Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

what does it mean on the additional note when it says condom? You can go in raw if it's not mentioned 0.o
It means those shops are confirmed condom only shops. The shops that don't have this note are not confirmed either way. But don't put much weight on that note, it is mostly for my own reference.

For that price you are basically limited to Putit Royal or Cream Lemon or very short courses.
Oh sorry. Looks like I got my numbers confused. Based off your chart I'm willing to throw down whatever is needed (45k to 75k) to get satisfying Soapland session with a pretty gal (preferably someone who's not just 'handed down' to the foreigners). Any pointers?

The whole session with a JAV star @ land-mark thing is a reach, but probably not going to happen. I'd probably have better with deriheru for that.

Reactions: lonegaijin
Does anyone have the LINE contact for Darling Harbour? Would like to contact them before i head up to Tokyo to see if I can make a booking. Thanks!

I'm waiting for the answer too but seems nobody knows ,what I know is darling harbour do not accept gaijin to make reservation,I asked them about this before.

They do accept a "same day in-shop reservation",you go there and tell the staff I NEED this girl,no matter how long is the waiting time they will reserve for you(as long as you want to wait for it),you can leave the shop and come back later too.

Does anyone have the LINE contact for Darling Harbour? Would like to contact them before i head up to Tokyo to see if I can make a booking. Thanks!

I don't think they have LINE, but you can check their site to call them, that's what I did for Yoshiwara shops.

hello anyone have recent information about edinburgh i know is not recommended in this site but i dont know whats bad about it im going to japan on october and im willing to try it i know the pictures are heavy altered like anywhere but usually think the woman is 50% of what the picture show if i still like it after that is fine im interested from the pictures in a few from that shop does anyone had experience with them i dont need a full review just saying they are atractive would be enought
here are the names asami, ayu , さえ , とも . in the past i tried darling harbor and had pretty good looking woman not that far from the pictures but i have no info on this shop so anything helps thanks

Hello, I'm new in the forum and I' m glad I found it, it has been very informative.
I'm in Tokyo right now and of course I want to try the sexual services here, according to what I've read here until now, I'm most positive that my best option is to try Darling Harbour, considering my budget is 30k and I'm already stretching it.
Just have one question before I get my mind made. I've heard that love hotels have some kind of magazine to hire scorts, does anyone knows if this is true? And if it is true, I'd like to know if they're foreign friendly and the rates they have.

darling harbor is pretty good i tried several woman there not sure if they are still working since i cant access the site from overseas is region locked about the magazines yes i saw them but i think they are for japanese man and im not sure the love hotels give them i saw them in like info boths where u get other type of services too that arent in the sex industry like foot care etc
if you go for darling stick to your choice don't pick what the tencho offers you

darling harbor is pretty good i tried several woman there not sure if they are still working since i cant access the site from overseas is region locked about the magazines yes i saw them but i think they are for japanese man and im not sure the love hotels give them i saw them in like info boths where u get other type of services too that arent in the sex industry like foot care etc
if you go for darling stick to your choice don't pick what the tencho offers you
City Heaven mirrors the sites of almost every soap out there, and actually even acts as the de-facto webpage of some who don't have their own domain.

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/darling-hb/

now i can see the site thanks to chewie not sure we have the same taste but atleast i can tell you that these woman will give you a good service names : ゆう , あおい , 美和 the others where still in the site but they have no schedule so maybe on vacation or they just didnt remove them from the site yet

OMG!!!! I just had muy first soapland experience and ir was Fucking Awesome!!!!
I don't know if it is just because it was new for me but I totally loved.
At the end I decided to strech a bit more for the 90 min course and I must say, those were muy best 38,600 yen spend ever.
I'm so glad I found this forum because I learned about the soaplands here and I knew nothing about the sexual services in Japan before.

now i can see the site thanks to chewie not sure we have the same taste but atleast i can tell you that these woman will give you a good service names : ゆう , あおい , 美和 the others where still in the site but they have no schedule so maybe on vacation or they just didnt remove them from the site yet
Thanks for the advise man, didn't read it on time thou. I got my service with Urara.
I just say, they got me with the picture. When I saw her in peraon I was a little dissapointed because she looked not that good, it was her for sure, and still good looking, but, like 10 years older.
She told me she is 35 wich I believed, but at the end of the day, the service was fantastic and I spend most of the time with a smile on my face, wich I still have :D

OMG!!!! I just had muy first soapland experience and ir was Fucking Awesome!!!!
I don't know if it is just because it was new for me but I totally loved.
At the end I decided to strech a bit more for the 90 min course and I must say, those were muy best 38,600 yen spend ever.
I'm so glad I found this forum because I learned about the soaplands here and I knew nothing about the sexual services in Japan before.

Thanks for the advise man, didn't read it on time thou. I got my service with Urara.
I just say, they got me with the picture. When I saw her in peraon I was a little dissapointed because she looked not that good, it was her for sure, and still good looking, but, like 10 years older.
She told me she is 35 wich I believed, but at the end of the day, the service was fantastic and I spend most of the time with a smile on my face, wich I still have :D

nice to know you had a good time about the age yea is a little dissapoing that they try to pass her as a 23 years old they should atleast put her as late 2s so 3x is reasonable
the woman i had didnt had this problem they where 2x like the pictures suggested

I'm headed to Tokyo next weekend. Anyone has recommendations on soaplands with pretty girls ?

Price is not a concern. But I'm not fluent in Japanese . Am from Asia tho .

Was deciding between don juan or satin doll

i think more than price you should choose a place it has the type of woman that you like example age range , amateur or av star , fetish if u have any like customes etc because i tried 30k soaplands 75k ones and the difference is not much is about if u choose the right pick both shops have amazing girls and bad ones dont think because u are paying more u are getting better woman all shops have good picks and bad picks also how much time u staying there ? you could try a lot of places if money is not a problem also other thing is that most times gaijin get the woman that no one pick because we dont get the chance to book the one u want most times u have to wait a lot and most people just go for the first person that is aviable and that would be bad no matter if you pay less or more money so pick wisely

logistical question, does the tobu sky tree line go to iriya heading towards ueno? I got massively confused at a transfer stop and didn't trust what I found on wikipedia...

logistical question, does the tobu sky tree line go to iriya heading towards ueno? I got massively confused at a transfer stop and didn't trust what I found on wikipedia...
Use hyperdia.com for train directions. Input your stations & click search.