Guest viewing is limited

Three Girls Twintail Kamata

I told em we wanted gaijin discounts, freebies on Friday and free Sapporo on tap.

I don't know why you would have done that, seems pretty drastic. I mean we all already got everything you asked beforehand?

OK, I think I got it now; they gave me free Asahi.

i called just one time, dude. i deleted another posts. anyone confirm dose this shop still serve gaijin?

Only way to find out is for someone to go there, we won't know offhand.

Reactions: MikeH
Only way to find out is for someone to go there, we won't know offhand.

Let's just hope the one trying next is not our boy from Fukuoka! :eek::D

i called just one time, dude. i deleted another posts. anyone confirm dose this shop still serve gaijin?

Mongering: 101 - Never randomly call a Japanese mongering establishment. They will ALWAYS say no to a random gaijin asking to enter their shop. They will imagine you are a POS gaijin hooligan.

Go in person - suited and booted if possible.

And don't get me started about using the word 'dose' in these threads.

Doesn't matter shit how you dress or what you look like. Just have your bills in hand.

Reactions: boyfukuoka
Dressing nicely does get you in more places. Dozens of people on these forums can attest to the calling out by touts increasing both in Yoshiwara and other redlight areas like Tobita. Japanese culture is focused on outward appearance. If you don't make an effort to dress nice you have some moral failings most likely, is the train of thought.

I got the evil eye a few years back from a doorman went I entered the premises, unshaven! Lessons learnt!

Looks like this place has a website.

Last edited:
Dressing nicely does get you in more places. Dozens of people on these forums can attest to the calling out by touts increasing both in Yoshiwara and other redlight areas like Tobita. Japanese culture is focused on outward appearance. If you don't make an effort to dress nice you have some moral failings most likely, is the train of thought.
I agree even though I don't want to. It just makes me think it is a crazy mixed up fucked up place we live in when you gotta get out your Sunday best to go to the fricking knock shop. And the other thing is, the most dangerous, slimiest, most unsavory people you will meet in this country will be wearing suits. Dirty, greasy, wrinkled, foul-smelling suits.

And the other thing is, the most dangerous, slimiest, most unsavory people you will meet in this country will be wearing suits. Dirty, greasy, wrinkled, foul-smelling suits.

hey it was a long day and i didnt have time to stop by the dry-cleaner. No need to be mean about my suit.

Reactions: MikeH