Appointment Length & Costs:
100 min, 40,000

Type/Location:
Yokohama soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
https://www.puri-puri.jp/s/profile/?id=20343

I've been determined to live out my SL fantasies from days of watching AV in my youth. I had two mediocre experiences here and a very forgettable (trying hard to forget) experience in a Kumamoto SL.

I read some other reviews saying to review shops pages beforehand, so I browsed extensively. I also did reservations in advance to avoid being given less choices as a foreigner.
Hiwari's profile intrigued me, so I booked via Line all in Japanese (proper grammer and not Google translate). Worked well. They did ask if I was Japanese, so I still did get the extra foreigner fees. I verified an hour prior to appt. Showed up in waiting room and still had to wait about 10 minutes. No hassles with having booked via Line in advance.

Hiwari was cute. Face and body were a close match to photos, but maybe older. A little heavy makeup and seems to have recently done her hair. She has a few tattoos that were done well and are tastful for her appearance. A better than average body, and her face is really cute. Trimmed and well kept pubes.

Matt play was better than I had before, but maybe not spectacular. She went through a routine which was enjoyable although a little mechanical. She doesn't seem to like roaming hands and seemed a little annoyed if off script.
Her technique was top notch (in my limited experience). Her oral skills rank high on my list and she did some light rimming. Very enjoyable.

Bed play started off a bit more intimate for foreplay. She was pretty responsive but didn't seem to care for roaming hands again.

She was very hygienic in how she prepped and cleaned up. Seemed to take a lot of extra time washing. She also spent a good deal of time on washing me which I thoroughly enjoyed. She was consistently reminding me to move carefully when entering/exiting tub and while moving during mat play. Even during matt play, before the condom came on, there was nowhere near to sumata so no exposure there either. She rubbed her pubes near the bottom of my shaft but kept well in the clear, so I think she is specifically avoiding exposure.

Very hygienic and very professional. A little mechanical and no GFE, but I may just not be her type.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Reserving via Line was smooth. I don't think I'll ever do a walk in cold anymore. Hiwari was great, but I'm still on the lookout for a closer match to my desires for repeating.

Thank you for the report!

Approved: 5/2/2021