Guest viewing is limited

Tittie Bar in Akiba? Hit the jackpot (Taikusouko)

So I happened to come across another review on another site...

Apparently there's a "special" room where you can fondle and kiss for the whole 20-40 minutes for an extra fee instead of waiting for the designated time. I wish I fucking knew this, there's two girls I would have loved to take there.

Depending on the girl you don't need to go to the special room... and some girls even if you go to the special room still no kissing.
The shop is a on the book "no kissing allowed" but really depends on the girl!

Reactions: Guuu and akasam
Cant find the thread where someone says they were turned away, but since nobody else was going to do it I can confirm foreigners are still OK if they can speak Japanese.

I was just turned away.
The guy just kept talking. And asking more and more difficult questions. I did good for the first few but then he got tricky.
Definitely gaijin friendly but they obviously want you to be able to speak. Mostly to prove you understand the rules.

Not being able to speak means you can't talk with the girls either. This place isn't locking lips and touching boobs for the full 40 minutes, you're only allowed to do that for like 2-3 minutes when the announcement comes on.

Reactions: Majora and MikeH
Not being able to speak means you can't talk with the girls either. This place isn't locking lips and touching boobs for the full 40 minutes, you're only allowed to do that for like 2-3 minutes when the announcement comes on.

Yeah, I wanted to try this place cause cheap and convenient, but thats such a turn off, 2-3 minutes of action twice?, in 40 min is not worth it IMO.

Hello - I am new to this forum but have visited Japan one year ago. I was walking in Akiba and saw the poster and knew there would be something worth checking.
I had difficulty to use the elevator and then decided to climb the stairs. Arrived to the floor and heard the loud music sounds.
After knocking and me struggling to say I wanted to be allowed in, the doorman realised I was not Japanese and crossed his arms apologizing and saying I was not allowed.

Did you happen to read this before going up there?
If you could speak and understand Japanese you likely would have been able to go in. Just for future reference, there won’t be a lot of places that will allow you in without a good amount of Japanese language skills.
Do some research first, I thought my Japanese would be passable to get in but I was definitely wrong.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
At the time I went there I did not read this thread. I was walking around in Akiba and by looking at the poster I immediately knew there was something going on at the place. This was further confirmed when I heard the music inside the room.
However, despite my asian looks I do not speak Japanese and did not have any memorised phrase in hand to give a better first impression. Saying Hello at the entrance was the probable reason I got the crossed arms from the bouncer

Haha.
Don’t feel bad. I went to this same place knowing that gaijin are allowed if they speak English. I was faking my way in pretty well but then this guy decided to really kick it into high gear with the rules and soon lost me know problem.
I don’t even know if he was really saying the rules or just talking shit fast to be funny in front of his friend because there is no way there are THAT many rules. Haha
I felt stupid for trying but it was worth a shot.

Last edited:
Yeah the doorman who can speak English seems to have vanished. And the girls don't speak English anyway so for a significant amount of time you won't be talking at all anyway inbetween the time's you're allowed some action