There is really something for everyone

What is it even supposed to be?! :ROFLMAO:

There may be a clue in the reference to the Muhammad Ali vs. Antonio Inoki "fight" in 1976 ( highlights on Youtube). According to wikipedia, Ali nicknamed Inoki the "Pelican" because of his prominent chin. So maybe the "Pelican" is the equivalent of Cinderella's ugly stepsisters, a woman with a long concave face with a prominent chin. Reminds me of Japanese woodblock print images.

Anyway, keeping checking their website, and when they have finally recruited a Pelican you can cross that off your "To Do List".

There may be a clue in the reference to the Muhammad Ali vs. Antonio Inoki "fight" in 1976 ( highlights on Youtube). According to wikipedia, Ali nicknamed Inoki the "Pelican" because of his prominent chin. So maybe the "Pelican" is the equivalent of Cinderella's ugly stepsisters, a woman with a long concave face with a prominent chin. Reminds me of Japanese woodblock print images.

Anyway, keeping checking their website, and when they have finally recruited a Pelican you can cross that off your "To Do List".

Fuck I’m such a loser. The only prominent thing I have is a belly :(

This kinda reminds a little of a freakshow except this time you can pay money to have one of the freaks suck you off.

This kinda reminds a little of a freakshow except this time you can pay money to have one of the freaks suck you off.
Which makes me wonder... should I add the cunni to my own once-every-2-years freakshow menu? And if so how much for the upsell? And for which charity? Any idea welcome

Throat cancer research.

Thats exactly the type of self-interested , “sugar-daddy” research decried in the article I posted before in the Anything Goes thread.
(So I’ll do just that :D)

Reactions: MikeH

Famous pelicans? Marlena Gru. (Gru's Mom in Despicable Me)

Reactions: Frenchy