Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Anyone can hook me with a LINE contact for Tiara soapland? Thanks

Here you go, you better write a review after your trip to Yoshiwara.

Screenshot-159.jpg

As explained in the other thread where he demanded people to search the internet for him, that is the Line account for girls wanting to apply for work.

As explained in the other thread where he demanded people to search the internet for him, that is the Line account for girls wanting to apply for work.
The person managing the line account is nonetheless someone affiliated with the soapland. As long ask you are polite, I am sure they are happy to help you.

I was not aware that he asked in the different thread though, trying to do a reservation with google translate might be not the best idea. I recommend asking a Japanese person to do a phonecall.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
You should probably tell which girl was not ok, unless you have tried all of them and they were all not ok.
because play more,a mood,this shop is new shop,they need have time to teach girls service.i just take an advice.

Hi, I'm heading to Tokyo this June and I'm looking to hit two birds with one stone (soapland experience and a milf). President Club seems to fit the bill, though searching through the forums yields results swaying to the negative (though these were reviews from two years ago). Anyone know anything recent about this place?

This'll also be my first time so I've got a few questions, I'd be very grateful if someone could help me out:

• Is the listed price on the website for locals only? The website says 15,000JPY for 120mins, but the first post on this thread lists 60,000JPY which is hella big jump. Is the gaijin tax really that big, at least for President Club?
  • Are the rates listed on the websites final or does it go higher for more services (ES/FS?)
I'm still doing research but any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm heading to Tokyo this June and I'm looking to hit two birds with one stone (soapland experience and a milf). President Club seems to fit the bill, though searching through the forums yields results swaying to the negative (though these were reviews from two years ago). Anyone know anything recent about this place?

This'll also be my first time so I've got a few questions, I'd be very grateful if someone could help me out:

• Is the listed price on the website for locals only? The website says 15,000JPY for 120mins, but the first post on this thread lists 60,000JPY which is hella big jump. Is the gaijin tax really that big, at least for President Club?
  • Are the rates listed on the websites final or does it go higher for more services (ES/FS?)

Highend shop these are only the basic fee, for the shops.
presdent club i rememeber was 70k for foreigner, far as i know, no more foreign friendly, you can try i believe is a NO, TNS already remove their name in their list.

2 years ago they want to take me but they don't have the girl(Japanese only) i want, that time presdient club was still in TNS list.

Last edited:
Reactions: DireWolf98
you can try putit, if you prefer older woman, but i won't call MILF, if you cock can stand after seeing them then you can call them MILF.
putit 70min 20k, 120min 30k around there.

Highend shop these are only the basic fee, for the shops.
presdent club i rememeber was 70k for foreigner, far as i know, no more foreign friendly, you can try i believe is a NO, TNS already remove their name in their list.

By basic fee, do you mean for massage only and I'll have to pay more for anything else? And does this apply to all "high end" shops?
I also checked TNS and there are only 3 places that come out for soapland search (Paradise, Model House, and EXE) Is TNS considered the standard list for gaijin-friendly places (and prices)?

you can try putit, if you prefer older woman, but i won't call MILF, if you cock can stand after seeing them then you can call them MILF.
putit 70min 20k, 120min 30k around there.
Checked out their website, is that 20k price their basic fee only? So do I have to pay more like gaijin tax, etc?

Thanks!

By basic fee, do you mean for massage only and I'll have to pay more for anything else? And does this apply to all "high end" shops?
I also checked TNS and there are only 3 places that come out for soapland search (Paradise, Model House, and EXE) Is TNS considered the standard list for gaijin-friendly places (and prices)?

Checked out their website, is that 20k price their basic fee only? So do I have to pay more like gaijin tax, etc?

Thanks!
you can refer to this site for pricing, https://www.東京ソープ.com/list.html
there is time and price together.
Note this site for japanese guide(price) only.
Highend 10k tax, mid end /low end 5k, a few no tax.
also note, a lot don't take foreigners.

Note: some foreign friendly shops include you to be able to speak japanese.
i got rejected by oushitu 3 times or more and they keep saying japanese only.

but there are shops no cover there, like jyoutei, maria, and sekitei, 銀馬車 willing to take me but i did not try.
those got touts standing outside you can try asking.

Last edited:
Reactions: DireWolf98
you can refer to this site for pricing, https://www.東京ソープ.com/list.html
there is time and price together.
Note this site for japanese guide(price) only.
Highend 10k tax, mid end /low end 5k, a few no tax.
also note, a lot don't take foreigners.

Note: some foreign friendly shops include you to be able to speak japanese.
i got rejected by oushitu 3 times or more and they keep saying japanese only.

but there are shops no cover there, like jyoutei, maria, and sekitei, 銀馬車 willing to take me but i did not try.
those got touts standing outside you can try asking.

Thanks for this, checked out the link for prices.

Just one question, how do you read the prices here? There's a price in red then another price below it. What do they mean?

Just one question, how do you read the prices here? There's a price in red then another price below it. What do they mean?

As it says in there the price in red is 入浴料 or the bath or entrance fee. The second number is the real total price.

This is also explained in the first post of this thread.

Maybe Rotenburg from the same group would also be a good fit. They may also send you away if you don’t speak Japanese or they are busy though.
The “bathing fee” is for you taking a bath. Time with a girl is not included in it at all, no massage or her company or anything.
Prices for this group will be around 60.000.

If you want cheaper MILFS there are plenty of options, you can try putit royal or galaxy station and select a woman with age listed 24 or so. The ladies would be a bit mom next door though, not the hot milfs from high end shops.

There is also Nobunaga that specializes in older women, although some seem to be GILF territory.

Just a few more Soapland related questions: when will the condom be put in use, during the massage or after that? Are there regularly health checks in these soaplands? What can I expect to pay as a gaijin?

Just a few more Soapland related questions: when will the condom be put in use, during the massage or after that? Are there regularly health checks in these soaplands? What can I expect to pay as a gaijin?

Cap timing varies depending on a lot of things. Assuming you get mat play, the most natural timing is after a lot of body sliding. Or when you ask for it, I guess.

Foreigner tax tends to be 10,000-ish yen, but that's not entirely universal. I'd check reviews and search the rest of this thread for further comment.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Just a few more Soapland related questions: when will the condom be put in use, during the massage or after that?
This depends on the girl. If she gives CBJ, you’ll get capped before that. If you’re getting mat play, depending on how they slide around on you, your junk may brush up occasionally against her happy place. Some will slide around and the next thing you know, junior is in their mouth BBBJ. Some are so skillful they can cap you in one smooth motion on the downstroke of a blow and you don’t even realize it. When in doubt, just look down and check. Haha. Some soap queens you may only get capped right before FS. Even if capped before FS insertion, some may still do raw sumata. If it’s not going on and they’re about to do something where you’re getting uncomfortable, just ask for the cap.
Are there regularly health checks in these soaplands?
Supposedly yes. The benefit of going to an actual fuzoku shop. But if one of the guys before you gives her something, you’re SOL. If in doubt, cap it.
Sorry but I can not read those 80+ thread pages here. XD so any recommendations would be really helpful.
What can I expect to pay as a gaijin?
So did you read he first post in this thread yet? There’s a big list with gaijin tax included prices on it.
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/the-yoshiwara-soapland-resource-thread.10381/

Hi guys, i will go to Tokyo in June and i would like to try this new experience.
I have read all this thread and almost all the reviews of the last two years, but some girls seems that aren't working anymore. I set my eyes on dolce and darling harbour but i accept suggestions on others places too.
My budget is 30-50k for 90-120 min. I am fine with women over 30 too if they are still good looking or good at what they do. I am studying japanese but i think i'm only around JLPT N5 level, so i can do only basic conversation and i still don't know a lot of words.
I have a question about cityheaven: the status of the girls, is trustworthy? for examples DH's girls are almost always labeled has free/waiting, even on weekend. Dolce seems more realistic instead, the girls are often busy.
Thanks

Hi guys, i will go to Tokyo in June and i would like to try this new experience.
I have read all this thread and almost all the reviews of the last two years, but some girls seems that aren't working anymore. I set my eyes on dolce and darling harbour but i accept suggestions on others places too. My budget is 30-50k for 90-120 min.
Good job actually reading up! Just don’t get your hopes up too high on any one particular girl. DH I notice some girls not working anymore and/or no schedule for long time but would still be on the cast list. My first choice (and only choice at the time) to pop my soapland cherry with was one at DH who ended up was no longer available by the time my trip came. So unless you want to try an unknown, have a good handful of names that interest you and don’t be afraid to walk out to the next shop. And before your trip have an even bigger handful of names as some girls may be off during your trip due to various reasons (vacation, menstruation, or just random days off that don’t match your availability).
I have a question about cityheaven: the status of the girls, is trustworthy? for examples DH's girls are almost always labeled has free/waiting, even on weekend. Dolce seems more realistic instead, the girls are often busy.
Dolce seems to actively update the girls’ statuses. But it probably just depends on the specific shop and also when (if?) they actually change the status.

In general, keep in mind even if the girl shows available, you never know if some guy right before you just requested her and she’s actually no longer available now. Sometimes I’ve been in the waiting room for quite a while after selection and only at the end of waiting see the status updated.

And sometimes I know a girl is waiting (and only for a short while based on her shift start time) but they’ll try to push off girls who’ve been waiting longer, not showing all the cards. You’ve probably seen some stores’ waiting from status will update the time on the hour to make it appear as if the girl wasn’t waiting for a long time and unless you’ve been watching the statuses throughout the day, you wouldn’t know.

I usually look who is available on the day I’m going and then as I get closer to the shop check out those who’re waiting, and from that bunch have an idea of who I’d pick, keeping in mind various names from reviews here that had good (and bad) impressions.

Anyone has info on the following soaplands and if they are foreigner friendly ?

Suiren , lions club and lourve?

Hope to visit one of them next week !
lions can go,the service is good,the money is 92400,the girls are less, sometimes you need wait

Reactions: TAG Manager
I'm researching on soaplands and came across this place, supposedly in Yoshiwara but it's in Japanese: 鹿鳴館.
Can anybody who is versed in Japanese tell me which shop does this belong to from the list of places & links on page 1 of this post?

Thank You