walk in, http://www.soapland-tiara.com/profile.php?id=mizuki

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min 70k

Type/Location:
yoshiwara

Language Notes:
baisc english

Details of the Encounter:
i remember the first i went to tiara was feb last year, the standard price was 95k for foreigner, i was offer 80k & 75k twice visit, but not success because i was given limited choices with other not available, i have a girl in mind,
jessica ジェシカ, i manage to have her during my aug visit.

now the price is fixed or standard, their promotion is on-going for almost a year, 70k for foreigner(tax included).
the price is low as compare to last, though i saw the Japanese is paying 10k lower(during counting beside me),so i don't bargain off 10k if i can get the girls i want.(only if they push for other girls to me, or i just chose other shops).For 70k, as i feel the girl is still nicer than makeup/dansaku/girandio, so i find it reasonable, which segment in between 60k and 77k.
i feel the tax is an excess, if they feel the same way, they can discount if off.
sometimes i manage to
But i don't insist every times, it is a give and take for both.
See how is the market at the time.

last feb 18 i went tiara, as pic is always photoshop, i don't expect she look the same.
but she look sexy, her face and her body, but she no more in tiara so can't get her reference.
tatoo on her body, look like those drop out , street wandering school girl.
i don't care how she is, but later i do mind cause tatoo girl can't fuck..
very disappointed cause i didn't manage to have a good fuck.

Now, i decide to go again tiara, my choice was アンジェリーナ, うらら, まりん,まりあ but none was on the cards, so i mention mizuki, they said ok, it was around 11am.(the first hour start 12noon, mostly booked).

she got the height, about 1.7m which is what i want.
she got the slightly older look than young girl, like elder sister, 30 maybe.
no mat, just sex, i think tiara most skip mat.
15min i bang so hard, almost 'premature' ejectulate, i sudden pull out and she was surprise.
i was so embarrass i said just a break.
she look aroused, less than a minute, she look at me and started to stroke mine and said 'ready'
Well, here we go again.
Lasted 30min i ask for a drink.
normally i stop for a drink is to let the girl to have break, but she seem to think i need a break, how irony, cause the drink have not finish, she start to lead me to the bed.
shit, here we go again.
her blow is good, other good ones are reo ailedore and toki DH.
she get me hard, and go on for 20min, it suddenly weaken, so we stop sex 25min before end time and take a longer dip in the tub.
i was bit embarrass for my sudden weakness, so i went again 5 days later.

in full battle order.
bang 4-5 sessions 15-20 min.
break was so short, drinks come in, put on table, one slips, then push the table back.
i asked her few times before, she always simle ok, kind of surprise why i asked her because she was enjoying
her expression during sex really shown.
but i a bit exhausted, about to go soft, and she still can go on.
lucky , about time, i saw left about 10min, i quicky ask to go to the tub.
get the wash up fast, and have a quick chat.
i promise her i come back to her this nov, we have our little fingers crossed.
i believe i will keep my promise, cause after few visit of other girls can't satisy me, i will come back to her.

i went for 2nd shop sayaka ailedore after this, then halfway an hour sex i realised i was exhausted.

Sex appeal - 8
Attitude- 9.25 (very proactive)
performance - 9.25
satisfaction/value for money -9
overall - 35.5 /40

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
this will repeat will be 3rd times.
i hope she will be still there, i hope for a better sex than before, bring the best out of me, man.
maybe i will ask for 3 hours (i had with toki 3 hours, she seem not able to handle, so i looking for next better player).

Last edited by a moderator: