Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Yeah, obviously it's an abbreviated version. For example I didn't tell why she needed to leave the shop, because that would reflect pretty badly on the shop if it wasn't just an excuse.

I'm sure there are worse ways to get bounced, I never heard of people actually getting some of their money back, even though it was just a little I appreciated the gesture.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yeah, obviously it's an abbreviated version. For example I didn't tell why she needed to leave the shop, because that would reflect pretty badly on the shop if it wasn't just an excuse.

I'm sure there are worse ways to get bounced, I never heard of people actually getting some of their money back, even though it was just a little I appreciated the gesture.

Told them I'm a repeat customer

Are you a member of the shop? I don't think they recognize you as a repeater unless you are a member. Being a member means that the shop can identify you from the record of you - your name (pseudonym), cell number, visit dates, info from your questionnaire returns, and sometimes observations about you noted by the girls you met in the shop.

"Stepping on a landmine girl" incident happens and it's not uncommon. Sorry to hear that it happened to you.

However, calling the tencho to complain is futile. The shop doesn't promise you anything more than letting you take a bath with a girl. It's up to the girl to decide how to spend the time with you. For the shop, the girls are clients, too, and for any trouble, if it happens, they are likely to take the girl's version of the event.

Now i’m still curious about that reason..
but maybe I shouldn’t be poking in the first place.

Ok, so I actually did Jyotei twice so I'll drop a short review since ah toh is the only one who seems to have an opinion on it. In short, it was awesome to the point where I don't even see the point of going to other soaps anymore.

First, I went on Sunday at about 13pm. The waiting room was empty except for one dude who seemed to be on the way out (it doesn't have separate exit and extrance rooms). The guy who called me in was very friendly and assumed I was a noob at first trying to explain the concept of the shop.
I tried to talk almost entirely in Japanese to the best of my ability even if the question is in English to establish that I'm not just a random gaijin. The whole process was pretty similar to Aile d'Ore as ah toh mentioned, so I knew what to expect. I was brought 4 cards, which is more than I usually get in these kinds of shops, and the choices were surprisingly decent, but I still was suspicious these are the 4 worst girls for gaijins (now I have reasons to think that it might've been a fair choice of who's been available). I actually asked him to recommend me a girl who is all lovey-dovey and girlfriend-like, which narrowed the choice to two, one which I have been considering from before and one I didn't even notice in the schedule, so I opened her page on a smartphone, he noticed it and started pushing her super hard. Also he gave me a password to the members section on the site, which I don't think does all that much but it makes you feel special.

Anyway, against my better judgement I chose this girl after making him confirm that it's really his recommendation. The girl was Lulu btw (seems pretty rare judging by the schedule). She started a bit slow, but was actually super lovey-dovey as requested. Loved doing DFK at every opportunity and looked and sounded like she's really enjoying the process. Very soft and youthful skin so you just want to hug her at all times. It was like being with a girlfriend who's really into you. So yeah, the rec was spot on.

Later I went on a weekday at about 5pm and the same guy met me at the entrance, saying he's been waiting for me. There seemed to be a lot of people inside (judging by the shoes), so I was worried all the best girls are already taken. However I still got a choice out of 4, among them being Haruna who I've been eyeing
before. I didn't think I'd actually see her available, but I didn't even have to wait that much. Anyway, she's really really pretty. Her smile is to die for. The parameters on the website seem to be correct. Quick in preparations, wastes no time at all. Unlike Lulu doesn't deep kiss, doesn't like being touched in certain areas and seems like she's in pain during sex (which she maybe is having to work 11-21 almost every day...), but she has her strong points too. She's not like, cold, or anything, she's quite friendly and at one point surprised me with a certain sexual act. I also found out that there's a cosplay option in this shop, so I made her wear a school uniform, it was pretty fun.

Anyway, based on my experience:
- there is always a choice of pretty and young girls who are just good-looking IRL as on the photograph

- the parameters on the webpage seem to be correct
- the descriptions of personalities etc. on the webpage seem to be correct
- the service is very good (friendly helpful staff, free taxi to the station)
- the only downside is all the money you'll never see again...

Your experience might be different if you can't talk in Japanese with the girls. They don't know any English, and they seem to become a lot friendlier once you talk with them a bit. I can easily see, say, Haruna giving you a poor service if you only speak English.

few months not been to yoshiawa, just do a quick revise of the shops(going NOV) found a new high end shop 夕月別館, new sis shop of 夕月 and lourvie(both very nice but Japanese only)
the shop seem to taken over a previous shop(if not wrong, DC ) using goggle map.
i had visit DC web site , it is like borderline high end shop.
夕月別館 not much girls maybe just new, price is around sis shop(27k basic fee, exact still not clear, need to check it out).
Not sure is also Japanese only, also how it is segmented to be, hope not a high end shops but recruit back some of the DC girls.
Was eyeing Yuzuki & Louvre as well, but they straight up refused when I opened the door.

There are some more who denied like Moulin Rouge, but some accepts while saying usually they don't serve foreigners like Lion's Club, Picasso, Academy, and a couple more that I didn't remember.

Ended up going to Picasso, they don't give me pics with face on it but I'm quite happy with the available pics on the web. Overpriced but I had fun. I didn't remember the name of the girl, partly because she said she's going to leave soon.
She said a lot of girls in Picasso won't stay for long because the management gave them hard time.

Was eyeing Yuzuki & Louvre as well, but they straight up refused when I opened the door.

There are some more who denied like Moulin Rouge, but some accepts while saying usually they don't serve foreigners like Lion's Club, Picasso, Academy, and a couple more that I didn't remember.

Ended up going to Picasso, they don't give me pics with face on it but I'm quite happy with the available pics on the web. Overpriced but I had fun. I didn't remember the name of the girl, partly because she said she's going to leave soon.
She said a lot of girls in Picasso won't stay for long because the management gave them hard time.

moulin i went thrice, the old man treat me like regular, when i was done, waiting at the room to go out, he pass me the album and a member card.
the card has 5 empty slot for names to be filled(if i put the names in,he will make arrangement for me), he asked me to call and he will make reservation for me, seem like i will not have any problem with most girls i want., if not all.
One time the room were all filled, they bought me to lion club.
i never want to try lion and picassco, feeling it will be overprice, and i also don't like shops with girls totally can't see her face and even hair at all.

Academy i was been rejected.

She said the management is very strict, and if there are any complaint from the customer, she would get penalties or even fired. But girls could easily get a job there since there's always an opening (barring some standards, I guess).

moulin i went thrice, the old man treat me like regular, when i was done, waiting at the room to go out, he pass me the album and a member card.
the card has 5 empty slot for names to be filled(if i put the names in,he will make arrangement for me), he asked me to call and he will make reservation for me, seem like i will not have any problem with most girls i want., if not all.
One time the room were all filled, they bought me to lion club.
i never want to try lion and picassco, feeling it will be overprice, and i also don't like shops with girls totally can't see her face and even hair at all.

Academy i was been rejected.
Got rejected by the first guy on the door on Moulin, dunno if other guys can give leeway.

Just wanted to try the so called "very high class" like lion & picasso, I don't think you get much difference compared to other 60k+ shops but it's not bad. Definitely won't repeat though.

I've tried more expensive one like love boat VIP course, even though they let you do harder plays, the quality of the girls are seriously lacking.

She said the management is very strict, and if there are any complaint from the customer, she would get penalties or even fired. But girls could easily get a job there since there's always an opening (barring some standards, I guess).

Got rejected by the first guy on the door on Moulin, dunno if other guys can give leeway.

Just wanted to try the so called "very high class" like lion & picasso, I don't think you get much difference compared to other 60k+ shops but it's not bad. Definitely won't repeat though.

I've tried more expensive one like love boat VIP course, even though they let you do harder plays, the quality of the girls are seriously lacking.

What do you mean by harder play?

saw them taking order from a chinese man, he can only speak chinese and using hp voice translates ,even call his japanese friend/client to talk to the old man
the old man really patiently & politely treating him well, i was impressed
recently not interested with moulin cause no interesting girls
more interested in hisyo & tiara now

i won't want also to pay for 77k if no diff with what i pay 60k.
but hisyo 75k is much worth, quality and also gd jav girl there
tiara 70k but numbers of girl start from there as stepping stone to other shops with higher price later
which mean there are actually quality girls u just need to spot who

if u like younger girls ijotei is the shop
sweet shops are bugdeted and quality cnt compare to jyotei
still i find ailedore got some quality one like rei & reo ,where jyotei need to find some star girls to take on

Reactions: Acid Burn
I do enjoy reading you lot talk about the higher-class establishments, please continue, but in case anyone is reading this thinking more about the economy shops. I thought I'd share that I've been rejected at both First Lady and Ariel in the past couple of months. They are both "confirmed yes" on the first page and I think it might be helpful to downgrade them.

Hey guys,

My 1st post on this thread/forum.
1st of all. The list compiled on the 1st page is amazing. It helped me out during my few trips to Yoshiwara.

Have been to Soaplands a few times. My best experience was at Landmark. The girl was amazing and really hardworking. Sadly she doesn't work there anymore.

The last trip I went, tried Reijou for fun. Wanted to see what was the difference with that kind of price range. Service was good and place looks really high end.

Some of the tenchos or guys standing outside speak v little to no Eng. Luckily i can speak/understand simple Japanese to get thru.

Enjoy fellow horney men!

if u like younger girls ijotei is the shop
sweet shops are bugdeted and quality cnt compare to jyotei
still i find ailedore got some quality one like rei & reo ,where jyotei need to find some star girls to take on
Hi, the price of Joytei is?
Thank you .

What do you mean by harder play?
Mild SM play, bondage, irrumatio, sex in the hallway, make her drink your piss, that's the extent that I've read on the internet. Only tried irrumatio & spanking back then.

They used to let the girl you chose to go down to the waiting room and do stuff like suck your dick or vibrator play before going upstairs, but I heard they banned any sort of play outside the room now.
saw them taking order from a chinese man, he can only speak chinese and using hp voice translates ,even call his japanese friend/client to talk to the old man
the old man really patiently & politely treating him well, i was impressed
recently not interested with moulin cause no interesting girls
more interested in hisyo & tiara now
I don't speak chinese though, I can speak Japanese but not very good.

I like slender girls and I'm currently interested in going to La vie en rose next time.

Selected Mika. Sorry for the late reply. Just went back to hotel cleansed myself *shower of shame*
I will probably write up the review of her soon. Just that it’s annoying using the phone for this.

FINALLY finished reading this epic thread. Amazing stuff, and a clear example of how useful TAG can be.
I had a terrible first soap experience and never went back. But reading this, I think when I'm in Tokyo again in a few months, I might give it another shot.
Having said that, just wanted to clarify a couple of things.

I want to go at least twice, once to a lower/mid range place (25k-50k) and once to a mid/high end place (60k-80k). Not particularly interested in chasing down JAV stars, as I don't know that many. At the more expensive price point, I am interested in looks, youth and friendliness.
As an asian gaijin with literally zero Japanese, would I be right in saying I am limited to:

Low/Mid:
Darling Harbour, Putit

Mid/High:
Satin Doll

as places I could definitely get in and have a decent choice of girls?

From what I read before, it sounds like I would make it in to Dolce or Landmark, for example, but my choices would be severely limited to not so quality companions? What about Jyoutei, Hisyo and Don Juan for someone with zero Japanese? Any others?

I know these might not be super clear lines that are consistent every time and peoples' experiences might vary depending on the day.