Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Generally i find it a weird idea that the police would shut a shop down because one girl is saying some stupid shit.
If the shop had their ducks in a row with the police, the would probably warn them first and tell them to shut the girl up or fire her.

I suppose its not the whole story at least...

Agreed.

This thread at twitter.com/ summarizes the dispute from Aya's pov. She denied the allegation that she was the one who reported it to the police.
ayahikikomiri/status/1012742707238854656

I'm gonna be traveling to Tokyo in August and my AirBnB is a 5 min walk from Yoshiwara so I figured now would be the best time for my first soapland experience. I'm also on a legendary dry spell (5+ years) so I'm looking to break it. I'm torn between choosing Makoto from PR (from all the great reviews) or a younger, smaller girl from a place like Dolce. My tastes lean more towards smaller/flat chested girls, but Makoto sounds like she would provide a great first soapland experience. Any thoughts/suggestions? It should also be noted, I'm very obviously a gaijin (very limited Japanese, tall thin white boy with a beard)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I'm gonna be traveling to Tokyo in August and my AirBnB is a 5 min walk from Yoshiwara so I figured now would be the best time for my first soapland experience. I'm also on a legendary dry spell (5+ years) so I'm looking to break it. I'm torn between choosing Makoto from PR (from all the great reviews) or a younger, smaller girl from a place like Dolce. My tastes lean more towards smaller/flat chested girls, but Makoto sounds like she would provide a great first soapland experience. Any thoughts/suggestions? It should also be noted, I'm very obviously a gaijin (very limited Japanese, tall thin white boy with a beard)
Would it be possible to try both? You could do a shorter course and no mat play with dolce and have a 90 minuted session or so focusing mainly on mat play with Makoto.

Reactions: Zflat
Would it be possible to try both? You could do a shorter course and no mat play with dolce and have a 90 minuted session or so focusing mainly on mat play with Makoto.

I really only planned on budgeting for one visit since I plan on spending a lot at comiket, but maybe I'll double dip. If that's the case I'd probably see Makoto first since she seems like a true professional.

I really only planned on budgeting for one visit since I plan on spending a lot at comiket, but maybe I'll double dip. If that's the case I'd probably see Makoto first since she seems like a true professional.
If she is really that good, service from another girl might feel disappointing even if they are more your type. But idk

I have a similar dilemma as you, multiple soapland vs dropping dough on anime/otaku swag, but I decided I’ll just go for both PR and Dolce on an upcoming trip (I wish my trip were during comiket). But now I’m debating which one to do first to break the dry spell. My type is definitely more the very slim/smaller body types but maybe I’m leaning towards the expertise of a top ranked PR girl over the body type preference.

I really only planned on budgeting for one visit since I plan on spending a lot at comiket, .

I have a similar dilemma as you, multiple soapland vs dropping dough on anime/otaku swag, but I decided I’ll just go for both PR and Dolce on an upcoming trip (I wish my trip were during comiket).

Take care you two this year during Comiket (or any anime event) those buildings have air-con but with the amount of people going (especially comiket) and with the heat wave it might not be enough to keep you cool, especially with how long you often have to stand outside in line before you can get in. Bring lots of frozen bottles of water.

... CLEARLY THE NERD PART HERE IS THE IMPORTANT.

I went to last scene earlier last week . Was only given a choice of two ladies which I chose nanao.

She was a really nice girl , and I loved the time spent there . I would think her photos and her in real life have a difference of about 20%? But that’s fine .

My question is : when I go to a soap , like ailedore can I actually ask for rei or other girls or do I only choose from what the tencho offers ?

when I go to a soap , like ailedore can I actually ask for rei or other girls or do I only choose from what the tencho offers ?

You can choose from what's on offer. Keep in mind that at any given time, the girl you're interested in may already be engaged or have a reservation inbound. You're better to reserve ahead of time if you have a specific girl you wish to see.

I went to last scene earlier last week . Was only given a choice of two ladies which I chose nanao.

She was a really nice girl , and I loved the time spent there . I would think her photos and her in real life have a difference of about 20%? But that’s fine .

My question is : when I go to a soap , like ailedore can I actually ask for rei or other girls or do I only choose from what the tencho offers ?
You can always ask but she might not be available.

only if the girl is for Japanese only or the techno don't feel like giving 'hot' girl to you as foreigner so as to reserve them for their popular customer and dump the less popular one.
FYI, rei is premium , is 10k more.
i tried her twice, and also been offer first time before that, but can't remember why never choose her.
some times at night where they find the crowd becoming less, they tend to offer more available girls to you, you must play choosy a bit in front of him.
if you show no problem paying (high end) when they check with you about the price, and time flexible, i don't see any problem getting the one you want.
don't let them push you with the girls, push them for the girl instead.(ask them for more girls, tell them the girls name you want, best you have 2-3 names that are on the same duty hour)
but i do see some shops don't really like to push for those popular girls, especially they don't know you and think you are those one time only customer.

i went dansaku few times till they know me, last visit they even throw all the cards available they have to me, like 夏目りか
i pick a girl, but last mninute they told me she be 2 hours late for work, so i went to other shops.
i told him i may come back 2 hours later as i will go to other shop for first round first, he said he want to reserve for me but i don't want to commit(i not sure of my form yet).
after first round i still feel very strong and i go back to the shop, she ready got customer and need to wait for 2 hours.
so i went to look for ayumi hisyo instead, and i release my energy and she just lay flat.

Reactions: Maxblack
I went at 11am !!!

I liked the guys at last scene , they were very welcoming n friendly !

11 am to the noon is the time when the majority of the day shift starts and very popular for those who want to be the first client of the day for a girl (it's called "okuchiake" (mouth-opening) in Japanese). Popular girls are usually fully booked in advance for that slot. If you want to strike a luck as a walk-in, 1-2 pm is better - not so many mongers want to be the second client of the day...in any case, the locals usually book/nominate well in advance and get a complimentary shuttle service to the shop.

only if the girl is for Japanese only or the techno don't feel like giving 'hot' girl to you as foreigner so as to reserve them for their popular customer and dump the less popular one.
FYI, rei is premium , is 10k more.
i tried her twice, and also been offer first time before that, but can't remember why never choose her.
some times at night where they find the crowd becoming less, they tend to offer more available girls to you, you must play choosy a bit in front of him.
if you show no problem paying (high end) when they check with you about the price, and time flexible, i don't see any problem getting the one you want.
don't let them push you with the girls, push them for the girl instead.(ask them for more girls, tell them the girls name you want, best you have 2-3 names that are on the same duty hour)
but i do see some shops don't really like to push for those popular girls, especially they don't know you and think you are those one time only customer.

Apart from Rei how do we know who is considered high end or not ? Couldn’t really tell from their website .

Hi and thanks to soapysoap66 for this sticky (in a good way!!) list.
I lived in Japan for many years in the 90s and will be visiting shortly and plan to refresh my acquaintance with Yoshiwara. For science, of course. :) I think my Japanese skills are decent enough - passed the JSPT level 1 many years ago, though I've probably forgotten 2/3s of it.
My basic soap philosophy has been find one with a nice staff looking for repeat business and that focuses on service and technique - I think you'd call it a 仕事派 shigoto-ha, and within that to try and do some homework on he ladies, or at the very least quiz the porter on who is known for good service and what kind of service when looking a pictures. And of course pretty is better, mid twenties to late forties is better, but first and foremost I look for skill, personality, fun.
I'm trying to figure out where to go. Cheaper is always better, but I'm fine spending ¥60,000 for two hours, and might go has high as ¥80,000. But I've also had some very satisfying experiences in medium ¥30,000-40,000 range.
Some questions, if anyone has a few minutes
- I see Makeup is listed on the top of thread as not recommended, but the reviews here some mostly OK. Any opinions?
- Is Tiara around? Site seems very live under City Heaven https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/tiara_yosiwara/ (which at least in the old days was a magazine) but http://www.soapland-tiara.com/ doesn't seem to be online. Always though the ladies were very pretty (and well photoshopped too, but still...)
- Has anyone been to Loveboat? Should I even think about it?
- Is there anyplace or any lady you guys would suggest?

Thanks and looking for to sharing my experiences!

I lived in Japan for many years in the 90s and will be visiting shortly and plan to refresh my acquaintance with Yoshiwara. For science, of course. :) I think my Japanese skills are decent enough - passed the JSPT level 1 many years ago, though I've probably forgotten 2/3s of it.
My basic soap philosophy has been find one with a nice staff looking for repeat business and that focuses on service and technique - I think you'd call it a 仕事派 shigoto-ha, and within that to try and do some homework on he ladies, or at the very least quiz the porter on who is known for good service and what kind of service when looking a pictures. And of course pretty is better, mid twenties to late forties is better, but first and foremost I look for skill, personality, fun.
I'm trying to figure out where to go. Cheaper is always better, but I'm fine spending ¥60,000 for two hours, and might go has high as ¥80,000. But I've also had some very satisfying experiences in medium ¥30,000-40,000 range.
- I see Makeup is listed on the top of thread as not recommended, but the reviews here some mostly OK. Any opinions?
- Is Tiara around? Site seems very live under City Heaven https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/tiara_yosiwara/ (which at least in the old days was a magazine) but http://www.soapland-tiara.com/ doesn't seem to be online. Always though the ladies were very pretty (and well photoshopped too, but still...)

Not sure if Loveboat will accept foreigners, as they are specialized in more rough (and non-safe) sex.

I visited makeup 6 times, so that i am good with the shop, the uncle tout is nice.
important is the girl you pick, some girls can be very highly photoshop.
last visit, i pick a 'new' girl in the shop, end up she is mid 30, easily look 40, been in yoshiwara service lines for many years.
sera told me she was in makeup for 4 years, for the 'new' girl i guess she can be even longer.
she said she even do training for other girls in mat play, but i didn't have time to try.
Note, 'new' girl , if really mean first time in service line but not in makeup, usually don't do mat play, they need some months in the shop and after 'graduate' from the lesson.

my last visit was end may, still there, though quite a number of girls from tiara switch to other shops.
actually some girls there are actually highly potential(quality-term of look and body), and when they switch shops, they actually fetch a higher charges .
you ready need to spot the good ones.

no idea.

i been visiting yoshiwara for almost 70times, just like to adivse that not many girls will do mat play(my experience, but i only go high end)
some high end shops girls don't do.
not sure your good service mean good sex or good mat play.
if you want matplay, check with the techno whether the girl do or can do mat play or not, or ask for which girl that will do.
btw, 60k is hard to find, without a bargain.
hisyo ayumi in term of service i would recommend.
she said she is 32, her look is not great, but her body still very good.
she will gave you a feeling that you are not here for sex only, you are here to be served.
you will feel important, she quite experience in this.
but i did not try her matplay, so i don't know her skill.
but i know she is good in dealing personal relation.
though her sex can't really satisfy me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Majora
I visited makeup 6 times, so that i am good with the shop, the uncle tout is nice.
important is the girl you pick, some girls can be very highly photoshop.
last visit, i pick a 'new' girl in the shop, end up she is mid 30, easily look 40, been in yoshiwara service lines for many years.
sera told me she was in makeup for 4 years, for the 'new' girl i guess she can be even longer.
she said she even do training for other girls in mat play, but i didn't have time to try.
Note, 'new' girl , if really mean first time in service line but not in makeup, usually don't do mat play, they need some months in the shop and after 'graduate' from the lesson.

my last visit was end may, still there, though quite a number of girls from tiara switch to other shops.
actually some girls there are actually highly potential(quality-term of look and body), and when they switch shops, they actually fetch a higher charges .
you ready need to spot the good ones.

no idea.

i been visiting yoshiwara for almost 70times, just like to adivse that not many girls will do mat play(my experience, but i only go high end)
some high end shops girls don't do.
not sure your good service mean good sex or good mat play.
if you want matplay, check with the techno whether the girl do or can do mat play or not, or ask for which girl that will do.
btw, 60k is hard to find, without a bargain.
hisyo ayumi in term of service i would recommend.
she said she is 32, her look is not great, but her body still very good.
she will gave you a feeling that you are not here for sex only, you are here to be served.
you will feel important, she quite experience in this.
but i did not try her matplay, so i don't know her skill.
but i know she is good in dealing personal relation.
though her sex can't really satisfy me.

Wow!!! 70 Yoshiwara visits!! You should definitely get an award! Yoshiwara-tatsujin!!!

I am shocked that these girls, many of them anyway, aren't doing mat play. At least in the 90s that was the basic soapland thing. Now, this was just before all this lower priced shops exploded on the scene and probably changed the entire culture a bit, but still.

Personally, I'm not a big mat fan. However, I love isuarai (the chair wash) and its more advanced cousin - kuguri isu (where the lady is under the chair, taking full advantage of the slit in the seat). I've also often asked for 'lotion bed' instead of mat. So when I talk about technique mat skill is actually pretty far down on the list of 'good stuff.'

Any recommendations from the current Tiara line-up?
Anyone other than Ayumi at hishoshitsu you'd suggest?

Any help appreciated!