threesome for a couple?

amikikaa

TAG Member
Reaction score
hi, i'm getting married next year and our honeymoon will be in japan.
me and boyfriend cannot speak japanese, he's indian but speaks in another asian language fluently because he grew up here.
i recently discovered that i maybe a cuckquean, i wanna watch him with a japanese girl, it's okay if i don't join the action, it's okay if i do. also, i'm not sure if they would allow things like these and even be lucky enough to take a video.
plus, this will be our first time doing it and first time going to japan.

any tips? any recommendations? any links to websites i can check out?

Last edited:
me and boyfriend cannot speak japanese, he's indian but speaks in another asian language fluently because he grew up here.
i recently discovered that i maybe a cuckquean, i wanna watch him with a japanese girl, it's okay if i don't join the action, it's okay if i do. also, i'm not sure if they would allow things like these and even be lucky enough to take a video.

Congratulations for being so open-minded! What a great honeymoon you guys are thinking of! But are you absolutely sure you would like it... often there is a big difference between having a fantasy and acting on it. If he really enjoys the other girl would it be ok? Anyway, good luck !

Congratulations for being so open-minded! What a great honeymoon you guys are thinking of! But are you absolutely sure you would like it... often there is a big difference between having a fantasy and acting on it. If he really enjoys the other girl would it be ok? Anyway, good luck !

yup! it won't be a problem, in fact it's better if he enjoys the girl. it seems fun. :) thanks, i really hope we find what we need.

I think [Redacted] would be the best as they have a video option. If you talk to the staff about your wishes I'm sure they will recommend a girl who is willing.

hi, i just joined here yesterday, would u mind if i ask for a link for your suggestions?

threesome for you and your partner with full service and video?

[Redacted] does not officially provide FS. only a few girls have the AV option. I'm not sure if they service couples too ... i remember they have a rule that requires only the client has to be in the premises together w/ their provider. ask [Redacted] directly to be sure.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

Hi,
When are you heading for Tokyo?
My wife and I have had numerous MMF nights, probably six occasions. They were all brilliant. We are heading to Tokyo at the end of this year and looking for a guy or a couple to join us. You are free to join in or we just watch. Please give us your thought.
BTW, I’m Australian and my wife is Japanese.
Cheers
SM