Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Anyone used last-scene?

I find this place fancy, I’m thinking of hinano and moe, how are they?
Or any other girls recommended in this place?
My first two soap sessions were at Last Scene. Erika took my virginity. Was a few years back, she came back to the shop recently.
In some ways she was the inception of this thread. Not sure how she looks now but she was smoking hot back then (2016). Liked to kiss.

moe is great and hinano isn’t bad.. theyve been there for a while...but there are even better ones at last scene surprised you wanted those two

Anyone used last-scene?

Anyone used last-scene?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
moe is great and hinano isn’t bad.. theyve been there for a while...but there are even better ones at last scene surprised you wanted those two

I think ill go on 23rd dec,
Any recommendation? I prefer short girls with big tits

Will be there 28. Any recommendations an Asian guy who speaks no Japanese at all? Prefer girl with nice round ass.

Just curious, am looking to visit Hisyo probably 5 months later.

But, do the girls allow pictures? (Doesn't have to be when they are naked)

Since they're both on shift at each respective shop tomorrow, I think it's not the same girl.

that why i can't confirm, but i know some girls can just last minute don't turn up to work, haha, just saying.
i went satin for the JAV girl, the MIB was quite in bad mood when i asked for the girl, just said not working and don't want to said anything anymore.
thought she just can't make it that day, then suddenly next day whole worjing week disappear and then she was gone.

i had with kirari ,the one in tokyo rose, her attitude was very bad, she really behave like a boss.
if she does to japanese also i would believe they will be quite mad.

Mistuki hisyo knee down and bow to me(i was standing that time) in front of the door before we walk out after finish, i was bit shock and also touched but forgot to hold her up and tell her not to do so, haha.
I watched her diaries regularly to check how she was doing before she left hisyo, cause i plan to see her 2nd times.
She mention she had some injury(i think is minor) one day, somehow that day she was working , not sure related or not.
Hisyo customer mostly are young, and lot of chinese customer(i met one, he thought 25k, later he took the water and walk away) and also hong kong(i read from 141).
Tiara mostly older man(i much younger as compare) and japanese so it is easy money , i only saw one non-japanese, when i look at the glass reflection , haha.
Though i fuck her for 3 intervals, i asked her how and she replied it was good and i can tell.
Well , at least she like it, hope others don't get rough on her.

Last edited:
that why i can't confirm, but i know some girls can just last minute don't turn up to work, haha, just saying.
i went satin for the JAV girl, the MIB was quite in bad mood when i asked for the girl, just said not working and don't want to said anything anymore.
thought she just can't make it that day, then suddenly next day whole worjing week disappear and then she was gone.

she seem to have disappear from satin, which mean likely to be her.
Which mean my eye sight still not bad after all, haha.

Reactions: Sudsy
A new soapland, http://y-lupinus.com/top.php
base on website map address, seem to be taken over old shop called splash.
luxury soapland, basic 30k.(base on ソープ.com site, it should be 80k for Japanese)
oh yeah.

Last edited:
Reactions: wongson777
Maybe the thread on the list of shops in the firstshould be updated.
My first two soap sessions were at Last Scene. Erika took my virginity. Was a few years back, she came back to the shop recently.
In some ways she was the inception of this thread. Not sure how she looks now but she was smoking hot back then (2016). Liked to kiss.
It would be great for everyone if the list can be updated following some shops closure. Imho.

i had with kirari ,the one in tokyo rose, her attitude was very bad, she really behave like a boss.
if she does to japanese also i would believe they will be quite mad.
is tokyo rose the sister shop of hisyo? Are girls in roses good?

yes.
tokyo rose is ok i would say,
if tokyo rose is good then hisyo will be better.
i just don't like the shop , the ambient it gave me, the shop attandant as well, i find hisyo people there is much better.
you interested in one of the tokyo rose girl?

Reactions: wongson777

mio, risa, rena , you can skip.(no good)
i like mika(jav) but she is Japanese only.
aya kisaki is almost impossible now.
2 more JAV i did not try there are, honoka and sakura.

Reactions: Shady303
Maybe the thread on the list of shops in the firstshould be updated.

It would be great for everyone if the list can be updated following some shops closure. Imho.
Did you check the list? I updated it yesterday. Anything in particular?

Looking for Soapland recommendations this week for an Asian foreigner who speaks English only. Prefer hotter looking girls .Thanks

recommendations

I recommend you use the search function and read some of the literally hundreds of reviews on the forum.

Looking for Soapland recommendations this week for an Asian foreigner who speaks English only. Prefer hotter looking girls .Thanks

Hotter = $$ = 75k yen++

Whilst the general adage holds that expensive does not equal better, it is generally true given the reviews I have read at 141HK. The cheaper the place, the higher chances of stepping on a “landmine”

Also, basic Japanese is expected if you really want to get the most out of your experience. :)

三上悠亚 is on global141,
one JAV at number 770 already price 3 million before(2 hours or 2 months?), and her is put as high price, no sincere please don't come and disturb
All my JAV add up i believe not even 1/2 of her price, haha.