Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Hope this is the right place to post this, since this is more of an update rather than a review.

Update 1
The owners/management of Dolce in Yoshiwara (http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/top.html) have just opened a new sister shop called Shifuku no Toki (http://www.ol-soap.com/smp/top.html). While Dolce is JK-themed, Shifuku no Toki is OL-themed.

I had called up Dolce over the weekend to make a reservation for one girl, but the tencho told me that the girl was now at Shifuku no Toki. So, looks like most of the girls at Shifuku no Toki “graduated” from Dolce. Didn’t end up trying Shifuku no Toki yet, because the girl I was looking to reserve was not “shukkin” that day.

The 2 sites above for Dolce & Shifuku list the same address:

4 Chome-23-10 Senzoku, Taitō-ku, Tōkyō-to 111-0031

Which of the shops is actually there?

Shifuku no toki on the first page has this site listed:
http://forest5519.com/top.php

with the below address

東京都台東区千束4丁目17番9号

Or is that a different shifuku no Toki?

Spent some time out of country...did I miss something in Yoshiwara?
Yea they opened a shop with a penpinappleapplepen theme. Or wait.. maybe that was a cafe..

From my looking, it seems like there aren't any soaplands that offer the early morning discounts to foreigners. Are there any I'm missing?

As it stands, it seems like Cream Lemon or Putit Royal would be good for short visits, with Dolce or Kings Club for longer visits.

A lot of people seem to like Darling Harbour, but I can't seem to figure out why--it seems on the pricier end of the commonly suggested options, but it doesn't look like it has better service.

Discounts of any kind seem hard to come by.
Service is always YMMV and is subjective. Darling Harbour is popular because they are very friendly with foreigners and many of the girls seem to like sex.
I agree that their long course is a bit on the pricy side.

A lot of people seem to like Darling Harbour, but I can't seem to figure out why--it seems on the pricier end of the commonly suggested options, but it doesn't look like it has better service.
Girls are supposed to be younger than the women at petit royal and to more skilled and experienced than the young girls at dolce, i suppose.

Reactions: lonegaijin
Would like to thank Soapysoap66 and the many others who contributed to this thread for my successful first visit to Yoshiwara.

Went down on a Friday afternoon and had Social Ran, Tiara and Oushitsu in order. Social Ran immediately rejected me when I asked in Japanese whether foreigners are allowed. Tiara tout had to go back to check before offering me 8 choices. He can speak good enough English. And the waiting room was completely full on a freaking weekday afternoon!

Would like to thank Soapysoap66 and the many others who contributed to this thread for my successful first visit to Yoshiwara.

Went down on a Friday afternoon and had Social Ran, Tiara and Oushitsu in order. Social Ran immediately rejected me when I asked in Japanese whether foreigners are allowed. Tiara tout had to go back to check before offering me 8 choices. He can speak good enough English. And the waiting room was completely full on a freaking weekday afternoon!
If you remember who you were offered and don't mind sharing, I'd be interested.

If you remember who you were offered and don't mind sharing, I'd be interested.

I can only remember 未来, 橘雅, 空 for sure because they were some of what I had in mind. But looking at today's offering, I think it was most of them. I am a Japanese looking Asian though.