Web (https://www.tokyomeltykiss.com)

Appointment Length & Costs:
90mins/JPY 48000

Type/Location:
Regular Hotel/Minato

Language Notes:
English, fluent

Details of the Encounter:
Felt compelled to write this review after seeing Manami a few weeks ago. I traveled toTokyo recently seeking a break before I started my new job, so was in the mood for 'treating' myself. Had seen Manami's ads online and read some of her reviews noting age, experience, energy levels etc. She had what I wanted and so booked for 90mins noting at the time that she was on holiday. Reply was prompt and initial booking was sorted with minimum fuss.

The day eventually came. Had the knock on hotel door and welcomed her in. Introductions and had a chat about background etc and then invited to the shower. She helped me clean me (thoroughly) and I got to see and touch her lovely alabaster body. Eyes were deep and magnetic. Provided a nice BBBJ kneeling in the shower.

Next onto the bed and more oral from her and then I reciprocated with interest. Then 40mins of hard fucking basically, starting slowly then ramping up. Her energy levels matched mine (impressively) and we were a mass of two sweating bodies during and by the end of round 1 (this was a vision that is hard to forget). Alas jet lag must have been loitering still so she helped finish me off in her mouth.

She cleaned up and came back to bed. Now I think this has been the only time ever that I have ever stayed fully hard after a pop. Certainly no pills involved so I have to say that the only stimulant required was the thought of being with Manami again. Have to admit I was a little embarrassed as I do have some experience but this was a first for me. Manami noted (thank you) my consistent levels of 'excitement', and asked if I wanted more. Obviously the answer was yes. Indulged in some great mutual oral for the next ~20mins and then finished in the mouth again with her providing some additional oral cleanup which was truly memorizing. Sorry about the sordid detail Manami, but hey like I said I was moved to write a review. My first and probably my last, or my last until I come to Tokyo again.

Afterward we cleaned up again and then we had post coital chat about sex actually! and preferences. I think we then basically role played on the bed for the next few minutes what different doggy positions with her grinding on me just as a tease. Lucky our time was up and we both had other places to be otherwise I would have run downstairs to the cash machine in the hotel lobby in my towel.

Anyway we then both properly cleaned up. I walked her out of the hotel and to the nearest station where she demonstrated her ability to run in heels (not from me, but was late for a dinner appt and needed to make up time).

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
In hindsight I would have happily booked for 2 hours as the experience was amazing and normally I like to have a sample date and then wrestle with the idea and my wallet as to a longer 2nd date. Alas never got round to it due to scheduling which is something that I will rue. In a 'perfect' world, time with Manami would be spent with a couple of hours in the bedroom followed by a casual dinner date after we've both tired ourselves out. There is something about Manami...

Thank you for a sweet review. Honestly, I was a bit worried if you were actually disappointed with me, if there were any ways I could have made it better? I am so glad to know that you enjoyed our time, too:)

Thank you for a sweet review. Honestly, I was a bit worried if you were actually disappointed with me, if there were any ways I could have made it better? I am so glad to know that you enjoyed our time, too:)

The only thing I would have changed that evening is myself, you were perfect; 11/10 if that's possible - hence my first ever review. :)

@Trojannz
As you probably could see, I was much more relaxed and felt more natural on our second date.
I am not really a person that becomes shy or feel terribly nervous to see new people but you gave me more confident after the review. Thank YOU!