookmark it), that the first hr and the last hr of the date were used for her to get ready for the date, and the her next appointment.
As for the price, it was count as the total payment of the usual 2 hr service, multiplied by number of time slots you booked for that date, thus you could be paying at least 195000 yen for one date.

I dunno if this service would still be available when Hisyo accept gaijins again. ( actually I don't think this service will be available to gaijins at any time, unless you are a regular there.) As for this moment, from what I have read on twitter and diaries, besides Sora, Aya, Anju,Erika and Shiori are also available for this service.

Last edited:
Sry for my poor English. I dunno if anybody have talked about it, but it seems there is a new service @ Hisyo, since their reopening after the State of Emergency back in May last yr, that you can take the girl out, like a rental girlfriend/GFE, if she is ok with it. Of course as you needed to book through Hisyo, I doubt that you could take the girl to love hotels and have sex, but sth like a normal date with meals, shopping and etc should be ok.

Sora mentioned in her tweet (the one about her schedule, pinned on top of her tweets), that you should booked at least 3 time-slots (6 hrs), and 6 slots (12 hrs) at max, if you want to take the girl out. She also mentioned in another tweet( sry I couldn't find it becoz I forgot to bookmark it), that the first hr and the last hr of the date were used for her to get ready for the date, and the her next appointment.
As for the price, it was count as the total payment of the usual 2 hr service, multiplied by number of time slots you booked for that date, thus you could be paying at least 195000 yen for one date.

I dunno if this service would still be available when Hisyo accept gaijins again. ( actually I don't think this service will be available to gaijins at any time, unless you are a regular there.) As for this moment, from what I have read on twitter and diaries, besides Sora, Aya, Anju,Erika and Shiori are also available for this service.

There are several "Gaijin friendly" deriheru stores that offer a date with the girls. Also I believe you can combine for example, one hour at a love hotel like lovers and other hour for eating, walking or drinking

Reactions: MikeH
Are they aware of you being a gaijin? Curious if things are opening up a bit more. Did you go in and did they ask for verifications a resident?
My face is pretty gaijin :) They didn't ask. Some of the shops that were really strict at gaijins even waved at me, to the point I even signaled if it was me that they are calling. Also, it seems like they were more likely to say yes to your prices compared to the 60k yen minimum. I got two hours from Tiara for 45 k :)

Reactions: SteveC
My face is pretty gaijin :) They didn't ask. Some of the shops that were really strict at gaijins even waved at me, to the point I even signaled if it was me that they are calling. Also, it seems like they were more likely to say yes to your prices compared to the 60k yen minimum. I got two hours from Tiara for 45 k :)
Yup, highend minimum 50k for Japanese, 60k for foreigner, if u pay 50k u like paying for standard Japanese, beyound that i think a bit too much, bargain is like a insult to their quality if they feel their price is justify and not hiking

Last edited:
Reactions: TAG Manager
i feel paying lowest doesn't make a person good, just show the poor quality of a person, is like taking advantage of other.
For me, just be reasonable.
i think taking hisyo as a price gauge, 65k Japanese 75k foreigner, 65k-75k price is quite reasonable to pay for highend soap, above that , a bit high only if is really good, in term of physical look and services.
i wont pay 90k for ailedore or juotei.
i paid extra 10k for the girl second time i look for, no more 10k discount and i agreed.

a lot highend standard is high bcos it include NS, foreigner you +10k and u aint getting any.
strictly saying, u are not getting for what u r paying.
if there going to be short change, then they should give me some cash back, rite.(they always give VIP price, note-is not a bargain price more like a contract price)

Last edited:

That's known as 店外 (tengai). Often offered to a good repeating client (known as 太客). It doesn't come cheap as you have to pay for the shop (through the girl) and the girl.

I have been in contact with some girls from Hisyo. It seems that Foreigners are OK as long as they are Japanese resident. For what I understood, the momentary "no Gaijin policy" from Hisyo administration it is for the Covid-19 pandemic.
If you can prove that you live in Japan, and not as a tourist.... It seems it's ok. And if you are a regular or at least have been few times at Hisyo, there should be no problem at all!

Longer term work visa accepted, or must be at least PR?

i feel paying lowest doesn't make a person good, just show the poor quality of a person, is like taking advantage of other.
For me, just be reasonable.
i think taking hisyo as a price gauge, 65k Japanese 75k foreigner, 65k-75k price is quite reasonable to pay for highend soap, above that , a bit high only if is really good, in term of physical look and services.
i wont pay 90k for ailedore or juotei.
i paid extra 10k for the girl second time i look for, no more 10k discount and i agreed.

a lot highend standard is high bcos it include NS, foreigner you +10k and u aint getting any.
strictly saying, u are not getting for what u r paying.
if there going to be short change, then they should give me some cash back, rite.(they always give VIP price, note-is not a bargain price more like a contract price)

Alie Dore actually had offered me 65K before (I didn't ask for discount), but I didn't have interest to the available gals so I declined.

Alie Dore actually had offered me 65K before (I didn't ask for discount), but I didn't have interest to the available gals so I declined.

alice dore group, joutei group they have their own promotion discount program up to 2(2x10k/2x15) , if they recommending new girl to you.

premium +10k, same girl 2nd time +10k, foreigner +10k.
Before discount scheme, Japanese is 80k, foreigner is 90k
If the girl is no more new or popular, they will ask you for 70-75k

the price range there is 65k-75k(premium), paying 90k is a sucker price.
Counter offer is a bargain for special discount.

Last year I try a soap land and I don’t remember the shop name…I walk in the shop and they ask me which country and wait a customer area and they pick me up a car with another shop…the lady is I think around 27 above and good service I try 2 times finished and I pay 12000 only…that’s was my experience in soapland

Last year I try a soap land and I don’t remember the shop name…I walk in the shop and they ask me which country and wait a customer area and they pick me up a car with another shop…the lady is I think around 27 above and good service I try 2 times finished and I pay 12000 only…that’s was my experience in soapland

lot of 激安店 offer 30-50min, some even 10k and below .
Tobita 20min already 16k with top grade looking girls.
Those 激安店 offer 30min, and with the quality i am not surprise.
important price suit u, girl suit u.
For me, i am quite fussy with girls sex appeal , body and look, and i am willing to pay for tobita price because it worth what i pay for.

Reactions: Acid Burn
Guys im new, only tried deriheru before and this time i want to go soapland.Any recommendation? Im good at japanese (n1, not native level though), asian, average budget (around 50k yen 90 min), the girl around 20s ( dun wanna go with milf over 30s). I can afford more budget as long as the girl is young. Try ask some popular shops in cityheaven site like honey collection but got rejected because being a foreigner

Guys im new, only tried deriheru before and this time i want to go soapland.Any recommendation? Im good at japanese (n1, not native level though), asian, average budget (around 50k yen 90 min), the girl around 20s ( dun wanna go with milf over 30s). I can afford more budget as long as the girl is young. Try ask some popular shops in cityheaven site like honey collection but got rejected because being a foreigner
You can try Darling Harbour. They definitely accept foreigners

Reactions: GoldenD
the girl around 20s ( dun wanna go with milf over 30s).
For that age preference, I’d stick with Dolce. But I’m not sure how they are regarding gaijin acceptance nowadays with them considering the CoVID situation.

Jyotei, Hisyo and Mizuiro Ribbon are OK with foreigners. If your Japanese is good enough to have a daily life conversation.

Thanks guys for all your recommendation. Call a bunch of shops and they all rejected cause of covid( jyotei, oushitsu, 1st lady, 11channel...), finally mizuiro ribbon accepted
They charged me extra 20k yen though :cry:

Reactions: SatoKM
Thanks guys for all your recommendation. Call a bunch of shops and they all rejected cause of covid( jyotei, oushitsu, 1st lady, 11channel...), finally mizuiro ribbon accepted
They charged me extra 20k yen though :cry:

I could tell you that if you choose a "high grade" girl from Mizuiro Ribbon you will not regret it.

Reactions: Karbon