Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Has anyone tried calling Byakuya and ask if they accept gaijin? Or does it depend on the girl?

Has anyone tried calling Byakuya and ask if they accept gaijin? Or does it depend on the girl?

If the shop accepts gaijin that won't mean all girls there do, so it's different for each shop. Please feel free to call shops and check, I don't live in Japan so it will be expensive for me plus I'm not very good on the phone. Any shop info will be happily accepted!

If the shop accepts gaijin that won't mean all girls there do, so it's different for each shop. Please feel free to call shops and check, I don't live in Japan so it will be expensive for me plus I'm not very good on the phone. Any shop info will be happily accepted!
Exactly, not every girl at a "gaijin friendly" venue will service gaijin. Check first. In the case of Soaplands, most prefer that you call to reserve a slot many hours before (or the day before). It's nice that touts in Yoshiwara will approach us, but those situations might not involve the best possible talent ...

Im new to the soapland scene and I really want to try putit royal, but sorry if its a dumb question but is the sign of putit royal in english? Like is it easy to spot on the streets? Or do they offer pick up services if I call them?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Not sure if they offer pickup but they do offer driving you afterwards for sure. Call and ask if you are interested.
The shop name is in Japanese only in a yellow sign, プチ ロイヤル 

I'll give you two google street views which will show both sides of the shop. (There are two entrances.)

Facing the road:
https://www.google.co.jp/maps/@35.7...bByxtGppKWVBzsLvBWCw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

Other entrance opposite from Platinum Stage:
https://www.google.co.jp/maps/@35.7...-OigCw0NqaUw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1?hl=en

It's really cool to use street view and look at all the shops.

If you use the directions I gave with the map in post #43 you should find it easily.

Last edited:
hi bro soopysoap66
just wondering if we ever make a reservation, can we directly reserve the lady as well?
or reservation is just for u to come at that time slot and at that particular time, u will choose any lady that is available...?

if we ever make a reservation, can we directly reserve the lady as well?

Yes, you can, though usually there is a small surcharge.

Yea nomination fee is usually somewhere between 1000-3000 yen if they charge it.
Reservation is always with a particular girl in mind, otherwise you aren't reserving anything?
Although I suppose you could ask for a reservation for a specific time/date and they pick the girl, which would let you bypass nomination fee I suppose.

Last edited:
If it is the first time at place or I don't know any of the girls, I sometimes ask for the one who gives the 'best service'. I know most people go for the most beautiful, youngest etc....

Shoot, don't make me regret my decision!! Waaahhhh... its my first soapland exp haha

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Ok just finished my session, just waiting for my service to minowa station. I will write a review soon. To summarize, it was lackluster, but not bad.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

If it is the first time at place or I don't know any of the girls, I sometimes ask for the one who gives the 'best service'. I know most people go for the most beautiful, youngest etc....

I have a similar approach - I always ask for the most lecherous (sukebe) or perverse (hentai, yarashii) staffer... I'm rarely disappointed. Occasionally get some interesting surprises.

I can confirm Bell Commons is gaijin friendly. Do note that the selection of girls are limited but the girl I had did provide great service! You'll also get a free ride and a "member code" upon completion of service. They are currently campaigning special pricing so a 2 hour session only costs 50,000 yen.

Just my 2 cents : King's Club sends a car, and the girl's pic was much photoshopped / 10y younger. Not sure how you handle the situation once you're in front of a lady you can't even recognize from the pics.
Club Amour is in Osaka and is gaijin friendly.
I couldn't do nomination + 3P because either the girl was not gaijin friendly, or available, or ok with 3P.

The Club Amour on this list is in Yoshiwara though. Just because they happen to have the same name, doesn't mean they both can't exist. :D

The pic thing is just part of the territory. You can usually tell when they are heavily photoshopped.

Last edited: