Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

MAXIMUM EFFORT. Wow.

So I was clicking around in the list.

"Oh, American Cheer Girl? It's been some time since I've been with a western girl, maybe this one is better than Holein1"

[click]

"..."

"..."

"Oh, its a Fat Fetish Deriheru."

'American' is apparently now synonymous with 'Fat'. Which... well... yeah, given latest morbid obesity epidemic and diabetes crisis, well deserved. Grats, my countrymen.

MAXIMUM EFFORT. Wow.

"Oh, American Cheer Girl? It's been some time since I've been with a western girl, maybe this one is better than Holein1"

[click]

"..."

"..."

'American' is apparently now synonymous with 'Fat'. Which... well... yeah, given latest morbid obesity epidemic and diabetes crisis, well deserved. Grats, my countrymen.

Lol yes that was one of the edits I was planning to make to the list. That shop is BBW.

MAXIMUM EFFORT. Wow.

[click]

"..."

"..."

I don't think they employ any foreign girls in Yoshiwara.

It's not a deriheru btw, it's soapland, they are all soaplands.
I've done some updates to the list, plus added a link to another review site.
Do you guys want me to move/copy everything up to the top post?

Btw, If anyone would like to do me a favor, I'd really like to know if Yuzuki takes foreigners because the profile pics are super hot and I'd really like to visit them.

There are non Japanese girls in Yoshiwara - mostly mixed race, but not always.
I've seen half-Japanese girls but if you mean totally non-Japanese (like a Russian or something) I'd be very surprised indeed.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I've seen half-Japanese girls but if you mean totally non-Japanese (like a Russian or something) I'd be very surprised indeed.
I agree.
Of course hafu would be no problem but i was told they don't hire foreigners even if the visa is perfectly fine.
I understand that they think about their reputation because other Asian girls give shops a cheap image but it sucks. I'd have loved to try working at a good soapland one day, even though i'm not sure my skin would be able to stand that much bathing..

Reactions: Sudsy
They're close to Edomachi-dori, but the actual streets most of them are on don't really have names. Senzoku 4 chome.

Here's a map pic showing how I usually walk from Minowa station.

You exit at the cross-section at the top, then cross the section towards the McDonalds, then take the road to the left of the McDonalds. Walk straight along that main road, you should see Skytree in the background.
After you pass the Fire Station on your right, immediately turn right and walk straight. Then you should see Last Scene, Darling Harbor and Putit Royal straight ahead.

Should you exit Minowa at the other exit, I highlighted in blue how to walk to the main road.
Recommend having Google maps on hand.

Attachments

• minowa.jpg
    minowa.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 1,189
Last edited:

You exit at the cross-section at the top, then cross the section towards the McDonalds, then take the road to the left of the McDonalds. Walk straight along that main road, you should see Skytree in the background.
After you pass the Fire Station on your right, immediately turn left and walk straight. Then you should see Last Scene, Darling Harbor and Putit Royal straight ahead.

Should you exit Minowa at the other exit, I highlighted in blue how to walk to the main road.
Thanks

After you pass the Fire Station on your right, immediately turn right and walk straight. Then you should see Last Scene, Darling Harbor and Putit Royal straight ahead.

Wow!!! I live close and have never been......foolish me.

Just popped by Yuzuki.
It is Japanese only. Very polite but even on a quiet Monday they won't take a Japanese speaking gaijin.

Down the road at Emblem Club now.

Is this the first ever post from the waiting room of a soapy?

Just popped by Yuzuki.
It is Japanese only. Very polite but even on a quiet Monday they won't take a Japanese speaking gaijin.

Down the road at Emblem Club now.

Is this the first ever post from the waiting room of a soapy?
Really hope you picked Melon, cause I read about her and she seems very nice.