Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

I am planning on going to Tokyo and Osaka in a few weeks and wanted to go to a soapland but the language barrier is making it hard to decide where as the websites are difficult to navigate. I had a look at the reviews here and it seems like darling harbour is a pretty good place. Any suggestions on girls from there or other soaplands in general. Thanks.

It belong to your requirements: girl’ age, price...
Yes, I think Darling harbor is nice with girls about 30 year olds.
Hisho is more expensive but girls are very young.

Reactions: jason369
I will be more specific about what i am looking for.
I dont mind the age of the girl as long as they are still under 40s and attractive and good at the job i would prefer mid 20s though. Price wise i am looking to spend max 350000 yen and only want roughly an hour session. I'm also a foreigner with no Japanese language skills at all.

What are the rules about how many times can you cum at these places? is it multiple times depending on session time? For example at Darling Harbour a 70 minute session gives you how many shots?

What are the rules about how many times can you cum at these places? is it multiple times depending on session time? For example at Darling Harbour a 70 minute session gives you how many shots?
typically 70 mins the expectation is 2 shots, the majority of ladies will be fine with that but if you get a dud or someone having an off day they could easily just waste time and / or flat out refuse. Its always YMMV once you get in the room with them.
35K in Yoshiwara may get you a young provider, it may get you a good looking provider, but is unlikely to get you both young and attractive. You can spend 70k and be disappointed.

typically 70 mins the expectation is 2 shots, the majority of ladies will be fine with that but if you get a dud or someone having an off day they could easily just waste time and / or flat out refuse. Its always YMMV once you get in the room with them.
35K in Yoshiwara may get you a young provider, it may get you a good looking provider, but is unlikely to get you both young and attractive. You can spend 70k and be disappointed.

Sorry i meant 35k yen. I would rather someone attractive than young if I can only choose 1.

In April I will be back in Japan and now, this time I would really like to try a soapland. I 've no experience with soaplands and I'm looking for recommendations. I found a soapland called Eria that looks cool and one of lady in particular, Ayumi looks really interesting. Does anyone have experience with Eria and Ayumi? Thanks :)

In April I will be back in Japan and now, this time I would really like to try a soapland. I 've no experience with soaplands and I'm looking for recommendations. I found a soapland called Eria that looks cool and one of lady in particular, Ayumi looks really interesting. Does anyone have experience with Eria and Ayumi? Thanks :)

Wow - had a look, and one of their top girls, Reo, was the top girl at Playgirl (now Aile D'Ore) around 2005.

http://www.y-eria.net/companion/?no=12913129

She's aged well.

Are you going to check what comes on top of the bathing fee? ;)

It's a bit pricy for my broke ass but 72k for 120 min is not unheard of especially as it seems to include the gaijin tax.

Find the page yourselves; it gets censored. :eek:

Can I ask a really nooby question about cost? I've not been to Yoshiwara just yet but I read the reviews and then check out the site for each place and I notice there's always a huge discrepancy between what fees are listed and what people actually pay.

eg someone just posted a review of Make Up, they paid 65k. Hisho was 75k. But both websites list their 'enter bathing area' fee as 30k and 25k respectively. Even Hisho has 25k for 127 minutes listed on the side of the building next to the door.

I know that gaijin tax applies to us, but it's not this much surely? I guess that you pay an additional fee for the service, since 25k for 2 hrs at a high end soap like Hisho is ridiculous, but how exactly is the cost worked out? I suppose my real question is how can you get a good idea of how much it will cost aside from reading random reviews? Is it up to how good an impression you leave on the tencho, or how regular you visit, how pissed off he is the day you go etc?

I notice there's always a huge discrepancy between what fees are listed and what people actually pay.

eg someone just posted a review of Make Up, they paid 65k. Hisho was 75k. But both websites list their 'enter bathing area' fee as 30k and 25k respectively. Even Hisho has 25k for 127 minutes listed on the side of the building next to the door.
The first post of this thread talks about it.
I guess that you pay an additional fee for the service, since 25k for 2 hrs at a high end soap like Hisho is ridiculous, but how exactly is the cost worked out?
Yes, extra fee on top of the bathing fee is added on, which is different than the gaijin tax. Usually “higher end” shops show just the bathing fee. Budget shops usually show the all inclusive price.
I suppose my real question is how can you get a good idea of how much it will cost aside from reading random reviews?
The first post of this thread has a big list of places and expected costs.

For those wondering about the recent ban of foreigners by many shops, it's not as fixed as what it seems.

Many shops with the ban in effect will still allow you in if you book directly with the soap princess. Usually this means you've been with the girl before, probably built some kind of rapport, and at the end of the session when she gives you her name card, she will write a short note and give her line ID. She will explicitly say, in future you can make a reservation directly through her via the line account. Almost every shop does this I believe.

Hishoshitsu and sister shops do practice letting foreigners book directly through the girls. It's silly, they ban foreigners but let regulars book through the girls directly. Invalidates their policy of preventing the spread of corona by contact with foreigners.

Regarding the rapport. Just chat with the girl, if you're able to communicate there should be no issues. Talk about where you've been in Japan, hobbies, recent trends (last year I had a session where we chatted about the alleged radar lock by the South Korean warship on the Japanese maritime aircraft), a lot of them watch Japanese Netflix(game of thrones, etc.) If she feels comfortable, she won't mind you as a repeat customer.

Finally, as others have mentioned there are shops that still welcome foreigners despite the "corona scare" in yoshiwara, for example: Last Scene.

Last edited:
Invalidates their policy of preventing the spread of corona by contact with foreigners.

It actually makes sense if the policy is to prevent contact with people living in foreign countries.

How much the whole policy makes sense is another issue. :D

Reactions: just4fun
What i still don't understand the slightest: why does the foreigner ban primarily affect soaplands? Had no real effekt on health and sekukyabas, right? I mean most likely Corona is transmitted via kissing in the P4P industry....everything else is kinda irrelevant :banghead:

How much the whole policy makes sense is another issue.

The nature of one of my colleague's work requires him to be in Tokyo for 1 week every month and the other 3 weeks in his home country. He is a regular of hisho and they let him in too. So.... close to zero sense I suppose?

For those wondering about the recent ban of foreigners by many shops, it's not as fixed as what it seems.

Many shops with the ban in effect will still allow you in if you book directly with the soap princess. Usually this means you've been with the girl before, probably built some kind of rapport, and at the end of the session when she gives you her name card, she will write a short note and give her line ID. She will explicitly say, in future you can make a reservation directly through her via the line account. Almost every shop does this I believe.

Hishoshitsu and sister shops do practice letting foreigners book directly through the girls. It's silly, they ban foreigners but let regulars book through the girls directly. Invalidates their policy of preventing the spread of corona by contact with foreigners.

Regarding the rapport. Just chat with the girl, if you're able to communicate there should be no issues. Talk about where you've been in Japan, hobbies, recent trends (last year I had a session where we chatted about the alleged radar lock by the South Korean warship on the Japanese maritime aircraft), a lot of them watch Japanese Netflix(game of thrones, etc.) If she feels comfortable, she won't mind you as a repeat customer.

Finally, as others have mentioned there are shops that still welcome foreigners despite the "corona scare" in yoshiwara, for example: Last Scene.
Bad news, Hisyo now reject all foreigners.
この度の新型コロナウイルス集団発生を踏まえ、当店では店内感染対策を徹底実施しております。
当店は日頃から外国人の方のご入店をお断りしております。

Bad news, Hisyo now reject all foreigners.

Well, it was bound to be a matter of time before they announced that explicitly. That said, has anyone else tried to book a girl directly through her line account after the announcement?

I can't be the only one here that does it? That said, 90% of my yoshiwara visits are done by direct line booking with 10% walk in. Correspondingly most of my time in yoshiwara is spent repeating with girls I am comfortable with and only once in a long while I will pick someone new.

Are all soaplands now rejecting foreigners due to the corona crisis? Is this for a limited time only? Do you think soaplands and / or tobita will be closed during Olympics 2021?

Are all soaplands now rejecting foreigners due to the corona crisis? Is this for a limited time only? Do you think soaplands and / or tobita will be closed during Olympics 2021?

Given how carefree they are, as a country, I doubt it lasts long. For the Olympics, it depends on which side the government want to take: close soaplands to keep face or let them open and recover more money via tax (pretty sure they...err...still have to pay tax to remain in business lol)

Do you think soaplands and / or tobita will be closed during Olympics 2021?
I sincerely doubt this will happen; Soaplands are a major employer across the country. Shutting down fuzouku services such as Soaplands, would be big economic hit to all those involved.
(Factility, Providers, Management, Photo studios, etc.) Also, not much new action has happened as of March 2020 before we knew that the Olympics would be delayed.
There has been a ton of clean-up already, ever since the Ishihara days here in Tokyo.

Yes, some shops are taking extra precautions due to the coronavirus but it seems really random and it's hard to track which shops are doing what.