Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Thanks for your quick reply, so yes, I'll just stick with whatever they provide for the soap, I'm sure it will be just fine like that. No need for me to bring any unnecesary confusion in there, language barrier will be enough to handle. Counting down 2-3 weeks and i'll be there. Can hardly wait!

Remember that you'll probably sweat up a storm on your way back home. So you'll have an extra layer of protection, so to speak.

Ok now after reading too much reviews, it seems I'm interested by all the options, not just soapland. Objectively, I'm looking for a unique japanese experience, but also a good experience that i can afford and handle as a foreigner, who doesn't speak japanese, and who will have only one chance (most probably a weekday) to fulfill his wishes and empty his testicles.

Not looking for the perfect beauty either, but to be honest I've never felt aroused by bigger sizes (waist or boobs)...so in terms of girl selection, my priorities would be 1) slender 2) sexy (knows how to please a man, and/or herself) 3) age 20-30 (up to 40 ok but the sexyness should compensate 4)budget <= 55k 5) time >= 90 min.

I've already wandered a lot on Tag, I was ready to wander a little in Yoshiwara, but now I'm just not sure anymore, and I'm tired of obsessing with this, even if I build a lot of excitation over all the research. According to you, what would be my best bet? Arigato gozaimasu! Yoroshku onegaishimasu!

Ok now after reading too much reviews, it seems I'm interested by all the options, not just soapland. Objectively, I'm looking for a unique japanese experience, but also a good experience that i can afford and handle as a foreigner, who doesn't speak japanese, and who will have only one chance (most probably a weekday) to fulfill his wishes and empty his testicles.

Not looking for the perfect beauty either, but to be honest I've never felt aroused by bigger sizes (waist or boobs)...so in terms of girl selection, my priorities would be 1) slender 2) sexy (knows how to please a man, and/or herself) 3) age 20-30 (up to 40 ok but the sexyness should compensate 4)budget <= 55k 5) time >= 90 min.

I've already wandered a lot on Tag, I was ready to wander a little in Yoshiwara, but now I'm just not sure anymore, and I'm tired of obsessing with this, even if I build a lot of excitation over all the research. According to you, what would be my best bet? Arigato gozaimasu! Yoroshku onegaishimasu!
I'd say a bit fuller girls may be the norm in soaplands. I hope some of the girls here can recommend skinny girls or you can find some in the review section. If you go out without a girl in mind, or the girls you want to see are not available, make sure to pressure the shop staff to recommend you a skinny girl, and if you see the cards, rather than believing all the measurements, just choose the girl who has measurements smaller than the others. Good luck!

Thank you Alice (and you have a very attractive webpage btw, not very japanese, but still very attractive)!

Maybe I should go see the translation thread, but if I may ask here, is there a polite way to ask this in japanese?

"Can you recommend me a cute skinny girl please?"

And while i'm at it...

"I think you are beautiful, I'm very happy to be with you, and I hope we will have a good time" (in no way i want to put more pressure on her so I might as well skip that last part?)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
For recommendation :
"hosoi ko no osusume ga aru no desho ka?"
(or the term for really skinny is "gari gari ko" )

Forget about "being happy" blablablala........simply go to the point "suteki da to omoimasu! Otanoshimi"
Don't think you need translation in Japanese characters :p

Not sure how your Japanese is, but city heaven has a search function. You can input location, bust, waist, availability (if the shop lists it on there), blood type, type (cute, loli, etc.). I put together a simple search with the following criterial for you:

- Tokyo, Yoshiwara
- Slender

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/girl-list/biz4/typ07/

You'l find Honey Collection (ハニーコレクション) has a lot of short and slender girls, but they don't typically accept foreigners. :(

Noob here, thank you for this thread full of precious info, I'll most probably end up at DH based on everything I read here, being foreigner with just a little basic japanese knowledge. Still reading reviews and making up my mind though, and I do have some questions, maybe a little weird, and hopefully I didn't miss the answer somewhere else on TAG :
1) Does nuru(or whatever is used for mat play) smell/leave trace at all on skin after cleanup?
2) Generally, do girls wear strong enough perfume/fragrance likely to stick on my own BO after final cleanup? I was even contemplating the possibility to bring my own soap for final cleanup, just to make sure I don't smell suspicious when coming back home to my loved one. Is that overkill precaution? Would it be considered a rude "faux-pas" to take out my own bottle of soap for final cleanup?
3) Still hesitating between 90 and 120 min, knowing myself, I'm sure I will easily lose track of time in there. I'm very much into delaying as long as possible the ultimate pop, but to stay on the safe side, when would that be for a 90 or 120 min session, 15-20 minutes before the end would fit the script? Do the rooms usually have clear visual feedback of time left?
Thank you for your help, and I promise a review when/if I procede with the experience.

I think soaplands are actually much easier to navigate than delivery for foreigners, if you go to the right soapland (putit royal, landmark, satin doll). No need to deal with love hotel, etc.

As for timing I would say 90 min is plenty especially if you don't have a lot to talk about. Most providers will let you have two shots in 90 min. Real pros can get 3 out of me. That's especially true in soaps where I think there is less chit chat.

I don't think that Japanese providers wear a lot of perfume. They know their customers well. That said there is no reason not to bring your own soap. The fact that your are a foreigner will be much stranger than whatever soap you bring. They won't mind at all.

The only point is soapland are in Yoshiwara, access a little bit difficult and also it depends of budget.
On my side, that's far from where I work and live. Also 30 or 40k, that's over of my budget :( :(
Maybe for my birthday celebration it would be okay lol ^^

diobrando : Thank you for the translations and hints!
jaaz : Thank you for the search with criteria. They all look so perfect for me. Unfortunately, as you said, most places aren't foreigner friendly.
jishin : Thank you for your hints! I also had the feeling it was going to be more simple not having to deal with hotels, but I'm still thinking about all this.

Is it just me or DH has a new website? I may be late but it looks good. Might even convince me there. That and the last DH/Shiori review. Not much BJ it seems, but anyways I've always find those overrated, on the long run.

I am into Japanese MILFs (as seen in JAVs and real life). I found out that several ex-AV stars working at some soaplands that specialize in MILFs.
I wonder there is anyone that taste the ripe and mature fruits I talked about.

I am into Japanese MILFs (as seen in JAVs and real life). I found out that several ex-AV stars working at some soaplands that specialize in MILFs.
I wonder there is anyone that taste the ripe and mature fruits I talked about.
Well according first chart, http://www.l-mark.com/ is foreigner friendly and has AV star Rena Fukishi. I was wondering if anyone can verify this.

I hear this venue is foreigner friendly. I really hope this is true for her. I'd be willing to throw down the cash for it. Unfortunately, I'm not in Japan right now. So if anyone could verify it, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks, ludonfrog-san. It looks like Landmark has many AV-stars on its roster. However, they are a bit young for my tase, which is more hitozuma (人妻) - oriendted.

For those of you guys interested in Landmark, I'd suggest contacting them on LINE. Their consultant is friendly and helpful and I got by with my broken Japanese just fine

Thanks, CarpeDiem-san.

I added Landmark as my LINE friend and had a conversation in English. Very helpful and friendly as you said. Although there is gaijin tax of 10,000 yen.

Hi all,

I am an asian gaijin looking to visit Japan for the first time in around November this year. Was researching and came across this interesting forum. Lol. I have little to no nihongo. Interested in a visit to a soapland. Don't have a budget. 2 questions;

1- from what I read, will I be rejected at satin doll or landmark if I actually made my way down there ?

2- if 1 is good, I presume a weekday afternoon would be a good time to go down?

Kindly advise. Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I am an asian gaijin looking to visit Japan for the first time in around November this year. Was researching and came across this interesting forum. Lol. I have little to no nihongo. Interested in a visit to a soapland. Don't have a budget. 2 questions;

1- from what I read, will I be rejected at satin doll or landmark if I actually made my way down there ?

2- if 1 is good, I presume a weekday afternoon would be a good time to go down?

Kindly advise. Thanks in advance.
I'm pretty sure Landmark and Satin Doll would accept you, even without Japanese.

Yes, weekday afternoon would be good.

You won't be able to book without Japanese, and most places reserve that for regular customers or, more stringently, Japanese only on occasion. I'd check the website and try and arrive ten or minutes before the girl or girls you're interested in starts working. Unless she has a booking or she doesn't serve foreigners you'll be guaranteed to meet her.