This kinda stuff you only read about...

1sunsetguy

TAG Member
Reaction score
It has been a year since I played, so I decided to write my most memorable experience as a hobbyist. Two years back I started to look for a luxury playmate for meeting on fairly regular basis and potentially try FMTY. I was specifically looking in Europe region but I had a hard time separating the fakes/noise from the real providers. With careful planning I locked down a date in Amsterdam weeks ahead. The morning of our meeting, I received a message that she was unable to meet. All the weeks of planning went down the toilet. Frustrated, I went searching on internet and decided to meet a girl with TGTBT ad and had warning signs all over it. In short phrase, "19 year old student, exploring companionship, with zero reviews, national athlete, model, etc. etc.". I had a free evening, so I proposed to her that we shall meet only for dinner, to which she agreed, but I must pay dearly (200 euros) for her dinner time. We had an agreement that if all goes well, we will meet the following evening again.

As I walked over to this crowded, $$$$ dinner spot, which she had selected, I met one of most stunningly gorgeous girl, her eyes sparkling with excitement. As I sat across the table with her, my heart sank, wondering, what if she is much younger than 19. Well, as we talked, I discovered she was indeed incredibly smart person. She tried to impress with her knowledge of all world matters and how they intersect global finance. We shared same opinion on many matters, we shared same taste of food and dessert. We hit it off right away even though she was much less than half my age. After dinner, we walked around the canal, trying to locate her bicycle, then off she went over the bridge and i took uber to my hotel.

We met the next day early evening at Italian restaurant, came back to the hotel and had most amazing time in my life. She showed me the true proverbial girlfriend experience. Her toys were brand new. All the while my 4k gopro was running, -with her permission. She left the hotel at midnight with a promise we will explore Europe together in coming months.

Back at home, I could not get her out of my mind for weeks. With a random thought one day, I searched her picture online (the one I took with my phone during dinner). Within minutes, I had her complete list of Linkedin, Insta, Google Scholar etc. profiles in front of me. I felt the guilt of searching for her, but I had no interest in creating any turmoil in her personal life. In fact I had a sense of worry for her as she was obviously dating others. However, what I found out was, she is no ordinary person. She was highly accomplished academically and an individual with 10k+ followers due to her modeling & athletic achievements.

We met four more times in 2019 and once in early 2020. London, Zurich, Italy and Krakow. After spending so much time together, I know of her family and she knows about my personal life as well. Then the pandemic changed everything, as she was forced to leave Amsterdam and I have myself not been on airplane for over a year now. She has shut down her protonmail. I do not intent to make contact on her personal account, as it will scare her and erode the trust. But I am hoping as the world opens up, somehow our paths will cross again.

Stuff that you only otherwise read about... happened to me!

Last edited:
Reactions: noodl3 and Simonka
It has been a year since I played, so I decided to write my most memorable experience as a hobbyist. Two years back I started to look for a luxury playmate for meeting on fairly regular basis and potentially try FMTY. I was specifically looking in Europe region but I had a hard time separating the fakes/noise from the real providers. With careful planning I locked down a date in Amsterdam weeks ahead. The morning of our meeting, I received a message that she was unable to meet. All the weeks of planning went down the toilet. Frustrated, I went searching on internet and decided to meet a girl with TGTBT ad and had warning signs all over it. In short phrase, "19 year old student, exploring companionship, with zero reviews, national athlete, model, etc. etc.". I had a free evening, so I proposed to her that we shall meet only for dinner, to which she agreed, but I must pay dearly (200 euros) for her dinner time. We had an agreement that if all goes well, we will meet the following evening again.

As I walked over to this crowded, $$$$ dinner spot, which she had selected, I met one of most stunningly gorgeous girl, her eyes sparkling with excitement. As I sat across the table with her, my heart sank, wondering, what if she is much younger than 19. Well, as we talked, I discovered she was indeed incredibly smart person. She tried to impress with her knowledge of all world matters and how they intersect global finance. We shared same opinion on many matters, we shared same taste of food and dessert. We hit it off right away even though she was much less than half my age. After dinner, we walked around the canal, trying to locate her bicycle, then off she went over the bridge and i took uber to my hotel.

We met the next day early evening at Italian restaurant, came back to the hotel and had most amazing time in my life. She showed me the true proverbial girlfriend experience. Her toys were brand new. All the while my 4k gopro was running, -with her permission. She left the hotel at midnight with a promise we will explore Europe together in coming months.

Back at home, I could not get her out of my mind for weeks. With a random thought one day, I searched her picture online (the one I took with my phone during dinner). Within minutes, I had her complete list of Linkedin, Insta, Google Scholar etc. profiles in front of me. I felt the guilt of searching for her, but I had no interest in creating any turmoil in her personal life. In fact I had a sense of worry for her as she was obviously dating others. However, what I found out was, she is no ordinary person. She was highly accomplished academically and an individual with 10k+ followers due to her modeling & athletic achievements.

We met four more times in 2019 and once in early 2020. London, Zurich, Italy and Krakow. After spending so much time together, I know of her family and she knows about my personal life as well. Then the pandemic changed everything, as she was forced to leave Amsterdam and I have myself not been on airplane for over a year now. She has shut down her protonmail. I do not intent to make contact on her personal account, as it will scare her and erode the trust. But I am hoping as the world opens up, somehow our paths will cross again.

Stuff that you only otherwise read about... happened to me!
Did she do anal?

Did she do anal?
Bud, she does not do anal. I have no desire to bend that way either. That was a good jab! But what annoyed me about your post is that you live in the part of the world where 'respect to others' is quintessence of culture and yet...

Yeah, the good old 71 position (at least in the octal numeral system).

The old time favourite is still 68. She blows you and you owe her one.

Reactions: Rusty Trombone
Bud, she does not do anal. I have no desire to bend that way either. That was a good jab! But what annoyed me about your post is that you live in the part of the world where 'respect to others' is quintessence of culture and yet...

if its the same globe-trotting academic mastermind model and athlete that i know, actually she does.