Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

just realize grandpix no more, that why 姫川ゆうな move to luxe

Most of the soaplands back in business? I suppose to fly to Tokyo tomorrow, but cancelled flight due to COVID-19 :(

Most of the soaplands back in business? I suppose to fly to Tokyo tomorrow, but cancelled flight due to COVID-19 :(
Tokyo is still technically under state of emergency - some places are open, some are not. However, if the current trend continues, more restrictions will be lifted in the coming week.

Have not been there since state of emergency but an unscientific survey of a couple handful of stores seems to show about half to have reopened.

Pity, have to wait and see.

Well definitely have to wait since there's no flights to Japan available lol. Unless I want to swim.....

Ouch, guess it will be a while before they will accept foreign customers..... hope everything will go back to normal soon

Question for the long-time punters: any recommendation for a Japanese review website? Cityheaven doesn't have much info, and sometimes I'm curious about what the locals have to say about a particular girl. Sorry if this is not the right place or appropriate question :D

Question for the long-time punters: any recommendation for a Japanese review website? Cityheaven doesn't have much info, and sometimes I'm curious about what the locals have to say about a particular girl. Sorry if this is not the right place or appropriate question :D
Just google the shop name, girl name, and 口コミ and you'll usually find a few reviews.

I know that Paradise isn't really talked about, but I saw that both their sites now redirect to. Did their soaplands go bust or something?

Speaking of going under, it seems MakeUp was closed, and some of the girls has been moved to "エクセレントクラブ男爵" (sry I don't know the english name)

Speaking of going under, it seems MakeUp was closed, and some of the girls has been moved to "エクセレントクラブ男爵" (sry I don't know the english name)

for you, so i show off, again.

IMG_20200625_143333.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like Cream Lemon and Putit Royal have merged together since July 1st.
When I went to Putit Royal a few months after the state of emergency had been lifted, they drove me to Cream Lemon where I had my session with lovely Miyu. I don't know if they are still using both soapland locations or had to close one due to the economic impact of Covid 19 and decided to merge as result.