Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

The only shops that seem to be getting closed are ones advertising themselves as having AV actresses.
My thoughts exactly. Although most shops have some profiles with “this girl has done AV” on it, Landmark and Latin Quarter seemed particular for the AV line up.

Bingo. Landmark is probably another in the string of soaplands that get nailed for pressuring their girls to do AV to bring in trade.
Maybe. A lot of the landmark girls seemed to be older AV girls over their prime though.
Also I don’t know what counts as pressuring but I don’t think its unfair to tell a girl to either up her eigyo and advertisement or work at a cheaper shop. The “pressuring girls into AV” is hardly worse than shops hiring girls on the condition that they will offer unsafe sex.

I have used TokyoYumemonogatari last time, it wasn't awful but i think i want some clean room for playing next time.
I wonder if there are any soapland with decent facilities,
Im aware of that Yoshiwara is a classic place with history and all there builds are old, still, i want at least a big bath and room space
Shinjuku should be relatively new, are they any better?
Im thinkin of peppermint, L-queen, cream lemon, DH and kinpei at Yoshiwara

Are there any recommendation among those(or others) soaps that i'd might like?

Club World is now being remodeled and will be reopened shortly alongside sister shops Sweet Kiss (next door) and Galaxy Station (30m down the street).

Saw them putting the final touches on the exterior today so would expect opening soon.
Thx a lot, dat really helps

i should go check the girls

That was quick. Profile for Mizuki of Hisyo is gone. I wonder which shop did she move to.

On the day she disappear, i was monitoring her status, she first disappeared cityheaven in late afternoon, then hisyo her schedule went complete blank and she went down at the bottom of the site at later evening, and then she just disappear few hours later.

seem like her, http://www.soapland-tiara.com/profile.php?id=ayami.

she told me she was from tiara before, maybe she goes back tiara if she is her.

good news i will pay 5k lesser for her, i promised and actually told her that i will look for her in feb and said even if she not more in hisyo only if i able to find her.

There is a thread about this in the Lovebonita forum which indicates that the girls were informed about the closure around Nov. 28.
Judging by this, they did probably not get stormed by police agents and closed down abruptly.

I talked about it to some people and nobody knows what happened. Someone suggested it may just be a change in management and they may reopen but idk.
The Latin Quarter scandal was pretty big news. But on the other hand we still don’t know what exactly went down with Club Amour. Did they have a lot of AV stars in their line up or not?

Reactions: Ken1988
Judging by this, they did probably not get stormed by police agents and closed down abruptly.

I talked about it to some people and nobody knows what happened. Someone suggested it may just be a change in management and they may reopen but idk.
The Latin Quarter scandal was pretty big news. But on the other hand we still don’t know what exactly went down with Club Amour. Did they have a lot of AV stars in their line up or not?

There is another thread on the shops closed in 2018. According to that thread, in addition to Land Mark, six shops have closed down this year: Mink, Bell Commons, Regina, Soleil, Tokubetsushitsu, Amour. Amour is the only one busted. The rest are for business reasons.

Soleil was very popular 10 years ago. I'm a bit surprised.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
There is another thread on the shops closed in 2018. According to that thread, in addition to Land Mark, six shops have closed down this year: Mink, Bell Commons, Regina, Soleil, Tokubetsushitsu, Amour. Amour is the only one busted. The rest are for business reasons.

Soleil was very popular 10 years ago. I'm a bit surprised.
Club Regina? Damn.

Hm, it seems they didn’t mention Latin Quarter, or was that last year already. Too many shops closing recently. :(
I wonder whats going wrong with their business. I get that they may not be as busy as in the past but cant they turn a profit at all anymore or do they just made bad decisions?

Club Regina? Damn.

Hm, it seems they didn’t mention Latin Quarter, or was that last year already. Too many shops closing recently. :(
I wonder whats going wrong with their business. I get that they may not be as busy as in the past but cant they turn a profit at all anymore or do they just made bad decisions?

I think running a DH is more profitable than running a soap - DH doesn't have to pay for rent, electricity and water (water is a serious cost factor for a soap). However, that's the reason why yak is not so interested in soaps, which in fact protected Yoshiwara from the authority. Once yak gets involved, the police would be very quick to crash it. I guess the raids on JAV-related shops in the recent past were probably yak-related. Yak is apparently involved more in JAV.

I wish Yoshiwara to survive. It gives safety to both providers and clients. And I really wish Yoshiwara to be more foreigner-friendly.

Club Regina? Damn.

I could just be also pressure for them to shut down, getting more expensive to renew their particular type of business licenses and officials (not police but general officials) pressuring them to shut their doors for the olympics.

But it could also just be bad business choices, someone at the top getting too greedy and then when there's a downturn in business they've suddenly got debt they can't pay so they close down.

I'm actually kind of curious what the business side of running a DH or Soap would be?

I think running a DH is more profitable than running a soap - DH doesn't have to pay for rent, electricity and water (water is a serious cost factor for a soap). However, that's the reason why yak is not so interested in soaps, which in fact protected Yoshiwara from the authority. Once yak gets involved, the police would be very quick to crash it. I guess the raids on JAV-related shops in the recent past were probably yak-related. Yak is apparently involved more in JAV.

I wish Yoshiwara to survive. It gives safety to both providers and clients. And I really wish Yoshiwara to be more foreigner-friendly.
DH gets expensive if they have a driver to drive the girls around i think. If not, maybe not so. There is also a lot of useless downtime driving girls around. So i think hotel health would be best because they don’t have to provide incall but they can have the girls walk to the hotel by themselves and don’t have downtime and staff for having to clean the rooms either.
The prices of delivery health are really not great but in my impression delivery health takes half of the money (maybe assuming that the girls can upsell extra services) and soapland only takes like 30%.

I definitely think that soapland is a lot safer and more reliable for both girls and clients.

Hi bro ah toh, among all soapland girls that you have spent time with, who gave you the best experience so far? might be going to japan later and see if i have a chance to visit a soapland

What is your budget.
i suggest you to go for tiara ayumi , http://www.soapland-tiara.com/profile.php?id=ayami , 70k.
she should be the girl mitsuki in hisyo last time.

btw, she doesn't seem to do matplay.
if you want mat play, can look for fumika and ayumi in hisyo, they do(they asked me) but i never try so don't know their standard

Last edited:
Reactions: wongson777
What is your budget.
i suggest you to go for tiara ayumi , http://www.soapland-tiara.com/profile.php?id=ayami , 70k.
she should be the girl mitsuki in hisyo last time.

btw, she doesn't seem to do matplay.
if you want mat play, can look for fumika and ayumi in hisyo, they do but i never try so don't know their standard
Thanks for the advice, thinking about visiting 2 different times budget 80-90k each, or even trying a 3p