Guest viewing is limited

Tips To Find Long Term Lady For Married Guy

Cambo

TAG Member
Reaction score
OK. Basically I've been married about 15 yrs. Relationship is a C minus but complicated.

Anyway I have done p4p. Have also met a few women pretending to be single. Doing the latter really bothered me.

I have heard a lot of married women here in Japan end up in sexless relationships.

Is there a common way to meet a woman who is interested in a long term mutually satisfying affair?

In other words, I am looking for a woman who likely isn't bothered by, or even prefers that I am married.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I'm not married but I met a 27 year old girl from Japan that moved to USA with her husband. Her husband was doing research at one of the top universities here. So she was fresh from Japan.

She told me she was married right off the bat. She said her husband does not have sex with her. I was curious and I kept talking to her. After a month or so talking I hopped on a plane and visited her. After that initial meet we met for off and on for 2 years. She flew to see me probably 10x. She even paid for the hotels. I even stayed in her apartment when her husband went on a business trip. Weird that she had two beds in the room, one bed for her and the other bed was her husbands. She was the freakiest girl I have ever met. Other than the sex part she was very very boring. Never talked or started a conversation with me. But I believe she found someone else because we stopped talking.

I believe it's pretty rare for married Japanese girls to do this. Usually all the girls I meet are single and want a committed relationship with me.

I think your best bet is to hide you are married and do the 'catch and release' method with the women you meet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guuu and Cambo
So far I have done the single facade then sort of fade to black. It's maybe what I will need to keep doing while trying to find a long term woman on the side.

OK. Basically I've been married about 15 yrs. Relationship is a C minus but complicated.

Anyway I have done p4p. Have also met a few women pretending to be single. Doing the latter really bothered me.

I have heard a lot of married women here in Japan end up in sexless relationships.

Is there a common way to meet a woman who is interested in a long term mutually satisfying affair?

In other words, I am looking for a woman who likely isn't bothered by, or even prefers that I am married.
do you speak Japanese fluently ?