This awkward silence

Actually, it adds nice bulk to my poo.
Bulky poo=more chance of catching side of toilet bowl and no splash... So less chance of people hearing

So maybe we just solved the mystery of the initial posting? The guy was you and you had eaten a lot of pop corn! :)

Reactions: Lukes and jhingy567
So maybe we just solved the mystery of the initial posting? The guy was you and you had eaten a lot of pop corn! :)
Ok I get it. You are talking about shitting just to get me even more upset. Ok ok I get it. Ha ha. Nice one. Go back to reading my Ishiguro and leave you scat fiends to your own devices. Roll and wallow. Get it out of you systems and when I come back here tomorrow let's get back to more agreeable talk: fucking, sucking and paying.

Ok I get it. You are talking about shitting just to get me even more upset. Ok ok I get it. Ha ha. Nice one. Go back to reading my Ishiguro and leave you scat fiends to your own devices. Roll and wallow. Get it out of you systems and when I come back here tomorrow let's get back to more agreeable talk: fucking, sucking and paying.

You're adorable! :kiss:

Reactions: MikeH
Aren't you clever!

Thanks for noticing! @Frenchy was right, you are very adorable. As our American friends would say "cute as shit".

Very tame compared to other drama I've read on TAG, involving only women. :ROFLMAO:

Don't sell us so short, at least there are now several shit posts in this thread!

Go back to reading my Ishiguro

I would like to recommend you rather read Sarah Knight's book "Get your shit together".

Reactions: BB0523 and Frenchy
Is that in one of those weird countries where men pee sitting down?
Nope - Australia. Obviously there aren't urinals in these bathrooms. The stalls are also designed so it's hard for people to peek over or under.

Though I do I pee sitting down myself sometimes - when I dont wanna turn on the lights at night.

Though I do I pee sitting down myself sometimes - when I dont wanna turn on the lights at night.

That just shows lack of self confidence. Surely you are able to feel your way even in total darkness? You are in the right place when the tip touches water.

Reactions: TheScientist
That just shows lack of self confidence. Surely you are able to feel your way even in total darkness? You are in the right place when the tip touches water.
Yes it does show that.
I'm sick of hearing that dreadful sound - the sound of the stream hitting something other than water. Usually I have to turn on the lights anyway and do a cleanup when this happens. :(

Sorry, I don't live in america where toilet bowls are filled to the brim - so I can't exactly get the tip to touch water :D

I'm sick of hearing that dreadful sound - the sound of the stream hitting something other than water. Usually I have to turn on the lights anyway and do a cleanup when this happens. :(
Didnt your father teach you how to aim?

My dad not only taught me how to aim, he taught me how to sign my name in the snow.

It's your name alright there in the snow, but the handwriting is your girlfriend's.

Reactions: TheScientist
When I was young I did teach a girlfriend to do that. We once managed to get both our first names together in a heart. Young romance pissing in the snow...

“Don’t cross the streams” ;)

We once managed to get both our first names together in a heart.

Easy for her, but you need a spinner or very strong arms to have a clear handwriting!

[Rant Start]
I fucken hate those conbini that have a urinal for men, then a unisex normal toilet, and another toilet for women only.

Was in a Family Mart the other day and needed a major dump. You know the one's where you shed 3kg and can take your belt in another notch.
Anyway, the same situation as the OP comments on happened. There was a dude waiting, and the guy in the scratcher was either watching Terrace House, or playing words with friends, cos he was in there for 20 minutes. The guy in front of me patiently waits, and all the time there is this vacant ladies toilet sitting there.

So finally the guy comes out, guy in front heads in, and I'm sweating with the strain if keeping this monster in. So what did I do??

That's right!!! I used the ladies!!!. And you know what... I had a great shit! And the ladies was no cleaner or more perfect that the unisex one. And my contribution to the greater Kanto sewerage management plan was accepted just the same way as it would have been in the unisex one.

[/Rant Over]

[Rant Start]
I fucken hate those conbini that have a urinal for men, then a unisex normal toilet, and another toilet for women only.

Was in a Family Mart the other day and needed a major dump. You know the one's where you shed 3kg and can take your belt in another notch.
Anyway, the same situation as the OP comments on happened. There was a dude waiting, and the guy in the scratcher was either watching Terrace House, or playing words with friends, cos he was in there for 20 minutes. The guy in front of me patiently waits, and all the time there is this vacant ladies toilet sitting there.

So finally the guy comes out, guy in front heads in, and I'm sweating with the strain if keeping this monster in. So what did I do??

That's right!!! I used the ladies!!!. And you know what... I had a great shit! And the ladies was no cleaner or more perfect that the unisex one. And my contribution to the greater Kanto sewerage management plan was accepted just the same way as it would have been in the unisex one.

[/Rant Over]

Great job! Would have done the same !

Great job! Would have done the same !

With a big daddy coming out I would not have waited that long before locking the ladies room from inside. If someone said anything, and never have they said, I would have claimed being American.

Though the other observation of @Rusty Trombone is also valid. Once needing desperately to go and go NOW in Tokyo station I ran faster than Bolt and entered the stall. Still in the way in I noticed how dirty everything was. Only when getting out I noticed I had used the ladies room. Happily nobody was there to fix their make up while I let this Mother of Bombs go off.

Reactions: Frenchy
Probably TMI...

Was in a bathroom today at Roppongi Hills... dude in the next stall was flushing the toilet every 30 seconds... flush, reset, flush again... for at least 7-8 minutes while I was still there.

Probably TMI...

Was in a bathroom today at Roppongi Hills... dude in the next stall was flushing the toilet every 30 seconds... flush, reset, flush again... for at least 7-8 minutes while I was still there.
A large turd that's stuck? :D