Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Hey guys, I've been looking at pt-royal.com and was wondering about their 3p selections, do they all include mat play? Or just the 70-90 includes that? I can't read Japanese. Any info would be appreciated. Thx

Reactions: Soapysoap66
Hey guys, I've been looking at pt-royal.com and was wondering about their 3p selections, do they all include mat play? Or just the 70-90 includes that? I can't read Japanese. Any info would be appreciated. Thx

The tandem course has three options in two categories. The first one for 50 minutes is the trial version. The other 2 are the regular options for having 2 girls -- but neither say what's included or excluded from the service. In our reviews, mat play has always been included from what I can tell.

Hope this helps!

Any other expert on Putit Royal can chime in if they'd like.

Reactions: Soapysoap66
I have no official answer, but they have indicated through one of the reviews that mat play is normally for longer courses only, so I would assume it's only for 70 minutes and up.
This is more or less true for all soaplands. 50 minutes and mat play is a waste of time imho, takes too long to prepare and clean up for it to be worth it.
As usual I strongly recommend 2 hour courses for soapland, and anything less than 90 minutes will be rushed and detract from the experience.
If you do go, please try and see Tomoka or Makoto for amazing service.

I have no official answer, but they have indicated through one of the reviews that mat play is normally for longer courses only, so I would assume it's only for 70 minutes and up. This is more or less true for all soaplands. 50 minutes and mat play is a waste of time imho, takes too long to prepare and clean up for it to be worth it.
As usual I strongly recommend 2 hour courses for soapland, and anything less than 90 minutes will be rushed and detract from the experience.

yeah, it does say that a 120 minute course is available as note on the 2p courses. The latest review I think was for 90 minutes and had mat play, so that makes sense.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
3p selections, do they all include mat play? Or just the 70-90 includes that?

Soaplands do not generally offer mat play for any course under 70 minutes. It takes quite a bit of time to prepare and clean up, which just isn't available in a short time course. Nirinsha courses are no different.

I highly recommend getting at least a 90 minute course for nirinsha - you will NOT regret the choice.

If you do go, please try and see Tomoka or Makoto for amazing service.
Thanks for the responses! I will definitely consider the 90 minute course. Tomoka is at the top of my list. I recently read a review about her which piqued my interest and curiosity. I understand that she's a bit of a freak in bed ;)

Saitama man, have you been using translation apps? Google translate seems to be working well enough for me.

I'm thinking of doing a cheat sheet for the Pt Royal website mainly to improve my 日本語. Though I wouldn't be making it pretty like the other cheat sheet listed on here.

The problem with some of the soapland websites is that they often use picture based object where the text isn't actually text but a picture with text on it, so translation won't work as well.

If you use Firefox browser I recommend rikai-chan plugin for some easy kanji translating.

that's kinda funny cuz chrome has rikaikun translator. But like you said it doesn't work with picture based objects.

A male cat named Heidi. Oh, Japan.... !

Thanks for all the Yoshiwara comments, made me very interested. As my Japanese is quite limited any recommendations for places to be booked via mail or phone in English? As I like to book and select the girl prior.

I think the guys in King Club can speak in english. I've even heard some touts trying to speak in english when they realize i'm not japanese, though i'm sure its only for a few select soaplands.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Yes King's Club will probably be a sure bet. The tencho at Last Scene seemed passable-ish in English also.
I tend to communicate in Japanese only so I can't really say for sure though.
Puchi Royale is 100% ok with English on phone for sure, a guy I helped who spoke no Japanese called them and booked a tandem course.

Reactions: csr2
Hello all, has anyone here tried American cheer girl? If so how was it? How would I go about getting service from them? (Google translate makes it seem like I have to go to the shop but it also lists like 5 stations, I'm guessing these are the places I'd need to get a hotel at?)

No those are pickup spots for them to drive you to the shop. All soaplands perform service in the shop. You can call them or just try to visit the shop and see if they let you in.
American cheer girl is a shop where most people would classify the girls working there as fat so be aware of this if you plan to go there.