Guest viewing is limited

Those ladies who go berserk if you propose less than what they expect...

Frenchy

Peace, Love and Camembert
Reaction score
Just ended an interesting convo with exactly that type of woman...
Great profile on SA, sexy pics , travelling to Japan in June from the US...

Convo vibe however already gave the impression she must do this all the time for a living and is jaded as fuck: terse answers, no joke, want to switch immediately to Whatsapp etc...

She had read my profile and so knew my conditions (I prefer to state them clearly : what I want, what I’m ready to pay). And yet goes berserk when I just tell her the same... like her own personality and very essence were deeply hurt that I dared to propose what she knew I would propose!

Stay clear of those entitled bitches... you will notice that usually they never give you a figure first, always expect you to make the initial offer, then act as if you were a complete asshole and miser whatever you propose.

I smelled her a mile away.........

I smelled her a mile away.........

Maybe she should take a shower every now and then?

I had exactly the opposite experience last night about a girl who asked me to propose a sum first. First she answered yes to all my questions about the things I would like to do, then I hit her with a low offer to which she answered "OK" an then gave her slightly higher proposal. My style of a girl!

Maybe she should take a shower every now and then?

I had exactly the opposite experience last night about a girl who asked me to propose a sum first. First she answered yes to all my questions about the things I would like to do, then I hit her with a low offer to which she answered "OK" an then gave her slightly higher proposal. My style of a girl!

YOU should have written « The art of the Deal » (y)

Interesting development : SA just wrote me they now reject the (previously approved) part of my profile where I was mentioning a range for the allowance.
Maybe the lady in question complained...