Thoughts on p4p experience on my recent Japan trip

Coda87

TAG Member
Reaction score
Just got back home from two weeks in Japan, 8 days Tokyo, 6 days Kyoto.
This is my fourth straight year of going on summer trips in Japan for vacation, and each time I've got in at least two p4p sessions. And each year it's been better than the last. I was 3 for 3 good sessions this last trip. I thought would summarize my thoughts in case there is anyone else like me who doesn't live or go to Japan very often for business or whatever (wish I did).

I did a lot of research beforehand on TAG and other places. TAG is the best place though. Besides the forums, you can also PM members more specific questions, and most of the ones I have contacted have been very helpful and even told me things/gave me tips not in the reviews. Now I'm on TAG all year round even though I'm in Japan only two weeks a year. Its interesting to read and keeps me up to date on the p4p world in Tokyo.

If you can afford it, get longer sessions . Its a usually a better deal as the shops and providers price per hour is less for the longer bookings. Take [Redacted] for example with the 20k AF option. 1 hour with a Gold girl + AF is 44k. But two hours + AF is only 64k. So you get double the time for only 45% more. Some of the provider prices are like sodas at 7-11 (in the USA). $1.00 for a 16oz drink , or $1.59 for the 64oz double gulp. Maybe not that extreme, but time volume discount for sure. Also, I've had better experiences with longer sessions ie 2+ hours, than shorter ones. You don't have to rush, and if you really like the girl, you have more time with her instead of having to book another session. And spur of the moment extension fees are not a good deal and sometimes not available if they girl already has plans or another booking after your session. This happened to me with a girl in Tokyo that I really liked. And I was leaving the next morning to Kyoto. So now I gotta wait til next year, ugh.

When it comes to day time vs night time sessions, I thought I would prefer night time, because it seems more natural . But I found I like the daytime sessions better. Love Hotel windows are usually all blacked out/covered up anyway, so once inside you cant really tell if its day/night. For one thing, I have more energy. Might not matter for you younger guys, but middle age like me, I run out of gas if its too late. Plus I'm travelling from east to west. So with jetlag, I'm fighting to stay awake at 900-1000p. And I heard your testosterone peaks in the morning and declines throughout the day. Also the love hotels are cheaper and more available in the daytime. In one p4p session I planned, I almost could not find a room in time (it was a Friday night at 10pm). And the one hotel I did find had only one room, which was one of more expensive rooms. The cheap rooms were all booked out. And if you have to sneak away from your family/wife whatever, its seems less suspicious in the day than night (especially late at night). You can just say you want to go shopping at some obscure store they nobody else would be interested in. I don't have this problem, but the thought occurred to me that some of you need to go into Ninja mode on your P4P missions.

Make a p4p budget beforehand and try to stick with it. Make sure you include Love Hotel fees, transportion, etc. Before I go on my trip to Japan, I already decide ahead of time how much money I want to spend (its increased every year though, lol) Then I figure out who I want to see, and try to make it fit within the budget. I don't know why it is, but you will feel that your money is better well spent, and you fel less guilty (if you feel that) when you spend exactly what you planned on. Resist the temptation to spend more than you planned . But If you have super deep pockets, lucky you and I guess you are excused from this.

I would go for variety at first. Pick a different provider each time just so you had a good sampling of whats out there. Then you can narrow it down later. I feel I've gotten to the point where I feel like I tried most of the types of p4p services available. So I know what i like now. And there are couple ladies I definitely want to repeat with next time.

Anyway hope this helps someone. Just my perspective and experience.

Last edited:
Make a p4p budget beforehand and try to stick with it. Make sure you include Love Hotel fees, transportion, etc. Before I go on my trip to Japan, I already decide ahead of time how much money I want to spend (its increased every year though, lol) Then I figure out who I want to see, and try to make it fit within the budget. I don't know why it is but you will feel that your money is better well spent, and less guilty (if you feel that) when you spend exactly what you planned on. Resist the temptation to spend more than you planned . But If you have super deep pockets, lucky you and I guess you are excused from this..

I'm definitely guilty of spending more than my budget >.< Got to resist the temptation. but it's so hard!

Just got back home from two weeks in Japan, 8 days Tokyo, 6 days Kyoto.
This is my fourth straight year of going on summer trips in Japan for vacation, and each time I've got in at least two p4p sessions. And each year it's been better than the last. I was 3 for 3 good sessions this last trip. I thought would summarize my thoughts in case there is anyone else like me who doesn't live or go to Japan very often for business or whatever (wish I did).

I did a lot of research beforehand on TAG and other places. TAG is the best place though. Besides the forums, you can also PM members more specific questions, and most of the ones I have contacted have been very helpful and even told me things/gave me tips not in the reviews. Now I'm on TAG all year round even though I'm in Japan only two weeks a year. Its interesting to read and keeps me up to date on the p4p world in Tokyo.

If you can afford it, get longer sessions . Its a usually a better deal as the shops and providers price per hour is less for the longer bookings. Take [Redacted] for example with the 20k AF option. 1 hour with a Gold girl + AF is 44k. But two hours + AF is only 64k. So you get double the time for only 45% more. Some of the provider prices are like sodas at 7-11 (in the USA). $1.00 for a 16oz drink , or $1.59 for the 64oz double gulp. Maybe not that extreme, but time volume discount for sure. Also, I've had better experiences with longer sessions ie 2+ hours, than shorter ones. You don't have to rush, and if you really like the girl, you have more time with her instead of having to book another session. And spur of the moment extension fees are not a good deal and sometimes not available if they girl already has plans or another booking after your session. This happened to me with a girl in Tokyo that I really liked. And I was leaving the next morning to Kyoto. So now I gotta wait til next year, ugh.

When it comes to day time vs night time sessions, I thought I would prefer night time, because it seems more natural . But I found I like the daytime sessions better. Love Hotel windows are usually all blacked out/covered up anyway, so once inside you cant really tell if its day/night. For one thing, I have more energy. Might not matter for you younger guys, but middle age like me, I run out of gas if its too late. Plus I'm travelling from east to west. So with jetlag, I'm fighting to stay awake at 900-1000p. And I heard your testosterone peaks in the morning and declines throughout the day. Also the love hotels are cheaper and more available in the daytime. In one p4p session I planned, I almost could not find a room in time (it was a Friday night at 10pm). And the one hotel I did find had only one room, which was one of more expensive rooms. The cheap rooms were all booked out. And if you have to sneak away from your family/wife whatever, its seems less suspicious in the day than night (especially late at night). You can just say you want to go shopping at some obscure store they nobody else would be interested in. I don't have this problem, but the thought occurred to me that some of you need to go into Ninja mode on your P4P missions.

Make a p4p budget beforehand and try to stick with it. Make sure you include Love Hotel fees, transportion, etc. Before I go on my trip to Japan, I already decide ahead of time how much money I want to spend (its increased every year though, lol) Then I figure out who I want to see, and try to make it fit within the budget. I don't know why it is, but you will feel that your money is better well spent, and you fel less guilty (if you feel that) when you spend exactly what you planned on. Resist the temptation to spend more than you planned . But If you have super deep pockets, lucky you and I guess you are excused from this.

I would go for variety at first. Pick a different provider each time just so you had a good sampling of whats out there. Then you can narrow it down later. I feel I've gotten to the point where I feel like I tried most of the types of p4p services available. So I know what i like now. And there are couple ladies I definitely want to repeat with next time.

Anyway hope this helps someone. Just my perspective and experience.

Good advices. I agree on the timing thing: for me too sex is better in the afternoon. Usually I’m too drunk in the evening anyway :)

Reactions: Coda87
Excellent analysis overall. I especially agree on the value of longer dates. I really enjoy getting to know my date and love the social time. It pays dividends for me because it seems the private time is much better, in part because the anticipation of being together privately heightens the shared intimacy.