Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Not much updates on hisyo recently ?

Headed back to Tokyo next week ! Any new soaplands to recommend guys !

Not much updates on hisyo recently ?

Headed back to Tokyo next week ! Any new soaplands to recommend guys !

Last week fly to tokyo, end up going shin osaka tobitab by trains for 7 days daily, and also planned few visit for yoshiwara before flying back from there.
i planned for miyo, saori from rejiuo and mika lupinus, but after so much fun at tobita later lost interest at yoshiwara and feel too expensive, so save so money for my next tobita trips.
Try this shops for me leh, i never been before, i think should able to get around 75k.(some bargain of course)
Last week was slow, there was snow last sat and monday(fly back).

Last edited:
I've read a few rumors that soaplands might start turning away gaijin during the rugby world cup, has anyone got any more info if that might actually happen or not? Sadly fall is the only time I'm going to be able to travel this year and the cup lasts through all 3 of the months I'm able to go, so I'm very worried this might ruin my trip.

Also first post, thanks for all the great info in this thread! Was really handy last time I visited.

im not sure if this is the right place to post but for first timers, how many minutes is the best? is it 80, 90, 100, or 120?
I speak fluent japanese and english as well if that helps. thank you

im not sure if this is the right place to post but for first timers, how many minutes is the best? is it 80, 90, 100, or 120?

It is quite hard to answer this type of question, it really subject ot physical limitation(how strong you are) and budget, and also type of service like matplay or talk cock sing song with the girl.

Some examples, i went dansaku and fuck the girl for an hour(non-stop), she said i very long sex, her usual client 10min job done, i went tobita fuck a girl non-stop 30min she said i very long sex, actually i not yet warm up.
In general, girls there don't expect you can do so long sex,most like 15min * 2 or 10min *3.
They can finish one at matplay, and 1 * 2 more times at bed the most, their expectation.
So, if 120min, no matplay or the girl don't like to do, 120min sex possible?
So far the closer i done was 3*30min, 4*20min, 70+min non stop...., because i want to skip matplay, haha.

Still not all girls can do or like to do and they expect short sex, lot of time is spent on remove clothes, washing, soaking...drinking, putting back clothes and most of time, socializing- talking, some girls can drag talking for 30min.
so you will expect some thing like slow motion ,no sense of urgency, taking own sweet times to kill times.
At tobita, while the girls went down to settle the money, for 3 minutes i can strip my winter clothes naked include 1 minute to shake my cock to upright up position and lay on the floor bed waiting for her.
Once she came came in , we fuck almost until the call sound.

So soapland, 50-70min is good timing if you want sex only, 70-90min will be good enough with matplay.
matplay time taken around 45-60min from prepare to finish washing up.
If you talk well, still ok, if you can't then be long moment of silent.
for 120min, what you expecting to do(longer sex) or what she expect you to do, because it will be too amble of time

If you want mat play, generally the longer the better.
But it depends on how many times you want to pop and how long you take to cum and to recover. You can best decide yourself.
Since you can speak Japanese, a longer session would probably not be so awkward.

Last week fly to tokyo, end up going shin osaka tobitab by trains for 7 days daily, and also planned few visit for yoshiwara before flying back from there.
i planned for miyo, saori from rejiuo and mika lupinus, but after so much fun at tobita later lost interest at yoshiwara and feel too expensive, so save so money for my next tobita trips.
Try this shops for me leh, i never been before, i think should able to get around 75k.(some bargain of course)
Last week was slow, there was snow last sat and monday(fly back).

Hey Ah Toh ! Which soaplands is it you wanted to try? Rejiuo? lupinus?

the girls in this 2 shops.
Rejiuo i know is foreign friendly as it is listed in TNS site(used to be, i just checked no more, but i remember someone here mention to me before he had tried rejiuo), but lupinus is a new shop, so is still unknown, maybe can just check out if lupinus take foreigner, if they said ok then you can said too expensive and run away, haha.

Last edited:

Also i saw 141hongkong a guy said he tried glaces before.
Glaces is 90k, but there is discount scheme, so reasonable price should be around 75k.
There is 2 girls call ユカ, かりん always in high demand, schedule always fully book till 8,9 pm.

Only have time to visit 2!

Tell me which 2 best to visit and I’ll give a report !

Glaces good ?

Don't know, i thought you are guinea pig, haha, never try this 3 places before.

Need young blood like you to contribute mah, i am shifting my troops to far away land.
Giving up yoshiwara? i am going tokyo next year jan, just stop over yoshiwara, then 'chiong'(charge towards) tobita
I will leave my old soldiers at yoshiwara.
So long my dick can stand, he will still in command, 'rise flag to our national athens'

Whichever shops, more than 75k can skip.

Don't know, i thought you are guinea pig, haha, never try this 3 places before.

Need young blood like you to contribute mah, i am shifting my troops to far away land.
Giving up yoshiwara? i am going tokyo next year jan, just stop over yoshiwara, then 'chiong'(charge towards) tobita
I will leave my old soldiers at yoshiwara.
So long my dick can stand, he will still in command, 'rise flag to our national athens'

Whichever shops, more than 75k can skip.

No time for guinea pig testing this trip maybe in April .

Looks like will have to go back to the same hisyo

Anyone has info on the following soaplands and if they are foreigner friendly ?

Suiren , lions club and lourve?

Hope to visit one of them next week !

Anyone has info on the following soaplands and if they are foreigner friendly ?

Suiren , lions club and lourve?

Hope to visit one of them next week !
Good chance they are all off limit.. They are not reviewed here. But i know they are popular with Japanese clients.
I think i heard suiren is not foreigner friendly but things change a lot with the times and the male staff so you can always try.

Good chance they are all off limit.. They are not reviewed here. But i know they are popular with Japanese clients.
I think i heard suiren is not foreigner friendly but things change a lot with the times and the male staff so you can always try.

Oh well I guess if no one reviewed it then chances are pretty slim . Quite lazy to go somewhere and get rejected .

Looks like hisyo then!

Can anybody tell me in which gaijin friendly soaplands you can choose between the same girls as the Japanese customers and where you won't get cheated with the wrong girl or a totally faked picture? I'd like to try the soapland experience in August this year but I don't have a clue which soapland to choose.

Can anybody tell me in which gaijin friendly soaplands you can choose between the same girls as the Japanese customers and where you won't get cheated with the wrong girl or a totally faked picture? I'd like to try the soapland experience in August this year but I don't have a clue which soapland to choose.
Dude all the information you need can be found in this forum. I suggest you read it.

Go to Mermaid Yokohama. You will have a good time.

Sorry but I can not read those 80+ thread pages here. XD so any recommendations would be really helpful.

As stated you can read other reviews here on this site. You have until August which is plenty enough to make a decision for reading the reviews.

As stated you can read other reviews here on this site. You have until August which is plenty enough to make a decision for reading the reviews.

But that requires you know how to read. Mermaid is a good first choice and many people feel like going to GHB after that. I know I did.

GHB is not a soapland but a blowjob bar, foreigner friendly and no photoshopped pictures.