This awkward silence

Jplove

Sukebe
Reaction score
This is question for the dudes, ladies will understand why... but are free to contribute!

I noticed that when the toilet booth are occupied, these are always very silent and the guy in seem to have no activity. WTF is happening or not happening in these booth ? Are the guys sleeping, playing games, there is a secret door behind the toilet that leads to a sex room ?

Last week I waited for 10mn to get a booth and during all that time the toilets were totally silent.

Perhaps he was cleaning the toilet with his bare hands just silently.

japantoday.com/category/features/lifestyle/the-tao-of-toilet-cleaning

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
paying homage to theトイレの神様¿

based on your diet you can poo quietly ... fiber is key. but the noise in getting the toilet paper ... or using the bidet ... or the flush should be there. if they went in the cubicle, stayed there for 10mins, went out w/out flushing they were just doing other things.

ladies bathrooms have courtesy buttons to enable a sound to mask them peeing. can be used to mask pooing sounds too.

Yeah, sometimes I miss the good old american way where toilet "cubicles" are not completely partitioned floor-to-ceiling and you can here everything including the "Raaaaaaah" of pleasures (when the guy just took a big dump, usually).

Reactions: MikeH
Moderator we need you here. Why is this guy posting about men's toilet stalls? Off topic digression! I call foul! Has absolutely nothing to do with P4P and I for one am not interested in a journalistic investigation into the auditory here or there of men shitting. I don't want to read about it!

Reactions: Pk24
Moderator we need you here. Why is this guy posting about men's toilet stalls? Off topic digression! I call foul! Has absolutely nothing to do with P4P and I for one am not interested in a journalistic investigation into the auditory here or there of men shitting. I don't want to read about it!

You might want to investigate what "Everything else" means.

... then don't! :)

You might want to investigate what "Everything else" means. It did. In my investigation, there was no entry for pondering what men did in toilet stalls. That's the difference between you and me.

... then don't! :)
I will try not to. And you in turn can try not to take offense at my offense. But at the end of the day......you gotta ask yourself, do you like to read about men shitting? Or about.....well just about ANYTHING THING ELSE IN THE WORLD? You decide.

I will try not to. And you in turn can try not to take offense at my offense. But at the end of the day......you gotta ask yourself, do you like to read about men shitting? Or about.....well just about ANYTHING THING ELSE IN THE WORLD? You decide.
Oh I was not offended , and actually I thought it was second degree humour , but now I get that you were REALLY offended . Which I find even funnier , to be honest :D

Reactions: MikeH
But at the end of the day......you gotta ask yourself, do you like to read about men shitting?

The funny thing is you are the only one who has been writing about that specific action. Have you recently find out you tend to spend quite much time thinking about it in your sacret place?

Reactions: Frenchy
That would be marginally better than talking about men shitting. Thank you. A voice of reason.

Indeed I re-read the original post and it's not about shitting . The point was in fact why NO shitting seems to happen .

Reactions: impish and MikeH
The funny thing is you are the only one who has been writing about that specific action. Have you recently find out you tend to spend quite much time thinking about it in your sacret place?
Aren't you clever!

Some university campuses now offer gender neutral toilets. Men and women can now hear each other shitting (or lack of) ! :poop:

Indeed I re-read the original post and it's not about shitting . The point was in fact why NO shitting seems to happen .
Reread it again. Its even worse than direct talking about shitting. Wondering about what men do in stalls, for so long, because there are no obvious shitting sounds. Oh for fucks sake, I thought you guys liked to read and write about banging and P4P. Nooooo. You would rather ponder the activities of men in toilet stalls. A sad day. Very sad.

FAF64D2F-0EEE-431E-8923-8FC0B9CFC2D4.jpeg

Anyone?