Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

I'm an ass guy does anybody know of any girls at any gaijin tax free places with a nice ass. I know in Japan I won't find a J-lo ass out here but something as close to it as possible would be nice. Speaking of ass what's the 411 on anal in the soaps? Is it strictly a no go?

I'm an ass guy does anybody know of any girls at any gaijin tax free places with a nice ass. I know in Japan I won't find a J-lo ass out here but something as close to it as possible would be nice. Speaking of ass what's the 411 on anal in the soaps? Is it strictly a no go?
I to have been on a quest for Japanese ladies with fat asses but I am afraid it does not exist. So I just make do with the flat asses I am dealt. I position the ass just right and use a little imagination. It seems like big boobs are plenty in Japan. If you are really looking for a lady with a phat ass check out @MissInsomnia. Her ass is bootiful.

Last edited:
It depends a bit on your definition of how a nice ass would be. Easiest thing to check would probably to start looking at the JAV girls in various shops, watch some of their work and see if they match your criteria. I would rate Niina of Latin Quarter as having a nice ass (as well as a stellar body) but no idea if she or shop allow gaijin.
Otherwise check the hip size in the profile and hope they match reality I guess..

Love Boat definitely have girls that do AF, as well as Aun if I recall.

Thanks for the responses :D
And the info about love boat.
And I've checked out MissInsomnia's ass in her photos. And I agree it looks bootylicious ;)
Btw I'm not super picky about my asses
As long as it has a nice round(ish) shape. I was just looking for some suggestions.

Does anyone know that L-Queen accept a walk-in foreigner that can't speak japanese? Or should I call them first (of course with english conversation).
Really interest in Mimiko :p

I'd call them and refer to this page: http://erolin.net/?ac=store&storeid=5907559
The girl you are interested in might not take gaijin though.

Thx, well if Mimiko doesn't take foreigner then I have 4 more girl to try. :D

Sadly Erolin doesn't provide online reservation for this place.

By the way, this is the first time I will go to soapland so (This might be strange) is there anyone who can do the talking for us? I mean is there are any services where we can hire a person to act like our japanese companion then talk to the soapland for us.

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thx, well if Mimiko doesn't take foreigner then I have 4 more girl to try. :D

Sadly Erolin doesn't provide online reservation for this place.

By the way, this is the first time I will go to soapland so (This might be strange) is there anyone who can do the talking for us? I mean is there are any services where we can hire a person to act like our japanese companion then talk to the soapland for us.
I know the guy used to provide this service, not sure if he does anymore.

Reactions: csr2