Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

108 vs 104 with a 57W...
tenor.gif

Reactions: DireWolf98
But the face, the face, I can't take it if the face isn't decent. My boy will just retract himself automatically. :LOL:

But the face, the face, I can't take it if the face isn't decent. My boy will just retract himself automatically. :LOL:
Kazusa appears to have at least an okay face - in addition to the other positive traits that I mentioned. And, the mouse ears look cute on her!

you looking for budgeted JAV like shop darling habour?

check out this girl, https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/maria/girlid-25942558/
claim to be one but i can't figure out who she is.
Maria you can try to get a lower quote, during slow time, especially when they are free and available , always check update with cityheaven

She is 桜井まほ, she works a lot of short "limited time" runs at various fuzoku shops: deliheru in Ikubukuro (her last shame diary here is actually more recent than her last one on Maria), Nagano, a soapland in Tsuchiura, and others. Interestingly, she always used her AV name at other shops, but used a pseudonym here at Maria.

She is 桜井まほ, she works a lot of short "limited time" runs at various fuzoku shops: deliheru in Ikubukuro (her last shame diary here is actually more recent than her last one on Maria), Nagano, a soapland in Tsuchiura, and others. Interestingly, she always used her AV name at other shops, but used a pseudonym here at Maria.
Wow, had no idea there is a red light district in tsuchiura! Will check it out next time im around tsukuba.

Hello fam, just a random note. I was in Yoshiwara a couple of weeks ago on a very slow day and thought I would let myself be hawked in somewhere, I dunno, just for the spirit of adventure really. And the place I let them pull me in was Kinpei Platinum, the shop a couple doors down from Silky Doll. On their website they say, you know, foreign blokes okay but please bring a Japanese with you, but if you can babble a little bit of Japanese they seem to be more than okay with it. I'd move the shop to "confirmed yes". I have a review posted that's not been approved yet. Had an amazingly good time with a very experienced, very fit young lady. Price was a bit over 40000 for the 100 course with their upper tier.

Hello, just a silly question, i should be in Tokyo this august for some days, do the Yoshiwara soaplands close for "summer holydays" or something like that? Or they work year around, so i could have the chance to give them a shot or two (i was interested in Hisyo and Dolce mainly).

Thanks.

Hello, just a silly question, i should be in Tokyo this august for some days, do the Yoshiwara soaplands close for "summer holydays" or something like that? Or they work year around, so i could have the chance to give them a shot or two (i was interested in Hisyo and Dolce mainly).

Thanks.

They will be open. Depending on high and low season, there may be more or less options available. This month is low season so less girls working.

Far as i know, most will only close on new year
And busy month will be their summer & winter bonus month like june july, i went aug also very crowded, less crowded will be just b4 their bonus like may, oct, nov
If typnoon come i sure they will force to close, aug-oct is typoon prone
Also better dun go tokyo oyumpic period, i am sure they will go low profiler, if not maratoners half way running will dropby yoshiwara for an hour b4 continue, haha

I saw some Japanese in a local forum discussing why she transfered to a shop with fewer customers.

Harbury basic fee 20k, for Japanese is 60k, if take in non-Japanese should be 70k, so 5k lesser.
I occasionally watch her schedule, she sometimes not fully occupy, maybe not as hot as last time.
Her age shown in harbury 30, i never meet her before , i think she could be like bangkok jinny.
I with jinny before, she is very experienced, skill, and many trick and know how to cum man easily.
But she is mid 30, tricks is usually hand and mouth, but can't stand long sex with me, she admitted she is old and not that strong anymore.
i meet lot of strong girls that are mostly younger, strong cunt desire and craving.
aida should belong to the mature and veteran group with good service like jinny.
But i still prefer girls that have unlimited power for fucking sex and not using hand, mouth, foreplay.

Reactions: Maxblack
Has anybody been to Platinum Stage this year? I tried making a phone reservation today (in Japanese of course) and was told 外国人のお客様をご案内できないんですよ. Was that just a phone thing, I wonder?

I’m going to head down tomorrow for a walk-in just to be sure, but could they have changed their policy?

Has anybody been to Platinum Stage this year? I tried making a phone reservation today (in Japanese of course) and was told 外国人のお客様をご案内できないんですよ. Was that just a phone thing, I wonder?

I’m going to head down tomorrow for a walk-in just to be sure, but could they have changed their policy?
Were there even any girls that will cater to gaijin at the time you asked for/called at?

Use the search. There is a review from as recent as only a month ago.

Reactions: MikeH
Were there even any girls that will cater to gaijin at the time you asked for/called at?

Use the search. There is a review from as recent as only a month ago.
I'll update the list to a "no", they've been very hard to deal with in the past as well, so even if someone might slip in I wouldn't bother trying.

Hey guys, I would like to make a reservation tomorrow at Hisyo for Sora but I don't speak Japanese so they keep hanging up on me. Any chance someone here could help me?