Guest viewing is limited

Things they THINK turn you on....

I've noticed it sometimes becomes a race to see if you can fuck her so well she stops faking before you lose your erection because of the fake moans. :D:eek:

Or maybe duct tape? :p Or tying up by a scarf? which I find incredibly hot.

Or maybe duct tape? :p Or tying up by a scarf? which I find incredibly hot.
If I remember well you mentioned once you liked it when a guy was a bit tired of you laughing or crying or shouting (sorry this part I forgot) and he rolled your pantie in a ball and put it in your mouth asking to shut up now.
Well I must admit I got a nice O just fantasizing about that scene. Apologies if it wasnt you. Thanks for the (free) entertainment if it was :D

Reactions: Simonka
I love it when a generally quiet guy growls when he’s coming

Or when you make a loud partner go quiet!

It's hot as hell when you can make someone shift gears...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Or when you make a loud partner go quiet!

Which is really hard if two South Europeans are having sex together. We just never stop talking.. :D so duct tape becomes the only solution.

Which is really hard if two South Europeans are having sex together. We just never stop talking.. :D so duct tape becomes the only solution.

Really? I thought if your hands were occupied it rendered you mute.

If I remember well you mentioned once you liked it when a guy was a bit tired of you laughing or crying or shouting (sorry this part I forgot) and he rolled your pantie in a ball and put it in your mouth asking to shut up now.
Well I must admit I got a nice O just fantasizing about that scene. Apologies if it wasnt you. Thanks for the (free) entertainment if it was :D

It was me. We were talking, and I was laughing at something but by modern standards it could pass as shouting & hyena laughters.

It was me. We were talking, and I was laughing at something but by modern standards it could pass as shouting & hyena laughters.
Lol! It happened in a previous life? Even better! I imagine the scene GoT-style, a valliant barbarian warrior behind you as Greek or Roman priestess or something like that , but not rapey of course, fully consented. And there is a chimney and wild beasts furs on the ground. Ok, I stop or same cause may produce same effect :)

rolled your pantie in a ball and put it in your mouth asking to shut up now

Goddammit. That would have solved my fake AV squeal problem.

Reactions: Simonka and Frenchy
Lol! It happened in a previous life? Even better! I imagine the scene GoT-style, a valliant barbarian warrior behind you as Greek or Roman priestess or something like that , but not rapey of course, fully consented. And there is a chimney and wild beasts furs on the ground. Ok, I stop or same cause may produce same effect :)

Aaaaand once again, I realize logging into TAG was a bad idea when I’m trying to avoid horny thoughts.
86BEA8D5-0525-44FF-A381-3AF24E16AF99.jpeg

Uh oh.. you had told me you had copied the same script and tried it with your gf or sugar baby. I don’t forget about panties being tucked into mouths.

Ugh I really need to think of dying kittens now :(

Uh oh.. you had told me you had copied the same script and tried it with your gf or sugar baby. I don’t forget about panties being tucked into mouths.

Ugh I really need to think of dying kittens now :(

I think I tried it with MegaPerv yes. But she’s more of a domi and into hunting (for real!) so very quickly I was the one being whipped and asked to shut up again. No pantie in my mouth though. Damn, I know I want it now!

The GoT scene would be fun to recreate but I don’t know any LH with chimney and furs carpets. Could buy a plastic helmet and dagger at DonQui but that would be probably more hilarity-inducing! :ROFLMAO:

I think I tried it with MegaPerv yes. But she’s more of a domi and into hunting (for real!) so very quickly I was the one being whipped and asked to shut up again. No pantie in my mouth though. Damn, I know I want it now!

The GoT scene would be fun to recreate but I don’t know any LH with chimney and furs carpets. Could buy a plastic helmet and dagger at DonQui but that would be probably more hilarity-inducing! :ROFLMAO:

Speaking of Middle Ages, once I had a “Vikings attack Mediterranean village” role play with a Swedish guy. There were no DonQui quality plastic daggers included, (probably for the best) but it was awesome.

Speaking of Middle Ages, once I had a “Vikings attack Mediterranean village” role play with a Swedish guy. There were no DonQui quality plastic daggers included, (probably for the good) but it was awesome.
Damn that’s hot! Did he trash the room thoroughly?

Okay, I understand this might be a cultural thing but I just don’t get it. I’ve witnessed on several occasions at BO where the girl pretends to say “no” and pushes the guy away in protest but yet she seemed to want him to proceed and continue to pursue her. Is she really having an internal battle of “good girl” gone “bad” or is she catering to the guy believing that this kind of “acting” is what he wants? Either way, it’s a total turn off to witness and be around. Plus in any other cultures, this could be considered and misconstrued as potentially “rape” and it’s a very dangerous zone to play in, imo.

Reactions: Frenchy and Simonka
Okay, I understand this might be a cultural thing but I just don’t get it. I’ve witnessed on several occasions at BO where the girl pretends to say “no” and pushes the guy away in protest but yet she seemed to want him to proceed and continue to pursue her. Is she really having an internal battle of “good girl” gone “bad” or is she catering to the guy believing that this kind of “acting” is what he wants? Either way, it’s a total turn off to witness and be around. Plus in any other cultures, this could be considered and misconstrued as potentially “rape” and it’s a very dangerous zone to play in, imo.

On a serious note, this kind of behavior is considered normal in my country. As a woman you shouldn’t succumb to “being easy” and you’re expected to let the man chase you for a while. In college I fell in love with a guy, we had similar interests, he was hot etc.. the situation ensued in me asking him out and his response was something along the lines of: “You’re pretty, but women should wait for the men to take the first step.” He had a way of alluding to how I’m playing this game the wrong way. Well sir, then take the first step because we won’t be young forever!

Really? I like you, you find me attractive, we are both young. Why make things more complicated than it already is? I like being straight forward about relationships because we could have done so much as a couple instead of playing games like little kids.

I’ve always been a woman who likes to initiate things and this quality of mine had intimidated guys from my country, until I found someone later on who is more forward thinking.

If we are talking about Role play, it is different. I did more RP and BDSM stuff in my early twenties, nowadays I’m more into a slow and sensual play style but I can still indulge in some dark action on the right occasion. As long as people have consent, there are no limits IMO.

Last edited:
On a serious note, this kind of behavior is considered normal in my country. As a woman you shouldn’t succumb to “being easy” and you’re expected to let the man chase you for a while. In college I fell in love with a guy, we had similar interests, he was hot etc.. the situation ensued in me asking him out and his response was something along the lines of: “You’re pretty, but women should wait for the men to take the first step.” He had a way of alluding to point out how I’m playing this game the wrong way. Well sir, then take the first step because we won’t be young forever!

Really? I like you, you find me attractive, we are both young. Why make things more complicated than it already is?

I’ve always been a woman who likes to initiate things and this quality of mine had intimidated guys from my country, until I found someone later on who is more forward thinking.

Hmmmm... Maybe he was just gay and would not admit it? Or muslim ? Or gay muslim?

Hmmmm... Maybe he was just gay and would not admit it? Or muslim ? Or gay muslim?

No he wasn’t gay. Later on I saw him dating another girl, TALL and SLIM +_+ and with similar facial features.. but, more of a “good girl” than me. “Marriage material” as some guys from my country like to categorize.

I don’t remember cursing that guy but last time I saw him he had lost half of his hair before even turning 30..

Reactions: BB0523 and Frenchy
No he wasn’t gay. Later on I saw him dating another girl, TALL and SLIM +_+ and with similar facial features.. but, more of a “good girl” than me.

I don’t remember cursing that guy but last time I saw him he had lost half of his hair before even turning 30..

Ok well , his loss. Bad girls are more fun ;)

Ok well , his loss. Bad girls are more fun ;)

Thanks :) And college guys are just really annoying I guess? :D

Contrary to popular belief “bad girls” can find love and they can be good, stable and supportive partners in a relationship too! I don’t believe in the distinction between “bad girls” and “marriage material”. Plus we are more likely to agree having a threesome with our partners.

Thanks for listening to my dirty thoughts and rants. Good night!

Reactions: BB0523
“bad girls” can find love and they can be good, stable, supportive partners in a relationship too!

The most dedicated couple I know are my uncle and his wife, who met while they were both being arraigned for drug distribution charges. Recently celebrated their 60th anniversary.

I always imagine their meeting like this....

Except she's Charlie Sheen. :D

Contrary to popular belief “bad girls” can find love and they can be good, stable and supportive partners in a relationship too! I don’t believe in the distinction between “bad girls” and “marriage material”. Plus we are more likely to agree having a threesome with our partners.

!

Yes, actually I did not make that distinction at all (but probably your guy did). If I was not thoroughly disgusted by the concept of marriage, I would probably try a second time with a “bad girl” . As you mentioned some of them may be in fact more marriage material than the good ones.