Web

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours 80k

Type/Location:
Shinjuku Love Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
So it’s been a few years (I believe 5) since I have requested Nana or Asami, but I figured why not.

I contacted Asian Mystique through email about three weeks in advance. AM had some issues because I was wanting to set the appointment up at 0930 and most of their girls have daily lives outside of them, which is very understandable. I requested Nana and Asami at the end of the emails.

I showed up early with some nice Godiva for both of them, because it is early and I felt bad. Both showed up chatting back and forth like old friends. Asami was in a short skirt with stockings and high heels. Nana was just in blue jean shorts, tennis shoes, and a t-shirt (not sure really dressed up or caring). Saw me and recognized me after all these years. We walked to the love hotel chatting back and forth. Checked in, they called AM paid and everything was good to go. Then I felt like a system started , they done many many times. They undressed quickly and Nana got the shower ready while Asami brushed her teeth. I jumped in, simple play between me and Nana, then Asami jumped in got done quickly and jumped out with me in hand.

Went to bedroom after drying off, both are wonderful looking. Nana and Asami are both over 50, from what I can gather and tell. As previous reviews said, Asami breast’s are enchanted but firm, while Nana’s is droopy now and her scar on her belly is more visible than last time I met her. However, both are picking up some wrinkles here and there, but I do not mind.

Started off with Asami taking the lead, as she threw me on the bed. I laid on my back as Asami started BBBJ and Nana worked my nipples and then allowed me to taste her. After good 20 minutes of foreplay, Asami whipped out a condom and jumped on. She was moaning and I noticed she was in a little pain, I popped fast though. We laid down and chatted about the good old days, while both were basically massaging my little guy. 5 minutes later, Nana went down started eating my ass out and worked a very nice deepthroat. Asami jumped on top, to have her pussy eaten out, but then I noticed when I looked at her face, she was in some sort of pain. So I told her to relax and lay down, which she did. Nana jumped on my guy while Asami watched and we went all different positions. Nana is a firecracker and will never stop. Asami just watched for about a hour, like disinterested. I’m not sure it was just a bad day for her, but she was not wanting to join or anything to come near her vagina, just wanted me to squeeze her breasts, but I passed after 5 minutes. After about hour and half of basically me and Nana, I popped and we all were tired.

We jumped in the shower, and then took off back out to Shinjuku. Nana pulled me aside from Asami for a bit and apologized for Asami. She said Asami wasn’t mad, just wasn’t up for much today. Oh wells. I wished them a happy day and they both thanked me for their chocolate.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I have always enjoyed Nana. She is a wonderful person and a great elder lady to have sex with. Asami seems to be a hit or miss the number of times. I think this experience cemented that I will not go to Asami if I have a threesome or even 1 on 1. I guess I need to find a new agcency for morning fun.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Appreciate your honest review. Like you, a while back, I had a very hot 3some with Nana&Asami. It's always good to remind people that they are human and as in life, it's often hit or miss.
Asami was in a short skirt with stockings and high heels. Nana was just in blue jean shorts, tennis shoes, and a t-shirt
mmmm, for me that combination gets my motor running:) to each their own!

Well, you're one of the few who's come out to verify that they are in that age range. Just 1-2 years ago someone on this board who's an Asami fan sweared that she's still in her 30s.

Anyway, I don't mind older women unless they enter into the obachan range. I don't see why AM doesn't advertise them as MILF/Cougar material. Seems to me that they'd get a more loyal following in the long run instead of guys every now and then complaining that they weren't expecting someone in that age range to show up.

Well, you're one of the few who's come out to verify that they are in that age range. Just 1-2 years ago someone on this board who's an Asami fan sweared that she's still in her 30s.

Anyway, I don't mind older women unless they enter into the obachan range. I don't see why AM doesn't advertise them as MILF/Cougar material. Seems to me that they'd get a more loyal following in the long run instead of guys every now and then complaining that they weren't expecting someone in that age range to show up.

I have noticed the costumer service has gone down the past few months at AM. Some attitude towards me asking for a morning appointment and asking who is available sometimes can be a pain. It’s not all the staff, but a large number of them act like it’s a chore to do anything.

As for the age, they have been hiding the age since AM has opened. If they changed the ages of all their girls, I would take a bet and say most of them are not in their 20’s (not anywhere close to it). I assume most are in their 30’s to 50’s. Some costumers would be turned off by the blantent lying they do.

I have noticed the costumer service has gone down the past few months at AM. Some attitude towards me asking for a morning appointment and asking who is available sometimes can be a pain. It’s not all the staff, but a large number of them act like it’s a chore to do anything.

As for the age, they have been hiding the age since AM has opened. If they changed the ages of all their girls, I would take a bet and say most of them are not in their 20’s (not anywhere close to it). I assume most are in their 30’s to 50’s. Some costumers would be turned off by the blantent lying they do.

I still think starting over with a clean slate is better. Or, they could do what ND did and not post ages anymore. It's still shady, but at least it's not false advertising.

Never underestimate a westerner who sleeps with a Japanese person they click well with ;)

To be honest i have met some people who i guessed 10 years younger, and i’m usually good at guessing, but not 20 years though...

I do think that SW are generally guessed a bit younger because they take good care of their looks and because men like to view them as “girls” even when they are definitely “ladies”.

Not going to lie, when Asami and Nana showed up I knew instantly they were older than what the website claimed them to be. I have no complaints about being with an older woman; in fact, I find it to be a turn on, almost as if I am able to live my dreams of getting with an older woman when I was in my earlier 20s. They do show their age if anything I would say they have to be in their late 40s maybe early 50s. If they are older then that, then I am truly amazed at their age.

I will say that without a doubt they are mothers at least as there is a bit of scarring and some stretch marks on their bellies, again no complaints there.

Now as far as age is concerned, what I would do is this. If the website states they are between 19-24 years of age they are more then likely in their mid 20s. If it states 25-32, I think it is a safe bet to assume late 20s-35 maybe 36. If the site says 34-37 I think it is safe to assume that they are in their late 40s. If it's older, well expect an older girl, you know what you were going in for.

Some attitude towards me asking for a morning appointment and asking who is available sometimes can be a pain.

i'm in the same boat .. i usually book afternoon or early evenings.

but we are probably outliers .., they get mostly evening bookings, and the ladies have day time things to do.

given that the last i inquired of their services was around May .,, i didn't get the attitude you've mentioned while asking for girl availabilities. hope they'll up their game.

Not going to lie, when Asami and Nana showed up I knew instantly they were older than what the website claimed them to be. I have no complaints about being with an older woman; in fact, I find it to be a turn on, almost as if I am able to live my dreams of getting with an older woman when I was in my earlier 20s. They do show their age if anything I would say they have to be in their late 40s maybe early 50s. If they are older then that, then I am truly amazed at their age.

I will say that without a doubt they are mothers at least as there is a bit of scarring and some stretch marks on their bellies, again no complaints there.

Now as far as age is concerned, what I would do is this. If the website states they are between 19-24 years of age they are more then likely in their mid 20s. If it states 25-32, I think it is a safe bet to assume late 20s-35 maybe 36. If the site says 34-37 I think it is safe to assume that they are in their late 40s. If it's older, well expect an older girl, you know what you were going in for.

That age rule is a pretty common rule of thumb....and I think I posted it on this site several times over the past few years. Would not be surprised if you got it from there.

i'm in the same boat .. i usually book afternoon or early evenings.

but we are probably outliers .., they get mostly evening bookings, and the ladies have day time things to do.

given that the last i inquired of their services was around May .,, i didn't get the attitude you've mentioned while asking for girl availabilities. hope they'll up their game.
Its true that some girls have a normal dayjob... but there are also a lot of girls who may work on their days off or something and prefer early appointments.

Some Caucasians can mistake Asians for being younger because they age differently. They get spots before they get wrinkles. Some guys are also not aware how makeup can make a huge difference. Even our “no makeup” makeup involves some concealer, BB cream and mascara :D

But in my opinion I’ve never met someone who actually looks younger than they are unless they have a congenital disease. Everyone looks their age, but some simply look more “youthful” because they take care of their skin and body. Not that i care. I love milfs and silver foxes.

I agree with the Milf part :) I’d kiss those stretch marks tbh. A mother’s body creates life, and that’s a beautiful thing.

Last edited:
Its true that some girls have a normal dayjob... but there are also a lot of girls who may work on their days off or something and prefer early appointments.
Or they are freelancing / working from home on most days