tired after one pop

danmanjapan

TAG Member
Reaction score
I've read many reviews here of people being able to go for multiple pops in a short period of time. myself personally, i rather keep going and have one big pop. i dont know why but for some reason after popping i can just lay there and lose interest in sex for awhile.. it does come back, and the desire does come back strong. however, i wonder if something is wrong with my recovery time.

any thoughts?

cheers.

Recovery time is a strange thing. People seem to think it has something to do with age but I have not found that to change much over time. For me, after about 10 minutes, if I put her hand on my cock I'm ready to go right away. That might have something to do with how infrequent I have sex. I don't really get a chance more than a few times a month.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yes. But can you come? I can become hard again in a quite reasonable time. But orgasm won't come that easy. Ending in a (frustrating?) BJ/HJ.

I knew what you mean. The answer is more time in between or just more play time; if the girl can take it. If I start the second or third round too fast then it will be easily an hour before I can pop again.

Reactions: krdxgm69
I don't think one pop is unusual. Outside of Japan the industry in Asia is scewed towards one pop and done.

Which is sometimes really frustrating as I normally need at least two. Of course the option is to go to two places in row. :D

Yes. But can you come? I can become hard again in a quite reasonable time.
Generally I can get another pop in after 10 or 15 minutes depending on how I feel with her.

For non-p4p that isn't an issue, usually.

With p4p it does depend on how it feels - either she has to be quite attractive or has to make me feel like she really is into it.

Sometimes with p4p, when I really want 2 pops, I will not do FS until the first one is done - bj, hj, or whatever. That way FS with that woman is new and more exciting and the second pop comes more easily.

I've read many reviews here of people being able to go for multiple pops in a short period of time. myself personally, i rather keep going and have one big pop. i dont know why but for some reason after popping i can just lay there and lose interest in sex for awhile.. it does come back, and the desire does come back strong. however, i wonder if something is wrong with my recovery time.

any thoughts?

cheers.
there is no rule, it depends on many factors and it depends also on the partner.
I have more pops and shorter recovery time when the chemistry is higher or when the environment is more sexy (I rediscovered myself when I went to a happening bar).

I had very lousy unsatisfying two pops experiences . Very good no pop experiences too. But im a weirdo :)

Be assured nobody is going to argue against that. :p

But interesting topic. I don't remember offhand any unsatisfying two poppers; one pop can be anything but if it's really bad I would probably do a runner.

Good no pops are rare but they do exist. Usually though they have been no pops only to me but not to the other participant. Anyway as I am getting more experienced (read: old) the travel seems to get more important than before when it was mostly about the arrival.

Reactions: Frenchy
My recovery time tends to be on the long side. I think around 30 minutes or so. I can get hard sooner than that but that actual 2nd pop is the thing that takes time. Maybe it's more if a mental thing though because on one ocassion this middle-aged Vietnamese lady popped me twice in a row in the span of about 15 minutes with handjobs. It was pretty amazing actually and I didn't run into any problems doing it. I was super horny that day and had already popped once earlier in the day.