Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

What do you think kikoushi, cream lemon, 11channel or pepper mint soapland for first timer? I would really like to visit kotori from 11channel or fuuka from kikoushi. Don't know if both accept foreigners though.

Otherwise any recommendations for a first timer are highly welcome. Will try my luck within the next 5 dayd.but the choice is overwhelming. I made a bit of research already...

Once again: You've been lurking around here asking questions and not following up on the info you get for years now. There's no point in anyone continuing to give you information if you aren't going to use any of it.

Reactions: AMcguyver and MikeH
Need more info. Do you favor experience over youth? Mat play important? Budget an issue?
Don't bother - he's been playing at this for literally years.

What do you think kikoushi, cream lemon, 11channel or pepper mint soapland for first timer? I would really like to visit kotori from 11channel or fuuka from kikoushi. Don't know if both accept foreigners though.

Otherwise any recommendations for a first timer are highly welcome. Will try my luck within the next 5 dayd.but the choice is overwhelming. I made a bit of research already...

Dude, as much as I hate to say it, you ask an awful lot of questions and I understand it may be due to caution but at this point none of us can answer them without actually showing you. Just go and experience it yourself

永倉せな was at Premium 1 (Style Group's high end shop) for like a week before disappearing again. She really jumps around shops. I wonder if she's back to Night Venus again or some other shops in Shinjuku.

永倉せな was at Premium 1 (Style Group's high end shop) for like a week before disappearing again. She really jumps around shops. I wonder if she's back to Night Venus again or some other shops in Shinjuku.
She is damn kawaii, sweet & sincere in her service, if i ever come back to soapy again it will be for her, now i stick to osaka, tobita for a while

She is damn kawaii, sweet & sincere in her service, if i ever come back to soapy again it will be for her, now i stick to osaka, tobita for a while

That wasn't my experience but maybe it was a fluke, I might still want to try her again but that's a medium IF though lol. She's cute and has a nice body for sure, personality and the GFE experience wasn't there, maybe it was because of Night Venus.

That wasn't my experience but maybe it was a fluke, I might still want to try her again but that's a medium IF though lol. She's cute and has a nice body for sure, personality and the GFE experience wasn't there, maybe it was because of Night Venus.

She look to me kind of introvert person, not talkative, not flirtatious to entertain. Yet she is receptive, and inspire me for 3rd round while after 2 rounds of long fuck(20-30min each) i thought is over(thinking too much for her), she knew i physically still able to go on, just shy to ask.i had a 10min break and it got soft after a while but she knew i was not over, she actually can feel the energy i have.My bro din fail me, with her just licking my nipple and i gentle stroking him, less than 2 minute i can go on 3rd round.i dun really feel dutiful in her services, i found her becoming delightful during sex.

there is a girl in tobita shop 月/Tsuki, prettier than 神宮寺ナオ,22-23, i havn't found any soap girl close to her beauty.

Last edited:
Is much of it open to non-japanese who speak japanese?
From my online exploration an awful lot of the places either explicitly say no... or don’t say on their website. The oppa pub I’ve been openly accepted me.... but I was with Japanese friends. The same with a ‘girl’s bar’? (Sit and drink with girls) was the same. Sorry I don’t have much more info than that.

Reactions: Durg50
From my online exploration an awful lot of the places either explicitly say no... or don’t say on their website. The oppa pub I’ve been openly accepted me.... but I was with Japanese friends. The same with a ‘girl’s bar’? (Sit and drink with girls) was the same. Sorry I don’t have much more info than that.
Thank you!

Reactions: Don630518
Hope this is the right thread to post in, I’m interested in experiencing a soapland. I’ll be staying around Shinjuku area and Speak zero Japanese (but Asian of that matters)

Any recommendations for one that allows foreigners and budget friendly?

Reactions: Don630518
Hope this is the right thread to post in, I’m interested in experiencing a soapland. I’ll be staying around Shinjuku area and Speak zero Japanese (but Asian of that matters)

Actually this thread was about soaps in Tsuchiura in Ibaraki. However, I’m sure someone with experience will chime in. (I’m just an unfortunate spectator....)

Don Juan (high end soap) is in Shinjuku, but Yoshiwara (Senzoku 4 chome) is not that far away. Do a search here for Don Juan (if you for some reason need to only stay in Shinjuku) but I’d suggest a short trek across the yamanote line to Yoshiwara.
The first post in this thread has recommendations, as does this soapland subforum in general. Check out all the reviews made by our fellow members here.
https://tokyoadultguide.com/forums/soapland-reviews.59/
Actually this thread was about soaps in Tsuchiura in Ibaraki. However, I’m sure someone with experience will chime in. (I’m just an unfortunate spectator....)
No, this thread is the correct thread regarding Tokyo soaps. The other thread you were posting in was the Tsuchiura soapland thread.

Reactions: Sudsy and Don630518
Don Juan (high end soap) is in Shinjuku, but Yoshiwara (Senzoku 4 chome) is not that far away. Do a search here for Don Juan (if you for some reason need to only stay in Shinjuku) but I’d suggest a short trek across the yamanote line to Yoshiwara.

The first post in this thread has recommendations, as does this soapland subforum in general. Check out all the reviews made by our fellow members here.
https://tokyoadultguide.com/forums/soapland-reviews.59/

No, this thread is the correct thread regarding Tokyo soaps. The other thread you were posting in was the Tsuchiura soapland thread.
Realized that after I commented. My bad

Reactions: sohelpmegoat
Hi guys,
I am visiting Japan soon and will have a free day in Tokyo when I'd like to experience a Soapland. I am not Japanese (I'm an Englishman living in Australia) and I don't speak any Japanese. I'm hoping someone can point me at an establishment or two that would be worth visiting and the best way to go about it.
Thank you

There's a ton of info and reports on here that are recent and exactly what you are looking for. Try the search engine here. It works great.

I am visiting in October and was wondering if these establishments accept a black gajin? I got recommend for one in pm but the name was censored..

I'm a new one and planed to go soap in this afternoon so i have some quick question:
1/ does anyone come to pepper mint ? I had saw the review and it has a cheap price (with no condom experience (need confirm))
2/ if the pepper mint was bad so I need to try no condom experience, any sugguestion for me ?(I can speak Japanese )