Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Reactions: VillagerB
Oh, yes. That is the correct site based on what i remembered. I guess the link was just outdated on main page.
It’s been adjusted to the new URL, not sure how long it’s been wrong in the list. Sorry about that.

Reactions: VillagerB
I can only speak very very basic Japanese, can anyone recommend a good gajin friendly soapland in Shinjuku? It would be an absolute win if they spoke English.

Reactions: FCKU
I can only speak very very basic Japanese, can anyone recommend a good gajin friendly soapland in Shinjuku? It would be an absolute win if they spoke English.
See the search at the top of the page, type Shinjuku soapland and then hit enter. Also you could just type Shinjuku and select “search this thread only” if you want to narrow down to this thread only. The search works great, I just tried it!

Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 4.50.46 AM.png

Hey guys I was just wondering how long does it take for a review to be approved? I wrote one 2 days ago about a pretty cool experience but it still hasn't been approved. Did I do something wrong?

Hey guys I was just wondering how long does it take for a review to be approved? I wrote one 2 days ago about a pretty cool experience but it still hasn't been approved. Did I do something wrong?

Reviews are queued in the order received.
If there’s a problem, we will tell you. Otherwise, please wait for the queue to reach your review. This is a QA/QC process to reduce the abuse risk of reviews... noting to do with you personally.

Your review is #27 the queue - we release once per week and usually 10-14 reviews at a time.

Reactions: Acid Burn
Reviews are queued in the order received.
If there’s a problem, we will tell you. Otherwise, please wait for the queue to reach your review. This is a QA/QC process to reduce the abuse risk of reviews... noting to do with you personally.

Your review is #27 the queue - we release once per week and usually 10-14 reviews at a time.
Oh OK good to know. No rush really just thought I might have done something wrong haha. Thanks for the quick response

Good to know. Btw, is it true Jyotei took over Landmark (closed down late last year)? Curious what happened to the former LM women working there?

I only know the touts or desk manager of most shops, but not the big boss.
Jyotei was set up last year May, i happen to meet the tout from ailedore before the shop was offical open , remember is 24april, the shop actually open 2 weeks before with only few girls starting. Because of limited choices , i told him i came back next trip, and the pioneers girls later join jyoutei are from ailedore.one girl told me the boss here is not frm ailedore, the boss just took over this shop, and the shop and the room still look brand new .
jyoutei girls are young , doesn't mean pretty, some degree of photoshop.
they later took over the shop LM, because jyoutei has too many girls.
you can see regularly there are new faces joining the shop.
LM use to be well known for some JAV, but most girls there are those permanent staff, working for years, so they are not young anymore relatively.
I dun think any LM girls work there, where they go i really dunno, cause i am not gigolo, haha.
But one girl i notice seem to be from LM last time,
https://www.26style.net/shop/hana/?cid=konndo&mode=profile

I only know the touts or desk manager of most shops, but not the big boss.
Jyotei was set up last year May, i happen to meet the tout from ailedore before the shop was offical open , remember is 24april, the shop actually open 2 weeks before with only few girls starting. Because of limited choices , i told him i came back next trip, and the pioneers girls later join jyoutei are from ailedore.one girl told me the boss here is not frm ailedore, the boss just took over this shop, and the shop and the room still look brand new .
jyoutei girls are young , doesn't mean pretty, some degree of photoshop.
they later took over the shop LM, because jyoutei has too many girls.
you can see regularly there are new faces joining the shop.
LM use to be well known for some JAV, but most girls there are those permanent staff, working for years, so they are not young anymore relatively.
I dun think any LM girls work there, where they go i really dunno, cause i am not gigolo, haha.
But one girl i notice seem to be from LM last time,
https://www.26style.net/shop/hana/?cid=konndo&mode=profile

thanks for the update. Ok so that one girl you just put up her name was Hiro from Landmark!. Now Hiro was really nice but super fat. I mean, I tried her twice (second was a bait and switch) and went ahead because I wanted to build rapport with the tencho at LM back in the day 2017. Remember my post if waist is over 58, stay clear and she’s 61 so stay very very clear...

thanks for the update. Ok so that one girl you just put up her name was Hiro from Landmark!. Now Hiro was really nice but super fat. I mean, I tried her twice (second was a bait and switch) and went ahead because I wanted to build rapport with the tencho at LM back in the day 2017. Remember my post if waist is over 58, stay clear and she’s 61 so stay very very clear...
I met 2 girls in Landmark. One of them I still have contacted with. She had left the shop before Landmark closed, now live in Kansai. Follow her mother advice to seek her original dream....
Another is AV actress, still in Yoshiwara.
One more sentence, SatinDoll and Landmark is my first and second shop in Yoshiwara, but they were all closed, 残念.....
The first Yoshiwara girl I met in SatinDoll, I saw her review here, one guy wrote. Everytime I see her review, I miss her so much. It seems I am old...

I met 2 girls in Landmark. One of them I still have contacted with. She had left the shop before Landmark closed, now live in Kansai. Follow her mother advice to seek her original dream....
Another is AV actress, still in Yoshiwara.
One more sentence, SatinDoll and Landmark is my first and second shop in Yoshiwara, but they were all closed, 残念.....
The first Yoshiwara girl I met in SatinDoll, I saw her review here, one guy wrote. Everytime I see her review, I miss her so much. It seems I am old...
What's your point?

It looks like Club Hanamonogatari is closed (temporarily?) for renewal of some sort. Some of their girls are now in First Lady. I wonder if FL charges gaijin tax, consider CH and FL both belong to the same group

closed (temporarily?) for renewal
Hmmm... wonder if they managed to get a building permit through? None of those places have been able to (significantly) renovate for 20 or so years thanks to Ishihara.

Reactions: MikeH
I am going to Japan next month and I was wondering if anyone here have heard about the shop called Good Wife? A soap from the Honey group (Honey Collection, Honey Company and Maid Master). I read that Honey group is known for not being gaijin friendly but never heard about Good Wife (new shop or change of name?) as it is not listed in the first post of this thread (maybe cheking Cityheaven/26style.net for updating the list?)

Will be visiting Japan a second time next july. Hopefully the soaplands are still open for business. Feels sad if they will be closed due to the upcoming olympics..

Last edited:
Planning my first trip to Yoshiwara in a few weeks. Fluent Japanese/East Asian, budget up to 80k.

Should I just stick with the tried and true gaijin friendly shops? I don’t know if there is like a top tier of soaps that are pretty much ‘can’t miss’ in terms of hot girls/quality service/up to late 20s, but aren’t typically open to foreigners. Any ideas/recommendations?

Read the reviews and you will find out there is no amount of money that will guarantee you a no miss experience.

If everything paying a lot will make your expectations higher. So select a price level which you won't be kicking yourself over if it turns out to be a lemon.

Planning my first trip to Yoshiwara in a few weeks. Fluent Japanese/East Asian, budget up to 80k.

Should I just stick with the tried and true gaijin friendly shops? I don’t know if there is like a top tier of soaps that are pretty much ‘can’t miss’ in terms of hot girls/quality service/up to late 20s, but aren’t typically open to foreigners. Any ideas/recommendations?

Bro, see whether you can get inside
http://www.y-gp.com/index2.html
http://www.lavieen-lose.co.jp/top.html
https://oushitu.tokyo/

far as i know, lavieen is Japanese only, y-gp now wedsite i cnt find the statement 'no to foreign' or i just cock eye miss it.
oushitu heard one site said can , but i tried like 3 times still can't with zero Japanese.
try this 3 soap, hard to penetrate(i cnt speak Japanese), if find good and try the girl, post reviews here.
if found the girls not nice, try to find a way out, haha.
your contribution is much appreciated, with your asian look and Japanese spoken, and most of all 80k(all 3 are 75k for foreigner)

this girl previously from oushitu
www.lavieen-lose.co.jp/girls/nanami/, iirc she was jav, read from somewhere.

one more , https://yoshiwara-soap.jp/cast/a006F00003MYJ2AQAX.html
profile state AV女優, note 32yr(https://jpop.fandom.com/wiki/Higashio_Mako), but the girls age are quite close from actual, as when
深田ゆめ age was shown as 26.
https://gogoav.net/sorpland/12406/
She was from cordon-blue, both cotedr i tried cnt go in.

Last edited:
Hello guys, I am heading to Japan at the end of the year and am thinking of visiting a soapland in Yoshiwara.
This is a first time affair for me so I would really appreciate it if anyone would recommend an experienced girl & good shop which accepts Asian-looking foreigner.
My budget is under ~100k, so I am thinking of visiting high-end shops such as Last Scene or Tiara.
I speak English, bu can also speak some basic Japanese (close to a daily conversational level).
Thank you very much in advance for your help.