Time to say hi !

alekzar

TAG Member
Reaction score
I've been lurking around for half a year now. And as I was ready to post an answer on thread, I thought that, maybe, starting with a short introduction here would be more polite. So here I am !

Anyway, one more frenchie in the country, but only for one year. I'm just a guy who took the chance of getting the working holiday visa before getting past the age limit, as I reached 31 during my stay.

Haven't had that much action yet (just a bit), but after finding this forum I simply enjoyed going through the different threads and reading the silly posts that some active users throw at each others ! And obviously I enjoy the reviews too. Might post one if the chance arise and I feel it's worth.

I guess a よろしくお願いします should do the trick to end that post :D

Last edited:
Welcome!

i was rather puzzled by that part below though : did I miss all the fun? Who are those people? :D

I simply enjoyed going through the different threads and reading the silly posts that some active users throw at each others !

Thanks !

As for that part, I mean... you were part of some of those discussions ! But "throwing at each others" might have been worded a bit strongly maybe. :p
Maybe more like some gentle slaps. And just sometime the doomhammer on people wanting to find some unicorns. Like, for example, looking for some sexy time but with an absolute perfect 0% risk on the health concern. Can't blame them though, I tend to lean on that side too, but I try not to bother people with these questions anymore and keep it for myself as I look for the place where I feel the safest :D

Reactions: Nixon2 and Frenchy
This forum is very lenient so there usually isn't any reason to be so reserved. I do understand your caution, though. We have to be aware of the diffeerence between being flirty and disturbing. You'll be fine.

Reactions: alekzar
This forum is very lenient so there usually isn't any reason to be so reserved. I do understand your caution, though. We have to be aware of the diffeerence between being flirty and disturbing. You'll be fine.
59b00f0798aca_pinheadnecro2.jpg.c2eb73758dc93fd3c16f0c5d74403433.jpg

oh come on it was just September ... not such a huge necro-bump ... so don’t kill kittens. That’s just Cockroaches or mouse level, at most
The only cockroach around here is the one that keeps bumping old threads.

In the meantime, it shall be kittens.