Guest viewing is limited

Things they THINK turn you on....

I once witnessed in a non TaG 3p a woman moaning like she got her brains fucked out.. only thing was, she was doing a hj and wasn’t even being touched herself... come on.

And here I thought I am the only one that good at receiving blowjobs.

Reactions: Frenchy
I’ve witnessed on several occasions at BO where the girl pretends to say “no” and pushes the guy away in protest but yet she seemed to want him to proceed and continue to pursue her.

I was once already in hotel butt naked when the girl did that to me. I don't know what her game was as I put my clothes back and went home.

If we are talking about Role play, it is different. I did more RP and BDSM stuff in my early twenties, nowadays I’m more into a slow and sensual play style but I can still indulge in some dark action on the right occasion. As long as people have consent, there are no limits IMO.

I totally agree, if it’s RP and with full consent it’s completely fine. But my only problem and concerns with what I saw at BO is that you are often interacting with strangers and not everyone is necessarily asking if what they are doing is okay. So, at that point, is it an assumption that what is actually happening is with “full consent” just because of the atmosphere/environment and because it’s taking place in a HB?

Plus, I would personally be concerned for the other lady’s well being if she is really saying “no” and meant it rather than pretending to play a role. Idk, I would feel horrible if I witnessed someone being abused without consent and I didn’t do anything to help because I thought it was a part of some weird role playing act.

I was once already in hotel butt naked when the girl did that to me. I don't know what her game was as I put my clothes back and went home.

Exactly my point, if I was a man, I wouldn’t want to put myself in that predicament of having to guess whether she is “acting” or not.